Daily stormer is kike mutt lair

I keep telling entertainment figures in alt right are controlled opposition but no one wants to get red pilled

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazi-daily-stormer-troll-jewish-descent-anti-semitic-andrew-auernheimer-weev-a8140946.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch3nH33HFQI
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-a-woman-of-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-with-ashkenazi-9239784.html
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because being a Jew is worse than being a Nazi. Fuckin parasital kikes.

Last I checked Jews, or at least Zionists, are okay with ethnostates and sovereignty over themselves. Something Hitler was right about.

So if Nazis are really jews am I still supposed to punch them? Feels anti-Semitic to me

>you must hate Nazis because they hate Jews
>this Nazi is a Jew
so I am supposed to hate Jews? Wtf can you kikes figure this out so I know who to hate

His mother is a lying cunt.
Watch the latest video he put out on it.

link please?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch3nH33HFQI

Proves once more that nazis had nothing against joos and it was all allied propaganda.

Even if he was it wouldn't matter. Pic related was half Jewish and he was a Generalfeldmarschall in the fucking Luftwaffe.

thanks user subbed so I don't forget

I can't tell who is jewing who anymore.

(((Alt-right)))

keep trying Moshe ,keep trying...

duh

told you all that on (((ds))) over a fucking year ago

Weev is /ourkike/

Fake news

TUN TUN TUN

ANOTHER KIKE BITES THE DUST

My mom is jewish but never practiced it or anything when she got older and moved away from her parents. She looks white and my dad is white. I've been coming on here for years and would like to continue but I'm not sure if I'm allowed, it really sucks.

MOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Weev will show up, if he haven't already, if we keep bumping the thread.

Nobody will care, unless you demand to be a leader.

my man andy has graduated to white

Hitler and his wife Eva Braun had Jewish ancestry.

And look at Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi propagandist, and tell me that he doesn't look Jewish.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-a-woman-of-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-with-ashkenazi-9239784.html

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

17 mins in and he hasn't straight denied being jewish

just says "yaaaa my mom said that and i went along with it yaaa"

Isn't weev like 4 feet tall?

hopefully so. Seeing that side of my family that didn't give it up at our thanksgiving I can tell better than most people here exactly why they oppose Jews anyway.

>"b-b-b-uttt kikes don't run the entire media apparatus reeeee!
>proceeds to prove kikes run the entire media apparatus
wew.

sources
>independent.co
>telegraph.co
Ok Rabb- I mean Doctor Goldberg

Weev is a self hating Jew. This news is as old as dirt. Are you new here or something?

>1 post by this ID
If you're reading this, try harder next time.

weev has done more for the cause than most. I don't care what the kike media tries to push out.

We are the good guys, so you only need to hope we will win.

We have won already, desu, because it's impossible to get whitey to agree to his own genocide, now that they get to hear the debate. Somebody will still have to do the debating though, and these need to be repaid, as we want future generations to see that it pays to save whitey, rather than do what is good for your own career.

Bobby Fischer was a kike too but would anyone dare to say he wasn’t redpilled?

That’s because you should never trust White women to accurately relay their family history. My mother was insistent that she was mixed race because her great great grandmother was black or something. She always brought it up whenever I would complain about the black kids at my school. Boomers fetishize this shit, as if anyone still buys the one-drop rule, because it lets them escape what they hate the most: their whiteness. Sometimes it’s based on some poorly sourced family legend, other times it’s just made up - my autistic cousin looked into our family genealogy as part of the DAR and discovered that my mother’s story was bullshit. She made it up to try to teach me not to notice that the black kids at my school were the source of virtually all disciplinary problems.

Weev is likely “Jewish” in the same way that every SJW white woman is actually Native American. White women just make this shit, especially if they think it will warm them societal praise (which it would in Weev’s mother’s case).

Lol as if there is anything new about Jews outing Jews on their shit

Jews trying to destroy the alt-right with calling everyone there a kike or a cia agent. imagine my schock!!

jews are desperate to make the goy ingore his roots

Who had the most to gain from the persecution of the Jews?

>weev is controlled opposition
Dumbass.

Lololololol he tried shitposting etherium and made sam hyde sell them all for tezos (which is a real scam and the ico essentially was a donation)

He said $150 etherium was too much run by a team of 'studdering potheads'

It's $1000+ now. He literally is bugman prime.

LOLOL that pic

>of Jewish decent
>just like Hitler
Really makes you think

We already long knew weev was a kike, though

wtf I love jews now

GOD DAMMIT CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN IF IM SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM FOR BEING A NAZI OR A KIKE