*annihilates your collectivist worldview using a deep understanding of Hobbes and Locke*

*annihilates your collectivist worldview using a deep understanding of Hobbes and Locke*

fuck loki

Please put his name in your posts so my filter catches it. I do not care about these ecelebs.

>Have you read Thomas Paine?
>Yes I have.
>No you haven't Richard. No you have not.
Elite Skepticism from a true master.

>not having an image recognition AI filter

the state of you faggoys is unbelievable

Sargon is everything wrong with the Anglo ideology in one man

>I disagree Richard, that is precisely why the existentialist nightmare inherent in the depression arch of the hero archetype makes an internalised Faustian bargain not only neces--
Weedmaster1488 donated $20 - Holy shit! - and says, Sargon is fat

sargon was a moron, he should have said something like

>identitarianism was the normal social standard
>when people where socially evolved, they moved on from identitarianism to libertarianism
>identitarians back then saw that it was a problem to have people in power just because their family's name

to make it short, classical liberalism is BETTER than identitarianism

this is not denying human nature or reality, on the contrary, classical liberalism evolves from nature, identitarians are basically a step down from liberals in the social evolution of the mind

identitarians are morons and the people pushing it, just like commies, only do it because they imaging themselves getting power because of it, HAHAHAHAHA

in an identitarian state, spencer would be a pleb picking the fields

>Oh, so Iranians are Aryans now. I didn't know they made it to Germany
>Is Laurence Fishburne white? I'm not sure.
>What color am I thinking of?
>Stop being autistic, Richard

>commies
>fascists
>nazis

all identitarian

AS ITS BEEN SAID COUNTLESS TIMES

SPENCER IS A SHILL, CONTROLLED OPPOSITION TO MAKE THE "ALT RIGHT" SEEMS LIKE A BUNCH OF BACKWARDS RETARDS

AND HE SUCCEEDED

BEING IDENTITARIAN IS AS STUPID AS SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU FATHER WAS A DOCTOR, YOU SHOULD BE A DOCTOR

THIS TYPE OF BACKWARDS SHIT IS WHAT CAUSED THE "PROGRESSIVE" BACKLASH

>SON, YOU CAN BE A DOCTOR, A LAWYER, OR A PRIEST

>IF NOT, YOU ARE EXPELLED FROM THE FAMILY

THIS IS WHAT SPENCER WANTS

It's not your job to make the human race "better", pseudo-marxist faggot.

That's the same argument that Communists were making. That it's time for The next step up in the evolution of the world from liberalism and libertarianism, which you claim was a step up from identitarianism. How many scores of millions of dead do you need?

Ok
>pic related

what? kill yourself moron

you parasites want everybody to live by your standards, i simply wont have it, i will die killing as many of you zombies as i can

its evolutions, identitarians are literally subhumans, mentally unevolved

we should gas all you, commies and fascists alike

WE ALREADY LEFT BEHIND IDENTITARIANISM

AND I DONT DENY HISTORICAL IDENTITY CAN BE POSITIVE, BUT IT CAN BE THE PRIMARY SOURCE OF PERSONAL IDENTITY

PERSONAL IDENTITY CANT BE GIVEN BY THE GROUP

YOU ARE ALL THE SAME AS COMMIES, ANTS!!!!

this debate isn't complicated

do you want white people to exist in the future, yes or no? if your answer is yes, you have to side with spencer

Less than an ethnostate does

>BUT IT CANT** BE THE PRIMARY SOURCE OF PERSONAL IDENTITY

>what's a white person

commie nazis sjws destroyed

what a disgusting slob

I DONT CARE, MANY SCUM I MEET IS WHITE, WHITE TRASH SCUM

I WANT THE BEST PEOPLE, THE BEST, BASED OF MERITS, NOT FUCKING COLOR

RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>be a well-read, elite school graduate in America
>have a fat bong tell you you’ve not read Thomas Paine
Is Sargon retarded?

Why not make the ethnostate in a white majority country and though? America is a bad place to go about this

*Quadroons*

*annihilates white race and raises another man's son*

WHAT COLOR IS IT RICHARD? RICHARD????!

*storms out of the debate early after getting blown the fuck out*

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A WHITE PERSON IS

YES, IVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY IDENTIFY THE RACES OF ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PERSON IVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE BUT AT THIS MOMENT,

WHAT

IS

WHITE

>Hobbes and Locke
literally who?

and why does hobbes look like that guy from the crown

Hobbes does Scarlet Monastery powerlevel runs

n-nazis btfo

He's skeptical of personal hygiene

>Iranians are Aryans
what

Skeptics; Marx is so outdated, and Marxism as a field of philosophy of study is outdated and doesn't even march with human nature

Skeptics: READ THIS NEAR 500 YEAR OLD BOOK ON LIBERALISM AND LIBERTY ITS THE TRUTH

Hobbs you're past your prime just let it go man

Marx was a well-intentioned retard with quite obvious fucking points like "workers are exploited" but then a dumb fuck tried to make his conclusions into a political system.

should i feel bad about not really knowing who they are or anything they wrote

lol

Personally, I think everyone here should be reading about Marxism and Classical Liberalism, just for the sake of learning. That said, the amount of hypocrisy and irony that embodies these psueds is overwhelming, and they don't see it at all

How can you say that Marx is outdated, and then say John Stuart Mill is the king of intellectuals

Don't make fun of leftists who throw book titles and quotes when you yourself do that

Is the child at least white

But please read in Norwegian. English is the language of globalism. Become fluent in your own language. A random note, but still. Preserve your language!

