HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Jewmanji 2, Despicable 3 and Zootopia are all fucking subliminally hinting (((new world order))), just fucking watch the shit, its like they))) are not even trying to hide it anymore. Balthasar Bratt = Iran btw, war on Iran soon tm

what kind of fool actually watches movies anymore?

>are all fucking subliminally hinting (((new world order)))
>just fucking watch the shit

Nice try hollyjew

>watching movies in the current day

Why are women portrayed as always willing to hike through forests of poisonous plants, brambles, rain, and sun, in the most unprotected clothing possible?

You’re looking too far into it user, they’re kids movies, also I want to fuck the bunny

What about when women in spy movies take on two or more grown men in the special forces and overwhelms them with weak tiny punches and terribly launched kicks.

The funny thing about the rock is that hes actually half somoan half WHITE. His mom cheated on rocky johnson with a white wrestler (could never figure out who) and its the big family secret. He spilled the beans to triple h, road dogg armstrong, and billy gunn backstage in the 90s.

So its kind of ironic kevin hart is the token black guy, otherwise there would actually be no black guy in the movie.

t. Former professional wrestling employee

>watch the shit
but i'm not

Tell me more Juicy wrestling secrets user.
I'll correspond with you via email, if you'd so please.
Also Kevin Hart is the black equivalent to Dane Cook.

The first Jumanji was a charming kids movie.

This Jewmanji looks like they are trying to make it into something completely different. That image is giving me a pic related vibe. They are going to take a classic and cheapen it.

Also, why do they always have to dress the women like sluts?

Watched Jewmanji and I didn't see none of that...

I know lots of juicy wrestling secrets, including the mother of all secrets.

It's hard to give them away anonymously though

You need to take a break from the internet

In the movie this is actually brought up by the character who questions how I makes any sense. Honestly it wasn’t a bad movie and the main character even Oy Veys in like the first 15 minutes. I got a good laugh out of it.

That's exactly what the (shitty) movie is making fun of.

cause it's something the irrational female brain would do, there's reality shows that prove this

A fucking leaf

Here's my email user
Hjdero @ rocketmail . Com
Tell me the juiciest of juicy secrets my man

It's a film cliche, no doubt, but the fact that all women who are researchers, or nature photographers will wear appropriate clothing in real life.

>Anonymous (I
(((JEW)))manji :)

I thought the funny thing about The Rock is that he was a pedophile at the hands of the Hollywood jews.

>(((they))) are not even trying to hide it anymore

seen it, very funny. Jack Black is good in it. as expecting jewish agendas and usual tropes but left cinema happy. Glad I went to this and not SJW wars

>short but muscular black man
>tall and muscular half black man
>female wearing skimpy clothing
>short nerdy why guy
This is literally anti-white race mixing propaganda. Anybody who even watches movies anymore should be shot for supporting this bullshit

This

>stupid comedy relief nigger
>sexualized woman
>nerdy jew

Is this an anti-SJW movie?

>Oy Vey 4channer goys. Have you not seen what )))they((( have been making recently? You should go watch it 9 different times paying for all of the tickets.

it's not even propaganda, Jack Blacks character is a chick and the black guy is some nerd IRL. if anything it's just making a statement about how people don't realise the issues that others have, Jack Blacks character in particular is a blow to feminism since the roastie starts to empathize with an undesirable white guys position.

JB is the only one who isn't going to get raped by mosquitoes

mfw you will never watch jumanji like the first time

fucked up greentext
>
noo

Jack Black is OFF THE HOOK

Don’t worry Spain, nothing is bigger of a fuck up like the Arabs fucked up your genes

Arabs and descendant from arabs were kicked by royal degree, even if they got converted to christianity.
We solved our issue. Your women are the ones being bred while you "fight" at an anonymous forum.

So how are you enjoying it now?

Why are you still going to the fucking movies retard?

>Omg these movies are pushing NWO
>Let me give them like 50 bucks for the tickets and then some snacks too

Day of the Rake when?