Mfw I realised god exists

>mfw I realised god exists

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/age2rh38
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151920604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you austrialia!

congrats on seeing the light

How did you come to this conclusion, mate?

what's his name tho?

Which one, Kangaroo Jack? There's thousands of them.

Daily reminder that the Jews orchestrated the Soviet Union out of hatred of Christians.

which god?

I Am.

I feel you OP! God bless you and your future kids!

Which god are you referring to? Which one do you want to bless him and his future kids? he didn't capitalize it, so it's not necessarily God god.

god fags are retards, confirmed

I don't want to accidentally worship Satan, so please, enlighten me.

vote in my poll niggers: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

Every time you say "I Am", you are invoking the perspective. Sharing your self with the universe.

You take language for granted, it blinds you.

>tfw trying to find god for 20 years and still coming up empty handed

You know it in your heart which God user. Yahweh. The same God all of the major religions believe in but has different prophets. I don't question OP as to which one because he's clearly showing some good vibes from it so I'm going on my gut that he means the same one.

>trying to find god
Wow found your problem. He finds you or you already have found him. You can only be lost and not found, not without.

That's some dumb gibberish if I've ever heard some

Here's scientific proof OP:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151920604

Surprisingly this is correct.

Instead of looking, read the bible and start living by the standards. Fake it until you make it kek.

ave satanas.
SOMNUS TIEKALS AZERATE

>mfw I'm rich because you're retarded but am also surround by fucking morons

Now see, you say that, but I am currently searching for God, and I'm having trouble. The mormon God gives me good vibes, but I'm troubled. I also don't like the Roman Catholic one. I'm lost and I don't know how to find the version of God that's "correct". Nothing feels right.

Me too

He is good and bad from our standpoint
A mixture of old testament and the new one

Reminder that the (((merchants))) created Christianity to use as a subversive tool to undermine host nations, and push their materialistic, destructive agenda. All the problems caused in the world, blamed on Christians , are Jewish problems. You are their scapegoat. Everything that Jews do gets blamed on you. You were subverted from the very beginning.

Try looking for evil instead. It's generally easier to find.

citation needed dumb nigger.

hello were is the proofs :D :DD

The true redpill is being Atheist but realizing the ignorant masses require Christianity in order to survive against the Jews.
Atheists that actively try to undermine Christianity are equal in evil to Jews.

I don't know if you are trolling or not, but I'll humor you.

You are pretty much stuck with Esoteric or Orthodox Christianity. Both will start from a similar premise of the sinful and truly imperfect nature of man.

If God has done everything in his power to make himself aware to man then we have to assume something. We have to assume that there is something wrong with man and dangerously so.

Most of Christianity (Unlike modern day Judaism and Islam) emphasizes that not only can we transcend our human nature but that we can achieve Gnosis and oneness in god through Prayer.

Beyond this all I can recommend are books so have fun with that:
God's Revelation to the Human Heart by Fr. Seraphim Rose

City of God by St. Augustine (This will be controversial considering Augustine was Catholic but he definitely has his place)

"Turning the Heart to God" by Theophan the Recluse

I left out some more obvious ones like Aristotle and John Locke but I'll assume you've already read them unless I have no idea why you are making this thread at all. What I have provided is incredibly entry level so the bar should be low.

also reddit spacing

Not a good assumption, and I didn't make the thread, but I agree that clearly all men are flawed, else there wouldn't be so many born to do evil as they do. I am lucky it seems to not have evil intent. I just can't find god, and I fear that my lack of faith dooms me while faithful murderers and childfuckers might find salvation. Someone who has killed a child might experience god's love drives me crazy.

Checked.

Othodoxy seems to reject this to a big extent and seems to be more like a product of Protestantism and Catholicism. You aren't going to get to heaven just by saying "I accept JEazus!"

Salvation is a process. In no way will it be banked on baptism, confession or money donated to a church.

good boy, im happy more people see it.

the joke's on you, you the real retard here

My family's Roman Catholic, so catholicism is right on. I just worry... I love "God", but I don't know why or whether I'm loving the right god. I've met so many people and dealt with so many who deal in spiritual shit that I know a lot of bizarre powers and bullshit. I don't know what's god and not. I always post in this random threads because of how quickly they get removed. Never gotten an answer though, and it's maddening.