How do you get a scar like this? Seems like any arc that would leave this sort of wound would be fatal

How do you get a scar like this? Seems like any arc that would leave this sort of wound would be fatal.

Not necessarily, it would just fuck up the bridge of your nose

A hommunculi with scizzor like appendages.

Also, please stop posting my waifu and bringing up her scar. She's very self conscious about it, even if it is a lovely shade of pink.

Tell your waifu I like her OP.

gee i don't know

how is the anime? i am at chapter 20 of the manga but i don't like the scans very much

Torture

anime is a pretty strait adaptation of the manga. It's great. Read the bonus chapter of the manga after word thought.

hitting a tree with a skimask on

What does that scar feel like?

Why does she look like Kenshin in a sailor suit?

>She's very self conscious about it
I don't remember that at all. Why would she even be self conscious about what makes her stand out as cool anyways? Girls are weird.

Why does kenshin look like a woman?

Because the father of her son wants to touch it, and that just seems awkward and weird.

What if she wore a mask?

don't remember this from the anime

It's chapter 83, the extra chapter from the manga. It was a bonus to the final volume. It didn't make it into the anime.

>skinship

Watashi no Kurombo

What's better: this or Kenshin?

HOLY FUCKING TITS THEY MADE A FUCKING ANIME?

not that i can find. Might just be an ova of some sort

It is just a fucking fan-art
God fucking damn it.
And the translations are sitll dead.

Do they skip a lot in the anime. Is it better to watch it or read it?

They skip one of the funniest scenes but it's a great adaptation. Anime might be better because of the kickass opening.

Become an AR addict

I don't know why I always have the impression this scene was adapted in the anime

I would swear on a bible this was animated, are we sure it wasn't?

I think you are remembering Bleach doing it in one of their after credits bonus sketch.

Yep, it was hollow lives matter and byakuya, arrancar encyclopedia was funny at times

also to respond to OP, you can do that with a machete, machete scars are permanent

Do we get more of her in the manga?

You waifu is cute in a swimsuit.

Not if someone did it carefully to send a message.

Why did you only settle with having only one kid with her, Kazuki?

Papillon best renkin.

What anime is this?

>scars are normally more sensitive
Wat.

Wouldn't be that hard to cut through the flesh and the cartilage but not through the bone of the skull.

The unrealistic part is such a large wound healing so straight, and minimally disfiguring. It would probably be more gnarly and knotty like deeper scars tend to be.

They are, i have a huge one in my leg, it sure hurt a lot a first, and still does when I lean on my knee

Watsuki have a fetish with scars?

>come into thread
>ad that says /s/ sexy beautiful women
hell yes.

My waifu is cute, no matter what she wears.