He is such a crybully fag. Richard calls him stupid and he wines "you attack me personally." yet he tells richard to shut the fuck up and an idiot many times. such a fag. THEN, he argues that the white nation may crumble by someone wanting a pure breed ethnostate in the future, that french dude turns it around and says what if a muslim does that in the future and he complains that its not a good question. His arguments aren't based in reality and are based of a hypothetical world based on the foundations of the philosophies he only believes in so when he creates situations they live in his world that doesn't exist. so if you agree with his ideology your fine unless you live in reality.

damned if i know

good point

Yeah he is, his debate style is piss poor.

Why dont you try and teach your Hobes and Locke to some feral dindus and towelheads while they cut your head off ?

Lol shut up brainlet fag
Ima kiss ur gf

>we should gas all you, commies and fascists alike
I honestly thought you were serious up until that. Have a (you)

individual merit is fleeting.
Liberia, colony of educated, repatriated slaves, degenerated to third-word in a few generations.
Australia, colony of convicted criminals, flourishes as a first-world nation in a few generations.
Merit of the collective is the only long-term predictor of success.

According to the aryan origins theory, the ruling castes of India and Iran used to be white, but they mixed with lower caste peoples over the centuries and became brown.
Also, the Aryans moved west and populated Europe.

YOU CAN'T READ ENLIGHTENMENT PHILOSOPHERS AND DISAGREE WITH THEM
THAT'S
NOT
HOW
IT
WORKS

Locke was a shit character
I usually go with Terra,Celes,Sabin and Shadow

No, shit up, goy. All we have to do is import the foeign hordes and believe.

No, we didn't. The West convinced itself it did so and thus killed itself. Ethnocentrism is the winning strategy in the long run, it beats any other approach. leaving behind Ethnocentrism KILLS your society as it loses it's ability to ward of outsiders and other groups trying to take advantage of and displace it.

oh yeah, i knew that

no, she's a halfie

(You)

A funny thing about Liberia is that all of the former slaves that we sent back ended up installing slavery in Liberia. Liberia is like the first time white people started buying into the "values over race" thing, imo. It was doomed from the start.

The first reply. Literally the first one.

AW is never going to live that down. FFS

>Get in there guys Warski is hosting Styx, Sargon, and Richard Spencer! The fate of Western civilization will be decided this night!
>Yeah erhm the fucking host of teh mosts imprtant debate evar thinks Locke is pronounced Loki.

For real though
LOKI>>>>>>>LOCKE

Bum rush and throw with those ladies double casting ultima, ya boooooooooy

Here I was thinking that was his biological child. The shit writes itself with these people

Lardon of mossad is going after Weev on his sad circlejerk normiebook page.
Doesn't provide a source for this though, probably picked it up on buzzfeed. Sad!

this really stumped me that Sargon was unaware of this. Persians are an Indo-European people just like us, and we all have a common ancestor that originated in and around Ukraine that then spread out to form the Germans, Celts, Greeks, Romans, Persians, and North Indians. Persians are more genetically, linquistically, and culturally closer to European peoples than Semites, which are in the Afroasiatic cluster.

Then why ask the question u stupid fag

>implying Sargoy understands Hobbes
If he was alive today, Sargon would call him a "right wing sjw"

the son is his. his wife has an older daughter as well though

i think i just came to a conclusion

people can have several identities, there is an individual identity, there is a collective identity

if you want freedom as you are used to,
>choosing your job
>choosing your life style
>etc...

personal identity should be seen as more important than collective identity, or at least, the same amount of importance, in terms of the law, and rights, the rights of the individual should be at least the same as the rights of the government

in our society that should include having access to nuclear energy for example

i would like nothing more than a mini nuclear generator for me house

AND

i can also see that we today may have too much focus on certain aspects of individual identity/rights, but on the other hand other aspects are being violated, thus the collective right is being bigger, like mass espionage

see

Persians are less white than Jews tho

Spencer's a Kike coal miner

Sargon gassed his kike ass.

