Claims 5'9"

>claims 5'9"
>actually 5'4"

Did anyone lose all respect for him once they found out he lies about his height? If he'll lie about that he'll lie about ANYTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/age2rh38
celebheights.com/s/Ben-Shapiro-6792.html
celebheights.com/s/Cenk-Uygur-50596.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vYA5J5NnpTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a fuck how tall he is because I don't plan to date him. Only manlets like OP care how tall some other man is because they're sad being rejected manlets

important point needs to be mentioned, those bogdanoff twins claim to be like 6 foot but they are actually like 5'5.... I think pol should investigate that

I met him years ago when he was living in Cambridge. I am 6'1" and I towered over him. He's probably 5'6".

But Cruz is 5'10", not 5'8"

Did you know he is an influential Jewish media man? Why would I trust him?

Why the fuck is everyone im cambridge so tall, i went there today andi felt like a kid, im 5'8 and even most of the women were taller than me

Think i might actually kill myself tomorrow maybe

Checking it out now.

Good call.

I am talking Cambridge, Massachusetts. I met him at a Barnes and Nobles there. Everyone in Cambridge, MA is oriental. All oriental exchange students going to Harvard and MIT.

fpbp

no, Cruz is 5'8" with shoes on. Same height as lil Marco and Trump absolutely dwarfed him.

Enjoy your mysterious disapearance

He is clearly taller than Rubio you mong

Fake cambridge
Bet they even have a fake cambridge university

Ben Shapiro is the Todd Howard of politics.

Answer my poll newfags: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

Cruz, even looking down a bit in that pic, is still noticeably taller there.

cruz is standing a little further back, obviously the same height

KHAZAR MANLET

>you cant feel like a woman, thats not how it works
>I can feel like i'm taller

manlet

Wouldn't be surprised if Ted was wearing 3 or 4 inch hidden lift shoes.

A Jew inflating the numbers in his favor? YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY

If Cruz was standing farther from the camera he would appear smaller you fucking idiot.

>Respecting a jew to begin with

Personally I lost respect for him from when he:

-Said that Europe has no concept of the individual on Dave Rubin. The whole concept of the individual and what the West has today is from Europe numb nuts

-Said that Michelle Fields of Lies was badly bruised after being thrown around by Lewandowski and he was a cucklord whiteknighting for her on the Joe Rogan podcast.

-Calls Blaire a He just to be a dick. You can see his fucking smirk and how much he loves being a disagreeable fuck on Rubin as well.

I want consistency in the people I listen to. He can sound smart at times and then say retardedly dumb stuff at other times. Not to mention lying about his height as well.

#GasTheKike

Not rated highly enough

manlets detected

>kike telling lies
cause that never happened before

that's because Shaprio is standing on his tippy toes

Wait? So Ben is actually 5'4 and still taller than Cenk. Whew, those roach genetics at work.

>Did anyone lose all respect for him once they found out he lies about his height?
>having respect for anything below 6'3 in the first place

He's 5'7"

shapiro is basically 5' 7"

celebheights.com/s/Cenk-Uygur-50596.html

cenk is 5' 8"

He probably lies too, I saw them during their debate and he was shorter than Ben.

bullshit

It's not his height that's the problem (but it is very lulzy), it's the fact he lies about it.

I speaks to his character tremendously.

good post leaf

Then why is he so upset when pol calls him out on his lies?

youtube.com/watch?v=vYA5J5NnpTw

He's 5'4" MAX you dumb fuck.

fucking barbaric metrics

no he wasn't
his shortness is overexaggerated because he's a controversial figure
because it's stupid and annoying

5' 6" is still plenty short

>He's 5'4" MAX you dumb fuck.
celebheights is a pretty good source.

Maybe, just maybe, Lyin' Ted is the one that's lyin'. How do you know Lyin' Ted isn't really 6'2" and just tells people he's 5'8"?

Being tall rox

T-trust me Soyim, I'm just like you goys. I'm not a Semetic neanderthal at all. No-sir-eee. I haven't infiltrated the alt-right as COINTELPRO like the other 30 Jewish alt-right leaders. Trust me goys. MAGA

>celebheights is a pretty good source.
No, the celebsthemselves give them the info to put up there.

Look at the OP pic Even if Ted Cruz IS 5'10", that puts little Jew-boy at 5'5" max. Tiny little neanderthal :^)

>No, the celebsthemselves give them the info to put up there.
based on your shitty two minute tour of the website.
Trust me, Rob (the owner) is a patrician.
t. fa/tv/irgin obsessed with heights