Why are you guys so opposed to hair dye?

Why are you guys so opposed to hair dye?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you so opposed to not sucking dicks

Because we want jobs

because hair dye = faggot
and we hate faggots for so many goddamn reasons that I can't list in 1 goddamn post

Because I don't like heteronormativity.

You want stupid jobs in boring places anyway.

Ok, now the question is, what's the problem with being a fag?

Get gassed faggot

Aposematism
We're naturally predisposed to dislike hair dyes as the colours signify that the wearer generally has poor mental health, is an attention whore, or is a homosexual (in both cases for men and women)
Plus natural hair is objectively more appealing.

because the vast majority of posters here are pale sickly virgins who believe in "morals n shieeet"

I don't want it to look like unicorn shit...

Faggotry is a mental illness.

Because it's gay as fuck, and I'm already married to a man.

But I like it and find it attractive in some people. It's a matter of my taste > your taste, there's nothing objective about it.

Unicorns are magical and beautiful creatures, there's nothing wrong wanting to look like one.

They're ugly as fuck too.

Define mental illness.
>"everything I don't like"

Self hated fag.

Do you suck dicks?

What's the problem? Cool animals tho.

>this has something to do with “morals”
What a cringey comment. I would say most people are opposed to it because it just looks unappealing. On top of that, 400 lb leftists and other assorted urban retards are generally the type of people who do this, and clearly an overwhelming majority of Sup Forumsacks want zero association with these people.

Exception that proves the rule
Aposematism is inherently unappealing, hence why it works so well for organisms in the wild.

Deviant behaviour is negative for government control, and the mass majority of the plebs are too stupid to understand anything

So basically, I'm okay with it but it just makes you look retarded

Yes, so does you mom, why does it matter?

>unappealing
To you.

Looks retarded dude but I don't care because you can suck dicks while I fuck many women

Best thing about faggots is they can't reproduce

Your lack of reading comprehension is astounding. Re-read that again.

Its normal for a woman to suck dick, but not for a man.

Wild hair colors are the clearest signifier in modern day that someone has some form of mental illness.

It looks absolutely retarded

>not normal
Cool.

Your missing one major point user your a subhuman from Brazil your opinions are worthless. Now please go get shot on a LiveLeak video

Bright colours are a natural marking of danger. Wasps, poisonous toads and lethal snakes have distinctive colours to warn enemies.

Any girl with blue hair is an emo psycho who will try control you.

The guys are bi sexual faggots

>dyke

fify, you're welcome

>self hate
Lol no. I'm just not a meme. You can be a fairy if you want to, user.

Because autists love conformity.

It’s why they want whites only. It’s why snowflake is a go-to insult. It’s why they want highly ordered authoritarian society. This board is home to all the autists who decided to focus on society instead of speed running Dark Souls or collecting stamps.

One of the best definitions of Sup Forums I've read.

let's be real, hair dyed in unnatural colors always looks shit, dyeing into natural hair colors is passable for the eyes of a viewer but deep down everyone that dyes their hair has some kind of a complex about how they look like

>Makes your natural hair gray out faster
>makes you more dependant on the hair color jew

Woahhh, guys look here! A monkey who's able to read! Damn, how old are you little fella?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism