Pan-Slavism

Do you Slavs support some kind of Pan-Slavic state? Not a half-baked state like the EU.

no

Finland,Estonia,Lavia,Lithuania = Finnic State

As a diaspora slav, yes, yes I would love to create and support a pan-savlic federation where nations keep their borders and get to choose who gets to live there.

Spain doesn't deserve Blue, it should be Green.

Russia has probably had more impact on the world than Spain, the Spanish sort of faded out post-1600s.

Nah, let's get real, more than half of the western hemisphere speaks spanish and portuguese

Yeah its not like Spain had a massive impact on South America/Central America or anything.

Interesting. I would Elevate Austria and Hungary to green tho. How did them starting WW1 not influence and shape the fucking world? I think you dropped the ball on that one. Otherwise, good map. Not to mention the Austrian Habsburg dynasty brought Spain into a golden age to begin with, whereas Hungary was a European medieval crusader superpower. Also, Italy as blue? It was non existent until 1870. Unless you're counting Rome, which you really shouldn't.

nobody outside probably Russia supports pan slavism. Other slav nations are too small compared to Russia, and they dont like giving up sovereignity to be graeter Russian empire.
Also there is too much of a historical bad blood between slavs. If we had some big enemy to unite against (like kebab germany) we would be unstoppable

>Maximun historical impact
>Germany
we will send you more beaners John

I thought that at least the Western Slavs were all on good terms with each other?

I think Hungary and Austria are not on Greece or Russian level, just that.

>Unless you're counting Rome

Of course i'm couting Rome (roman empire), rome is part of italy, but even if i wasn´t, italian impact is self evident, from creation of fascism, to opera many many things

Hungary, Finalnd and Estonia are Finno-Ugric you dumb fucking niggers

You're retarded

>Russia has probably had more impact on the world than Spain, the Spanish sort of faded out post-1600s.
Sometimes I think you people are retarded

Not my graph, mate.

Germany is for sure there, they had huge impact in europe, and even in the world, ofc they were not on spain, britain, france or portugal level in terms of empires and other stuff, but man

Turkey has had a High impact.also upgrade Ukraine to medium impact

"meh" terms are as good as you can get amongst slavs. nothing to build federation on

How is Austria-Hungary not more impact-full than Italy? Italy was fucking ZILCH for 1500 years.
If you cont Rome as Italy, and Byzantium as Greece, then you have to count the Huns as Hungary, and they destroyed the Roman empire. That's not significant? kek.

Honestly, other than the first half of the XX century Germany is irrelevant historically speaking, the Roachs are more relevant than Germany

Retarded map
Belarus was the "Lithuania" in Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth
They should have yellow color.

Russia should be Blue
Do I really need to remind you of cold war, communism or ww1?

Turkey should be green.
Turkey affected Africa, Europe and Asia.

Germany should be green

>Israel
>Blue
what

No, orthocucks ruined the idea. Russians on macro scale and Serbs by trying to turn Yugoslavia into Greater Serbia.

>Serbia low historical impact
>Started WW1,scientists from there discovered AC electricity and loading coil, been a massive force in 1800 and 1900 that even Turks couldn't defend

Austria Hungary was an irrelevant shithole, the only good part was Czechia

The whole western world was built on the civilization of Greece and you paint them green

>tesla
>serb
He was Carpathian mutt born in Hungary.
Had he been born in Serbia, he would have been an irrelevant goat herder.

Greece and Netherlands have enough historical achievements to be blue.Norway should also be elvated because they discovered the Americas first.

>Carpathian
>born in Croatia
fuck off nigger with your leaf thin education

Kinda, yeah. Just because if we don't organize then Western Europe is gonna try and push its shit on us.

>serbia started war
Austria-Hungary started war after Austrian citizen from Bosnia killed Franz Ferdinan
>ac electricity ect.
that was a Croat
>defeated turks
independence was won agaisnt dying empire with Russian support, balkan wars were won by others and Serbia was part of an alliance. why were serbs fighting for independence in the first place? because Turds raped them

Yes, maybe yellow would make more sense for Serbia

fuck off nigger, he was raised orthodox, case fucking closed

>Croatia
>Not in Carpathia
Kitekerem a nyakadat te kis fasszpo libcsi fereg.

