How do we make Germans stop hating themselves and make them proud of their culture and nation?

How do we make Germans stop hating themselves and make them proud of their culture and nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yov1rHCOP6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

subtlety and ironic memes. don't be a raging stormfaggot or you'll never redpill the masses

First you have to make them stop being ashamed of Hitler. After that they need to realize the holocaust never happened.

you cant, just let it burned down on its own, wither the german people aren't worthy of survival or they will rise up

Stop trying to piggyback on the accomplishments of their ancestors.

They are proud go to Germany and talk to them and quit basing your reality on what you see on the internet

Withdraw U.S. troops from their Soil

The solution is right there before your eyes.

meme german rape
germans love rape

Bomb them until they have nothing but self love?

This is exactly how to NOT do it. First you make them aware of migrant crimes. Then on open-borders lefty organizations. Then on how finances them. Then point out all the cohencidences. Then point out how patriotic identity is being phased out. Show them all the double standards. Then show them all the violent verses in the quran. And the talmud. Point out to how the us kisses saudi ass but hates iran simply because saudis are friends of israel. That's how you create a 100% redpilled woke ass stormer. Not by shilling "hitler did nuffin rong lelel holohoax din happen".

I did last summer and one friend I know, her mom works with kid refugees

can we atleast take their women to America?

Get rid of Merkel. She hates Germany and German people. Why not elect someone who loves Germany and German people. Someone who will not be ashamed to say "Germany first"

wouldn´t be enough, the people who are not already aware of those things chose to be that way, they won´t change no matter what

youtube.com/watch?v=yov1rHCOP6I

Anglos did a very good job at castrating us. There is no turning back.

No their women is why this is happening stay away

Do you want more blonde hair blue eye aryans? It'd be ridiculous not to do so
Move to America, Germany is lost. Or better yet. Invade Poland and retake Kônigsberg and restore the Monarchy

Germans are very proud of their culture. Their nation is completely fake and created by the western occupation powers. I had yet another discussion yet again today with another old person who was pissed off about how the war is handled in school. All you have to do is start talking to them in German and they'll tell you. If you as a normal American discuss this with them you'll get the formulaic answer. I was raised in a German-speaking home and they can hear this. I also have a German name and German parents. How you think that "the Germans are" is completely wrong, you don't understand what is actually going on and I don't think the Americans ever really did. What you seem to think is "the problem with Germany" is not the problem at all. The problem is that there's no feeling of agency here because the country doesn't really feel like theirs. There is no Germany in their mind. There's their region, their city, their neighborhood. In their own minds the Germans are a people without a nation.

If you want to finally repair Germany, this is what you have to do:

1. Remove all foreign troops from German soil and encourage the Germans to defend their own country.

2. Allow Germany to leave the European Union and especially the Euro itself and get the Deutschmark back.

3. Leave them alone and stop commenting/analyzing/worrying about everything they do. The Germans are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

>Move to America, Germany is lost.

Germany is most certainly not lost. What good would a bunch of Germans who are better educated than you are, multilingual, and entered into the world already resenting America do you? These are not Mexicans. They won't sit there and humbly submit while you humiliate them for decades. I think you forgot what a monumental effort it took to un-Germanize your land and suppress the descendants of the German settlers who came to the USA. America doesn't have it in them again. If you import millions of Germans, they'll seize the competency vacuum in White America and take over.

>Implying that would be a bad thing

It boils down to the Rothschild curse which is the debt being held over the people for wars they were never responsible for. This has to be a global effort though that's why it has not happened yet, but when we all agree that the debt being held over us is an illusion and their control is as well then we can all take our own paths without their influence
Sounds easy, it's not, but the end result is a debt free life and self determination

By introducing them to the BBC

This is disgusting. Germans should hate themselves. Look at what they did to the jews, gays, and handicapped. They killed over 6 million of them and you want them to proud of that. I'm literally shaking. I can't believe this type of racism is still around in 2018.

>Remove troops from Germany
I would LOVE to but everytime we do you guys bitch because muh Russia. Why don't you employ more germans into the Wehrmacht?
>Allow Germany to leave the EU
They can't because all the reason they give is because "We can't work and live freely"
>IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO BE WORRIED BECAUSE I WANT GERMAN OR EUROPE TO REMAIN EUROPEAN?

Certainly an ignorant statement because throughout the Midwest, mostly Iowa because I live nearby, I still see traces of German heritage.

You stop lying about history to assuage jews.

>If you import millions of Germans, they'll seize the competency vacuum in White America and take over.
did not happen last time

i hope germany gets sovereign again

Germany is dead.
Lets speak about tyrannical Gernanistan.

>Why don't you employ more germans into the Wehrmacht?

Get a load of this goy, someone needs to tell him it's not ww2 anymore. The "Wehrmacht" no longer exists. it's the Bundeswehr.

As a girl i have to disagree with a part of your post.
Yes a particular German generation have caused a lot of pain and horrible things, but you can't blame that on the current Germans. I'm not blaming you for killing natives right?

Officially we're still supposed to get exterminated via carpet nuking if we ever dare, hence why so many of us are hesitant to take open action (and why the EU can do so much shit since everybody memes us as their leaders). I mean, she only has her job because Bush didn't think that we fight in Iraq enough, and the job specifically went to her because she has a seven-generation family history of butchering Germans for communism. Pic related was her "challenger" this year, the one who stole Trump campaign memes and failed with them. It's all pretty bleak. We've AfD at least, who knows how that will go.

I'm not white. My people did not kill natives.

Oh I'm sorry I assumed you were part european. But you get what I mean right?

Thank you, but I think he might have been joking. The "literally shaking" is a hint for that on here.

Yeah. I just posted above as bait.

Deutsches Heer sounds fucking gay. No thanks

Many people I know use that when they are really upset. I didn't know it was a sort of joke here

But you are African American?

spreckin ze dick?

Tits or GTFO

Muslim.

Retard ... And you still asking why you don't find a girlfriend.

Uuuh wth?

Oh we have a lot of problems with you people here.

germans and brits are niggers

we don't

you win the award for the most troll post on the internet

My parents are Muslim too. I'm "Moroccan" (Berber) From Rif. I'm white. I'm not... But when you say "your" people. As Muslim?

Just expose how worst looking the rest of the world is.

And not just through pictures of women, like a pussy-worshipping beta, but of men as well.

newfag spotted

Serbs gtfo

Making them realize their ancestors come from Assyria. Then from there the Assyrians ancient ancestor Ashur, son of Shem. Semite= Shemite= Shem, son of Noah. German= Assyrian= Shemite ;)

Jews= Askenaz
From Japeth.
The sons of Japheth were Gomer and Magog and Madai and Javan and Tubal and Meshech and Tiras.
The sons of Gomer were *Ashkenaz* and Riphath and Togarmah(Armenian).

Germans and the twelve tribes descend from Shem. Jews descend from Japeth.

Jew actually means Judah, as in the tribe of Judah. But it seems there is no Judah in them.
The synagogue of satan perhaps?

Germans have transferred national pride to pan European pride. They celebrate
>Land of Poets, Philosophers and Musicians
It will take another 40 years for it to emerge when all the memories of WWII are erased from the earth

They've long revised that, and the bank commands. Pic related. We even so much as get close to anything biblical, it's bye-bye, and we'd just wind up hearing all about how we stole noble Araby's history.

>How do we make Germans stop hating themselves and make them proud of their culture and nation?

amerimutt rommelfaggot everytime

hint: stop worrying about Germans