Who's the most handsome (unforgettable) MC? My vote goes to Kanye from Amagi brilliant park

Who's the most handsome (unforgettable) MC? My vote goes to Kanye from Amagi brilliant park

Season 2 when?

Wait 'till they get a load of me.

Granted, "handsome" is probably not the first thing people think of when someone brings up Guts.

Wjat did I win?

Shit anime. Easily one of KyoAni's worst.

Do rivals count?

Araragi Koyomi

taiga

I don't know if its the first thing I think of, but Guts is very handsome. Good build without being fat, strong jaw (sorely lacking in a lot of anime guys). Honestly, I think shoujo guys are hotter than most guys in seinen or whatever, but in terms of handsome then Guts wins. Him and that guy from Psycho Pass with the abs. Spike and Mugen are also both pretty good while I'm thinking of it.

Pic is the most handsome and ideal guy in shoujo.

please this i want a season 2 so badly

Gintoki's the most handsome man to ever grace TV in the last 20 years. If only he smiled more and stopped being a dick

As an MC in a comedy series, his dickishness is his charm and makes his more reasonable moments stand out. I don't mind it that much.

Incorrect, pic related is the best shoujo boy

I kept reading this and love the straightforwardness of the couple. Anything happen?

i like muscle heads tho

Not really, they are hot beginning, middle and even end (though by the end Kyouta's sadism is really toned down)

I love Gintoki and his personality is really sexy (dont even know why) but those dead fish eyes and natural perm are not handsome.

>Incorrect, pic related is the best shoujo boy

Haruka barely passes as a reverse trap out of universe. She might be the best looking "boy" in Crystal (very very faint praise) though, if only because Mamoru got hit with the full quality animation in the first few seasons.

You need to read more shoujo and fast, you are missing out.

>sugita's voice

Narukami.

>dead fish eyes and natural perm are not handsome

And now I know there's shit taste in this thread. Dead fish eyes can look good on the right people

Muscles are fine too, but I can't see why anyone would husbando Goku. It's just strange.

>the most handsome (unforgettable) MC

The ones without short brown/black hair and a vapid smile

What was it about Amagi that spawned a bunch of NTR doujins? I never watched it, but thought the amount of rape, blackmail and ugly man tagged doujins were higher than the vanilla ones by an unusually large proportion.

>implying

So what is problem. nigger?

South Americans and Canadians should be banned from posting.

A FUCKING

Shoujo boys are trash in the looks department. Boys drawn by shounen or seinen authors are usually look better and more like boys.

You don't really think that. Seiya was near Sento and you thought it was Seiya, nope. It was Sento.

I dream about a season 2 every fucking day

I love the fairies so much

>generic kyoani cute boy design
>handsome

>amagi brilliant bark
>unforgettable

lol

Sasuke and Guts

Kira from Gundumb

Better than the idols he manages

Ichigo

I wanna insult you Uchigo but the fact that you were irrelevant for most of the final arc is just sad.

Too strong to be allowed to be relevant. The quincies were on average weaker than the arrancar.

Ironically, Ichigo became the least interesting character in a series known for its cool character designs and vast array of colorful personalities.

He could not do shit agains Yhwach. Aizen was immortal and held Yhwach and Uryuu had the poison. He was just there to MC.

Nostalgia. Goku was my first crush so...

Would've said Spike Spiegel but he's already been posted, so post-timeskip Satoru.

Historians will be speaking about Goku 2000 years from now. I can't say the same about any other anime protagonist.

Mah nigga.
You
I like you

Saeba Ryo

You say this while posting one of the most lame looking delinquents, can't take you serious nug.

This guy knows what's up

I think East Asia has a very effeminate beauty standard for men in general.

So yeah even though I love shoujo and I wouldn't call shoujo boys "trash" in looks (more like pretty), most of the best looking guys are from seinen.

never ever

Sasuke isn't bland. He's very cool!

I don't think there's anyone more handsome.

Sento is a semen demon and the whole plot is about getting customers to visit the park by any means possible. Since there's already the bathing suit PV scene, it wasn't hard for people to make a bunch of doujins where the staff becomes cumdumps for the sake of the park.

Amuro looked damn suave in Zeta.

Dragon Ball would die out long before that, Evangelion is just too meaningful and will be the only anime to be remembered after the nips die out due to birth rates

Is there any highest title than 'galactic pretty boy' for a mug?

Good taste.

>Evangelion
>meaningful

How long is your neckbeard and how many fedoras do you own?

Toshi is more good looking than Gin

>Kazama and Gilgamesh
Patrician taste, friend. Now that I think about it, there's actually a similarity between those two.

Why is he so handsome?