Damn Sargon is so buttblasted on faceberg today

The philosophies that stemmed from the Enlightenment, these are all ideals that extend from the unnatural human condition that is the transnational civilization/empire; a cohesive and unified people under one imperialistic race-nation. The tremendous bounty brought upon the ruling nation of people through the imperialistic endeavors, wealth, food abundance.... Other indulgences like spices, silks, beasts of burden, subservient peoples and vassal nations, experiences, ego boosting tales of victory, etc. allow said ruling peoples, i.e. Romans and "Whites" to entertain decadent ideologies and philosophies that are not firmly rooted in the truth of the human condition. Inevitably when said empire crumbles like iron mixed with miry clay, being strong, yet weak; strong because of its military might but weak because it's people's cannot cleave one to another, the truth of the human condition is revealed and we revert back to ethnotribalism like we always have and we always will, settling to the mean of the human experience. No amount of big brain nibbism you can bring to bear is going to change that.

if you mean european jews, Ashkenazim, mostly yes, but not sephardi or Mizrahi jews. Ashkenazim did interbred with whites, while persians did the opposite. Sephardi and Mizrahi are look much more similar to ancient hebrews and other semites due to nearly zero breeding with europeans.

everything about this fat smug cunt rubs me the wrong way. He doesnt know jack shit, just like styx. They literally browse a msm article 15 minutes before making a video on the subject. Who the fuck he thinks he is asking if he read Paine? Has this cunt ever read paine?

>cryingwojakwearingsmugmask.jpg

He’s so pathetic. Ever since he left to make an hour long hug box video with his pets his credibility has been sinking.

He's having a blast on kikebook

To add, these ideologies: liberalism, libertarianism, nihilism, communism fascism, consumerism, social justice equalism, are effectively fruit of the poisonous tree, decadence which is fertilized by the bounty brought about by imperialistic pursuits.

Could you learn how to make a readable screancap?

This is the power of your movement? Cant even meme, Sad!

To be honest, you have to have a fairly high iq to understand sargon of mossad

he philosophies that stemmed from the Enlightenment, these are all ideals that extend from the unnatural human condition that is the transnational civilization/empire; a cohesive and unified people under one imperialistic race-nation. The tremendous bounty brought upon the ruling nation of people through the imperialistic endeavors, wealth, food abundance.... Other indulgences like spices, silks, beasts of burden, subservient peoples and vassal nations, experiences, ego boosting tales of victory, etc. allow said ruling peoples, i.e. Romans and "Whites" to entertain decadent ideologies and philosophies that are not firmly rooted in the truth of the human condition. Inevitably when said empire crumbles like iron mixed with miry clay, being strong, yet weak; strong because of its military might but weak because it's people's cannot cleave one to another, the truth of the human condition is revealed and we revert back to ethnotribalism like we always have and we always will, settling to the mean of the human experience. No amount of big brain nibbism you can bring to bear is going to change that. You're welcome.

quintessentially english

Sargon must've had to dig through about 1000 comments to find this gem lmao.
Alright fellas games up! Let's go home!

Why are these people too stupid to understand a joke?

E X A C T L Y

Thats some next level troll

>HOW CAN YOU TELL WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS WERE THINKING?
>CAN YOU READ MINDS?
>WHAT COLOR AM I THINKING OF RICHARD
>WHAT COLOR
>WHAT
>COLOR

>Other indulgences like spices, silks, beasts of burden, subservient peoples and vassal nations, experiences, ego boosting tales of victory, etc. allow said ruling peoples, i.e. Romans and "Whites" to entertain decadent ideologies and philosophies that are not firmly rooted in the truth of the human condition

kill yourself pseudointellectual faggot, you are basically using the meme
>good times make weak men
>weak men make bad times
>bad times make good men
>good men make good times

people like you with the need to sound smart, are pathetic

>Spencer: You're not as smart as you think
>Sargon: You don't know what I'm thinking
Did he mean to say he knows that he is retarded?
Is that not the most straightforward interpretation?

>"I don't care about the fate of White people"
That is really all you need to know.

>i can also see that we today may have too much focus on certain aspects of individual identity/rights, but on the other hand other aspects are being violated, thus the collective right is being bigger, like mass espionage
How does mass espionage manifest itself as an aspect of collectivism? I'd say it is a fear of foreign elements, mudslimes sliming and cartels carteling, that have lead to mass surveillance on US citizens. Because people, rightfully, fear those things they want to keep watch on them. It was a foolish thing to invite those people in because it lead to increased fear. If the wishes of people who wanted a more homogeneous collective were respected, individual rights would be better preserved.

>hero worship

how do you have time to post between dodging bombs, apartment fires, and trucks of peace, nigel?

btw, collectivism sucks.

STOP IT, STOP THIS NOW FUCK OFF JUST FUUUCK OFFFFF

collectivist bullshit like the "patriot act" made possible mass espionage

> I'd say it is a fear of foreign elements, mudslimes sliming and cartels carteling, that have lead to mass surveillance on US citizens

dont be a fool, nothing of that shit is being used to catch criminals you naive moron

t. weak man

t. ger"man"

Sure. Its all about power. Nobody actually gives a shit about their children and the culture they will grow up in.

Who is this man, and why should i care?