Merchant Thread

Post em goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-semite-

JEW MAD WHITEBOI??

When you find the (((jew)))

Come on you guys. I forgot to put my merchants on my home server and a power outage corrupted my XFS disks in my desktop.

"Youse GOYIM are going 2 get another 9/11 if youse don't shut up!"

It's an older meme, but it checks out.

I hope they do it.
>mfw all paths lead to accelerationism

wtf is that anyway?

you mean end of race because humanity has control over all genetics

la creatura anti-Cristo.. la negación de Dios....

Listen here, buttmad jewboy. If whites cease to exist, you'll be stuck with a bunch of non-whites that are going to kill you. They won't manage the existing infrastructure well enough to keep it going, and all of your shekels won't stop them from tearing you to pieces. The Northern Asians are often as intelligent as whites with a similar work ethic, but they don't have half the compassion we do. They won't be nice enough to make fancy death showers. They'll light your cities on fire and drag your children into the woods and shoot them.

I hope there's a hell so that when I'm dead I can watch it all and have the last laugh.

Hey Nazibro, you mentioned accelerationism. We Jews are overtly working towards that.

One of the possible consequences of accelerationism is human control over genetics. When that happens the whole social darwinist axioms your ideology is built on fall apart. I'm so sorry.

>We Jews are overtly working towards that
You work against your own best interests.

>When that happens the whole social darwinist axioms your ideology is built on fall apart
Good. At that point, our fight is over because all of humanity will be as intelligent as whites, bringing us into a future of prosperity and peace. We will have won. If that doesn't happen or you kikes somehow find a way to fuck it up, the struggle of this movement will continue. I have a feeling that whites are going to have another chimp out of epic proportions sooner that that though, and we're not nearly as cultured or kind as we once were.

All of that größenwahn has been building up for 70+ years and will have to be let out sometime. Prepare your anus.

>You work against your own best interests.
My best interests is eliminating all inequality and suffering from humanity, to transcend to a higher being in control of the full potential of the Cosmos.

This is where pol fails. Tikkum olam is not some evil plot. It's exactly what it is. The (((agenda))) is all public knowledge. Tikkun olam means repairing the world and end human suffering. It is the fundamental objective of the Jewish people. Who wants to rule in the dirt when there is much potential up there?

i wonder (((who))) could be behind this

KYS

Wyatt Mann was a legend. Was he ever unmasked?

checked

>777777

godly numbers almost unchecked
Sup Forums is a shell of its former self, too many kikes niggers and other trash

based

>777777
my god

>eliminate inequality
>transcend

This is a contradiction. The average human IQ is below 100 and the average human is relatively poor- making is all equal would put everyone at a low, stagnant level

Yes, but he was some random guy who wasn't even a White Nationalist. Nothing really came of it, it did nothing to his reputation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bougas

This can't be. It's not fair.

Wyatt Mann's true identity is Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison

you mean Ben "Nigger Grave Digger" Garrison?

No man if you have control over genetics you give everyone smart genes.

If meme magic is real (it is) does this mean Jews now have the ability to kill people with their nose

>Ben "Shred The FED" Garrison
>Ben "Goldman Sucks" Garrison
>Ben "Banker shanker" Garrison
>Ben "Fat cat, big splat" Garrison
>Ben "Harpoon the tycoon" Garrison
>Ben "Sank the bank" Garrison
>Ben "NGOs are first to go" Garrison

>Ben "Six Million More" Garrison
>Ben "One Man Auschwitz" Garrison
>Ben "Getting every hooked nose bastard to be plastered" Garrison
>Ben "The Bigger the Nigger the More he Pulls the Trigger" Garrison
>Ben "Hurting minorities for breakfast, lunch and dinner" Garrison
>Ben "Montana's Mohammedan Mangler" Garrison

>Ben "Yikes, it's the Kikes" Garrison

>Ben "Shot the thot" Garrison
>Ben "Toastin' roasties" Garrison

>Ben "Hangin' kikes till I'm perishin'" Garrison
>Ben "Emptying my Nine at the Welfare Line" Garrison
>Ben "Let's Get this Shoah on the Road" Garrison

KIKES BTFO

Kill YOURSELF shitskin

Nice! So what's the deal with Tariq Ramadan? Muzzie or jew or are they all the same?

Oy vey! Lola /ourgirl/ confirmed

>greek calls someone else a shitskin
kek

CHECKED

What the fuck are you on about parasite

There are extensions that allow you to see geo-flag, and i can see your greek shitskin flag, that's all