What's the race and the religion you hate the most? Why do you hate it?

What's the race and the religion you hate the most? Why do you hate it?

I don't hate anyone

Pakis and Muslims
Blacks I can handle cause they tend to stay in Africa and mind their own business (unless they are affected by Islam)
Pakis are inbred and smell like shit
And Islam is self-evident

1 jews, for doing their wily and knavish tricks
2 islam, it's just abhorrent in anyway you look at it.

Is Shrek white?

anglos and muslims

he's scottish

1. Hate no race, but the stupid retards who can't comprehend things need to be culled

2. All of them bar Buddhism, because Buddhism preaches being nice and trying to achieve an inner peace rather than killing and converting in the name of god.

1) Jews and Judaism- yes, jews are a race, and yes, their religion is detestable. Even when they go atheist they're still working to undermine the goy. With Jews, you lose

Is this Gordon Brown: The Animated Series or something?

So the answer is no.

pretty much

Fuck off, Japanese dog. We should’ve dropped more nukes then maybe we would’ve killed an important ancestor to you. Scotts. Are. WHIIITE

its shrek

the one where he turns into a human

Jews and Jews

So,...???

Jews and Islam.

I hate Islam because of jews, I hate jews because of their natural instinct to become a subversive element in a nation.

Jews and Judaism. Fuck off I don't need to explain myself, faggot.

I can't help it, but I can't stand Muslims.

pissed off scott-irish dixie trash detected

Afro-americans, pakistanis, afghanis and indians

Fuck you. What is a gook doing in America? Why don’t you and all the other fleas fuck off by to your own countries

>race
Gypsies. I don't even care if they are to be classified as race or ethnicity, I hate them nevertheless. For obvious reasons. They are dirty, historically engaged with witchcraft, spread everywhere and have no loyalties to anyone whatsoever. Like Jews, but they at least know how to be clean and literate.
>religion
Religions can be better or worse, but it's not what defines a man. One could claim to be Christian, Muslim, without ever reading Bible/Quran. So I do not hate them. Yes, Talmud teaches dual morality and Quran to kill all unbelievers, but people don't necessarily follow those texts.
For the sake of giving you answer - African Paganism.
Don't get me wrong, all religions (except one) are fake, but African ones are most primitive of them all.

first off, i ain't no gook

second, i ain't going back to europe. fug dat shit

My local scum. I don't care about their religion. But you never see a scummy christian too.

I don’t think anyone who says “fug dat shit” has much European ancestry. It’s a nigger phrase even when used ironically

>nigger phrase
well i am italian...

>all of these proxyfags calling people nonwhites
literally shills

That explains it. Italians are white, but they are the niggers of white people

I do not hate any race wholly; there are noble individuals in every race
I hate all tribalist religions wholly; there are no noble practitioners of those religions

>Race
Arabs. Work with a shit-load of them, and between them, the Indians and the Eastern Europeans, the Arabs are consistently the rudest, most selfish and arrogant of the lot. Maybe it's because they're bitter about how fucking ugly they are, the inbred genetic freaks.

>Religion
Islam, because it is the religion of the cunts mentioned above.

Enjoy your hell bro

You're thinking of slavs

Italians are the spics of white people

hes green

Is human Shrek an amerimutt?

>Brown eyes
No,lmao.

not hate them per se if they were living in their own shithole I would not care less but I do hate that they live among white people.

Race: negroes
Religion: muslims, all of them

>Italians are the spics
those are spaniards user

Blacks. I don't think I need an explanation.
American McProtestantism. Don't need to explain that either.

does human shrek still have that fat ogre dick?
i'm thinking thats the reason he wanted to stay an ogre

He's an onion

No, he's *like* an onion.

garlic detected

I hate the white race the most because they're the only race I'm allowed to hate anymore. Hell, if I voice my hatred for whites in the right social circles, I can even get laid for it.

Race - Pajeet curryniggers
Religion - Atheists degenerates edge out over the other groups just barely for their annoying smugness and fedora shit.