I think Austria deserves the high historical impact title.

How did Austria Hungary shape the world?

>Israel
>maximum historical impact
I think some debate is in order. while kikes did influence world history, the country Israel didn't.
Great map user, desu I think this deserves its own thread

Latvia and lithuania are not finnic.

u mad?
btw, Hungarian is Finno-Ugric

>He was Carpathian mutt born in Hungary.
he was born among dinaric mountains in austria, present-day croatia

>>ac electricity ect.
>that was a Croat
lol no

kek what a shitty maps, those are burgenland croats

Is just a regional power and doesn't have a big impact in the human history, Greece maybe could go blue
Only because the 3 religions, other than that is irrelevant

Austria-Hungary is one thing, but the Habsburg Empire was a major power that shaped both Europe and the world.
You know: anti-Turkish wars, 7 Years' War, Maria Theresa, Joseph II, Marie Antoinette, the Habsburg dynasty in general, War of the Austrian Succession, etc.

This idea is possible if Russia does not exist

>present-day croatia
sooo... Hungary then? Glad we agree. You know he was fluent in Magyar right?
Dude, WW1 did not shape the world brah?
>btw, Hungarian is Magyar-Finnic*
Fixed

Pan-Slavism started the first World War.

North of france is germanic, and rightful dutch/belgian clay

>sooo... Hungary then?
no, dalmatia belonged to austria

>You know he was fluent in Magyar right?
he was fluent in 7 other different languages, too

also wtf is happening in Wallonia?

Hungarian is Altaic

discuss

>Dude, WW1 did not shape the world brah?
No not really, and that was Germany, in what world does AH go alone against Russia?

The Habsburg castle is in Switzerland

>dalmatia
Nope. He was born in Smiljan, the Kindom of Hungary.
>he was fluent in 7 other different languages, too
Yea but no one just learns Magyar for the fuck of it. He was partially educated in Budapest and worked for some Hungarian innovator who introduced him to Edison.

>Nope. He was born in Smiljan, the Kindom of Hungary.
smiljan was located in austrian empire

Wow so Tesla was actually hungarian.

No.

Hungary should be the same color as Austria because all the relevant shit Austria ever did was while it was in a personal union with Hungary. Just like how Lithuania should share the same color as Poland for the same reason.
>austrian empire
Thats's... complicated. It was temporarily under Austrian occupation because of the Hungarian revolution of 1848. It was temporary, and given back to Hungary soon after.

He was as Hungarian as Graham bell was Canadian. Techincally Bell was Scottish but a Canadian national. Legally, Tesla was Hungarian citizen, carried a Hungarian passport, and was flent in Hungarian and educated in Budapest.

Mind fucking blown.

I'm slav and I support this
Still pretty miffed at how the USSR collapsed

No. Russia will dominate it due to nukes and big population, poland get butthurt, croats get butthurt, everyone is butthurt and mad. I would welcome some sort of union, just no visas, nothing serious.

bullshit.
In that case why don't we turn Slovakia, Czechia and Croatia green too?
Hungary was a major European power in the Medieval ages, both politically and culturally, but everything was lost at Mohács.
While we did influence the Habsburg Empire at a certain level, the decisions were made in Vienna and not in Buda

is this another "I am whiter than you" thread?
lets go boys
N1c1 masterrace here

Okay buzikam, so why is Greece blue? Because of Byzantium.
So we count Greece as Byzantium, and Italy as Rome, then surely we must count Hungary as the Huns as well. Attila destroyed the western roman empire, forever altering world history as we know. That shit deserves a fucking blue right there Szojbojkam.

I'm ok with that, though I think Greece gets too much credit.
I think Moortugal deserves the maximum impact title.
Belgium should be yellow, Switzerland should me orange.

>we wuz hunz
opinion discarded, meme history is a romanian tradition.

I'm pretty sure Russia will stop fucking around sooner or later and we and based poles would save Europe once again.

>greece
>not blue

> other than the first half of the XX century Germany is irrelevant historically speaking
Do you know how many German scientist you have before that, who shaped the very world around you?

Turn East and you get BTFO and regress.

The West is were the destiny of mankind lies.

