US to sell weapons to mexico to fight drug crime

>US to sell weapons to mexico to fight drug crime

You fucking gringos never learn do you.
>mexicans are so dangerous! Dont let them in
>let sell them military grade weapons

Yeah thanks retards. Dont be surprised when mexicans are flooding to america again to escape the bloodbath. Btw trumps recent drug policy wont help either. You keep pushing for the wrong policies americans. You arent helping yourself if you want mexicans out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MS6x-1MdB3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would put forward a serious proposal of a full scale US invasion of Mexico.

I think that an invasion is more than justified after years of illegal Mexican invasion in the US. It would infact be a counter-invasion.

This would ultimately be most positive for current Mexican citizens, because once we deposed the Mexican government we could make them a state, or territory of the US and improve their political and social situaltion.

The US would also greatly benefit from obtaining the vast resources that Mexico sits on.

We want to destabilize your country. Canada is next.

Are you literally retarded?

I think you might be. Btw transnationals already ransacked mexican resources thanks to nafta with no need of an armed invasion.

You’re fucking insane and want the >56% meme to be >10% meme

They would destroy the US economy and crime would break the scale and make Brazil look like Denmark

>be U.S.
>give weapons to Mexican cartels
>sell weapons to Mexican government

We would have to clean up the cartels and it would take some time to improve the overall situation. But in the end it would be an incredible benefit to the US.

Are you aware of the vast amount of resources Mexico is sitting on? Oil, precious metals, agricultural foodstuffs.

>destabilizing your neighbors
Lol k

Hope you enjoy the waves of mexicans coming your way

we would literally get BTFO if we tried that. Can you imagine US soldiers trying to navigate their way around some shithole barrio and getting ambushed by pickup trucks full of spics with mounted M249s? It would be a worse K:D ratio than Vietnam.

Because that's totally different than what's happening now

The proposal is not "retarded" at all.

It would be a complete win/win for the US, and the people of Mexico.

It would be a major victory for all.

Just because it's outside the box does not mean it wouldn't work with great success if fully realized.

youtube.com/watch?v=MS6x-1MdB3Q

only if there’s ethnic cleansing will I agree to this

Are you fucking serious?

The US Navy alone could easily take Mexico in a month.

That is assuming we are actually fighting a war to win, and not just prolonging a fake war for profit - which we haven't done in about 70 yrs

>Dont be surprised when mexicans are flooding to america again to escape the bloodbath
What bloodbath? The US govt sold weapons to the Mexican govt, not to the Mexican cartels.

If not us then you would get it from Putin. Which is the better deal for your country?

>reddit spacing
>memeflag
>namefag
it's like you're trying to be as reddit as possible

There would be mass casualties.
Mexicos population is about 128 mil
You figure about 10% are actually going to fight, and that is being generous.

We're looking at probably 12 million or so Mexicans dead.

Sounds like a good deal.

Yeah Trump is not Obama.

Literally fake news

Who gives a fuck.
I'm Sup Forums to the core bud.
So go suck 10 faggot dicks and bathe in their useless cum.

What's the difference

Let them kill each other mad max style and get on with your life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

>the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them
>During Operation Fast and Furious, the largest "gunwalking" probe, the ATF monitored the sale of about 2,000 firearms, of which only 710 were recovered
>Guns tracked by the ATF have been found at crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico–United States border, and the scene where United States Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed in December 2010.

Look up fast and furious dumbass

Go ahead and send private jim to war in mexico only to die beheaded by the jalisco cartel while his wife gets fucked by pablo the dishwasher.

Anyone who thinks invading mexico will be a benefit to americans is wrong and is a retard. It wilm only benefit arms sales for your ZOG overlords and drug sales in america for you fuckers to overdose on

>It would be a worse K:D ratio than Vietnam.
US was slaying bodies in nam my dude