"Scotland Considers Giving Refugees right to vote"

inews.co.uk/news/uk/scotland-considers-giving-refugees-right-vote/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/age2rh38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

This only accelerates things faster - good!

Why are they doing this to themselves?

ALL AMERICANS MOVE TO SCOTLAND AND VOTE FOR IT TO BE PUERTO RICO 2.0

Top kek.

Fan the flames faggis, we need a proper bonfire this year.

>Oh no, my irrelevant country is giving away irrelevant votes - what are we going to do?

There have been times throughout history where such suggestions would get you killed. Sadly we are not there today

M8 all of Western Europe is going down in the same boat

They can fuck off out of the Union then, the jock cunts.

Yuros need to hurry up and start another crusade before they're conquered.

Dear god

>A wild anglo appears

reminder scotland is the whitest part of britain but we have marxists controlling us the same as everywhere else

i ant click on these stories anymore, what the fuck has happened to scotland, cucked ourselves on independence, made ourselves a laughing stock with brexit, trying to turn us into fucking sweden.
scotland out of the uk, eu and nato when. we're the right wing independence party ffs

Sucks. Now answer my poll:
strawpoll.com/age2rh38

HOLY COW JUST IMAGINE A LOT OF Sup ForumsAKS GOING THERE AND ELECTING ALMOST WHO THEY WANT.
Country infiltration tier:God

You were so close to commanding just a bit of respect. And then...

BWAHAHAHAHA

>ukuck
The banks, USA, government, BBC and entire media that were against brexit where against independence too, consider that, these people arent our allys.
The only national movements that are allowed to exist in western Europe have to align themselves with the full neokike multicult agenda or they are shut down hard.

Unionists in Scotland are civic nationalists, they think islam is the problem, as if insects waving the union jack changes what they are to us

>implying this isn't a necessary step to cultivate the desire to purge in the masses
Patience m8

>Unionists in Scotland are civic nationalists
>implying

I am one, and I post here regularly. Take from that where you think my views tend to lie.

Also, about the thread, why haven't we hanged the SNP for treason yet? They've betrayed everyone. Scotland, UK, fucking everyone.

This USB what I don’t get about wh*te nationalism. You guys say wh*tes are superior but when wh*tes are a Majority they go ahead and do stupid shit like OP posted.

>tfw this is just a necessary step to cultivate unrest and displeasure in the masses in order to rile up their spirit for massive purging in the near future

Just actually read the article. It's a suggestion by the Green party AKA the party of loopy enviro-communist vegan nutters that no one takes seriously, though Hollyrood says "they'll take it into consideration".

So probably FuckingNothing.jpg, but they had better fucking not.

>I am one, and I post here regularly. Take from that where you think my views tend to lie.
Its hard to deny that most Unionists in Scotland see Islam and Catholicism as more of a problem than race, they are good goys for Israel largely, every election cycle theyre trotting out a based paki.
I don't know, I just feel a bit lost, its like theres nowhere to turn and both sides want to run Scotland into the dirt.

Everybody does that (1488 race war now is not electable, unfortunately), but from my experience the SJWs are to be found in the vote yes camp with all the cancer that goes with that. Though I live around students, so maybe it's just where I am.

They all joined and changed the SNP when new Labour died sadly, hopefully they all fuck off again now they have Corbyn.
There was once a time the SNP were called the Tartan Tories, might aswell be the fucking Swedish National Party at this stage

They have been the bed wetting lefty Swedish Not-so-National Party for as long as I've been voting, and I don't see that changing any time soon. I can get along with people who want independence fine, that's just a difference of opinion, but I hate the SNP with a passion.

You sound like one though, so hey, maybe there's hope for them yet. I wish you luck with purging the twats.

Scotland are trying to rival Sweden on biggest cuck in the EU

>that no one takes seriously

>literally in coalition with the SNP

Like that changes anything. Remember Cleggers? And he was head of an actually half way relevant (at the time) party.

Why is this a bad thing. They are just as scottish as anyone else. They're going to be living there they might as well get a say.

Go bungeejump with a noose.

Desperately in need of a proper nationalist party as an alternative to sturgeon and her monkeys, for the record the no vote was a good thing, at least at that point in time, if we left the union with salmond in power, we'd be in the EU importing refugees by the boatload to fill up our new estates as fast as possible.

>They have been the bed wetting lefty Swedish Not-so-National Party for as long as I've been voting, and I don't see that changing any time soon
Things have changed and hopefully will change again, even in the time you've been voting the Labour party have changed in the past 5 years, it wasnt that long ago their answer to New Labour was the Millibands lol, now they are full Corbyn.

When the SNP were just lawyers and economists in the 90s they were still getting between 25-30% of the vote, when Labour went full neocon under Blair mid 2000s they became activists and screechers for about a 10% increase in support, it was fucking retarded and they paid the price in 2014.

Looking back now the swing to the left was just a part of the wider anti European racial agenda that no side is standing up against.

That´s why you don´t allow referendums as long as the left is nearby.
They´ll keep demanding and rigging the game if the results are not convenient.
I guess the pro-independency party will be the one aiding those new convenient voters and..voilá, goals achieved. They´ll get their new white collar jobs, sack the "nation" and ironically delute it´s identity by bringing more 3rd world migrants in so politicians can keep their little play thing.

Game changed and it´s no longer about flags. It´s just politicians twisting reality

WOES NO

Shouts in Woes: "Oh my goood!"

"I have to start a new gay phase now..."

Hey imma come crash at your house and I get an equal say in how you spend your money

Scotland : hold my haggis , watch this.

>for the record the no vote was a good thing
Probably was at the time as Sturgeon replacing Salmond was inevitable.
I actually liked Alex, politically he was in the right place and fucking way ahead of his time, he was a traditional Tory in everything but the flag in a way most conservatives today are not.