Look West and prosper

No.
Any "pan-slavic" movement is a codeword for "let's make USSR happen again!" by Russia.
I'm fine with a slav union as long as it excludes Russia. Hell, I'm fine with including Russia as long as they never have a say in any leadership roles of the union.

You do realize that Austria Hungary was a thing for like 100 years? Austria after the HRE is basically just non Prussian Germany

>I think Greece gets too much credit.
In what world are you living?

>why is Greece blue? Because of Byzantium.
Thats beyond retarded. Italy was a place where Renaissance, it is home of Catholic church, it deserves to be blue.

>all Hungarian, and medieval chronicles from around the Western World claim I am a Hun
>But the Kike says no so I guess I'll just assume my ancestors are lying to me to please my jew masters.
Okay soyboy. Run along now with your kike history you worthless beta bitch.

>t. buttmad polak

Marge Simpson.

>One mistranslation led to this retarded larping
>muh great historical sources
Go back watching youtube conspiracies and alternate history.
A házi dolgozatot az ecselonista összeesküvőkről holnapra kérem

>claim romania has a fake ancetry
>claim afterwards that you descend from huns

We
WUZ
ATTILLA

Don't you dare comparing us to you because one cancuck faggot larper

>The Gesta Hungarorum, the Chonicle Pictum, and the Polish-Hungarian chronicles are all wrong goyim
>You're dirty ancestors are filthy liers.
>here goyim, I have your history for you
I would kill you in real life.
Luckily as time goes on, there is less and less brainwashed soy-bitches like you and more and more self-aware Magyars like me.
The Kikes lost. The truth always shines through.

>have over 80% slav romanian and german blood

WE
WUZ
SIBERIANS

>Fucking japanese cartoon loving beta bitch gobbles up the kike lies with glee.
Color me fucking suprised
There is no debate about Romanian history mate.
You were created as Hungarian colonies, and eventually won your independence. Romania is to Hungary what Russia is to Sweden. We love you baby boy :3

Poland has played a huge part. Just in this century they played a part in starting WWII (I'm not blaming them for it)

>Scythia
I don't even need to read your comment to know youtube videos has made you batshit crazy
You're too deep in the autism hole.
>romanian
sorry to pop your bubble, but bestiality was always forbidden in Hungary.

>egy szőröstalpúnak válaszolnak
Miért

this

Pan turanism > pan slavism. The eurasian continent belongs to the sons of tengri.

Tesla was Hungarian

>I can't even look at contrary evidence to what my jew masters fucked my brain up with.
Like a SJW triggered by facts, you are a demoralized little faggot. Luckily, you beta bitches are a minority. Most of us trust the words of our Forefathers. Shitting on my ancestors would imply shitting on myself, but I would never do that because I am proud and free. You are a good little soy-goy. Do us a favour and kys.
Forgot pic related.
Come home my son.

Of course, because all those romanian cnezates that were all over romania when maghiars came were teleported by hungarians.

>be romanian from Fagaras
>rebel against hungarians
>move to walachia and create a new state with locals
>anihilate the hungarian army
>later a retard on Sup Forums claims the ones that got killed actually created your state

Ps: Moldavia was created by romanians from maramures

Oh, don't get me wrong, modern state of Greece did fuck all.
But arguably entire European culture is based on ancient Greece and Rome (that copied Greece).
Nah, while Hungary was made a union partner, it wasn't until late XIX century that it was made equal state to Austria.
And Austria arguably influenced world and Europe before that point not after.

Quite a good thread got fucked by this canadian "My homeland is Atilla's ballsack" larper.
No offense other hungarians, you don't fuck up the thread.

Lmao,the only countries that have even over 50% Slavic genetics are Poland and Belarus,while the rest have around 1/3 or less.
Not to mention they are different culturally,why would anybody want that?

I support the 3 seas Initiative.

>posada
Not this bullshit again. You lured a retreating army into a narrow mountain pass and threw stones at them despite a truce.
Also a form of backstabbing, but at least this time it wasn't one of your allies.

Why do people shill for Austria?

>Attila destroyed the western roman empire
Requirements for blue: created empires and rooted heritage into everything European.
Key word: created not destroyed.

Ayy, ruthenia!! Ruthenian masterrace

Independence was won after 500 years of resisting subjugation