HOLY FUCK GUYS HOW DID WE MISS THIS?

IS IT HAPPENING FOR REAL? OH FUG
justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-sessions-appoints-17-current-and-former-federal-prosecutors-interim-united

17 CURRENT AND FORMER FED PROSECUTORS APPOINTED AS ITERIM US ATTORNEYS
FOR WHAT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zCLMJIvPM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5cihUdQDU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Major bump

Is it habbening?

dems are still stalling all appointments
the jobs need people but congress won't approve them
so sessions is picking people to be temporary place holders until committees vote

Thanks for the rundown.
Wonder what it could mean in the long run.

Since Sessions doesn't seem to care about cracking down on illegals, it's probably to go after the stupid pot shit that nobody really even cares about either way. But then he's also in Big tobaccos pocket from all I've read. If it's really all about health then he'd be also going after those nasty ass cigarette smokers and throwing them in jail too. It would be interesting to see if Sessions smokes. I bet he'll be removed eventually.

There's a 6 month time limit on such picks, I think.

One thing that is unclear, is what the place holders authority is, vs what an approved appointment is. Or is there a difference.

Follow up:

If an AG was approved by Congress in the past (like a bush appointment), can they be dropped right in, without having to go through Congress again?

Nah. Jeff is doing his job well. Time to face facts, bros.

Major Major Major Major Bump.

Shut up idiot

>But then he's also in Big tobaccos pocket from all I've read.
big pharma, he's got money invested in insurance and pharma, he's a democrat

Expect this to show up in a larper post soon.

Sharia Blue pot puffer detected.

bump

YOU WIN!

Laying down suppressive fire so soon is a waste of ammo. wait until you see the whites of our eyes, buffoon.

>FOR WHAT!?!?!?
>some of thosr Acting United States Attorneys will have served the maximum amount of time permitted under the Act. The appointments announced by the Attorney General today fill these vacancies.

It's literally in the first paragraph. When did Sup Forums become full retard?

fuck off shareblue, we won, deal with it

Bump

If there's any shilling going on it's fake happenings to make gullible faggots like you who don't read the article make Trump supporters look bad.

Interesting title to a video ay

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zCLMJIvPM

That was the most sorry assed attempt at Strawman Gaslighting I have even seen. (you) have just been demoted from 10th desk boiler room shitposter to cleaning the toilet for the rest of the share blue shit posters.

Webb says he thinks Trump Jr. will be arrested on Monday.

In that video btw

Checked. Deep State / Share Blue BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Trump has been laying the ground for a reckoning never before seen in history of the USA. He took it on the chin for over a year, and he always, ALWAYS gets even. It's a Trump motto.

2018 will be the gift that keeps on giving.

Trump Jr. is asbestos.

Fire up the Tesla Towers, boyos!!!

Do you think Sessions has been sitting on his thumbs for the last year? Could you possibly be that stupid?

There were a lot of flights and all passports cancelled over the holidays.Shortly after that, there were a lot of flights to Gitmo, Diego Garcia, and one other destination. The ones that made it are singing like tweety bird on a bright sunny morning. Next round up incoming.
Screencap.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5cihUdQDU

Another interesting beauty

THE NUMBERS, DAHNOLD! WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

The numbers mean Shareblue funds will be drying up. Shill posters will have to go back to sucking dick for pot money.