The ULTIMATE REDPILL - FLAT EARTH

How the fuck can people believe that we are a ball floating through space in what 67 000 mph?

How can scientists (there is a huge opposition against the big bang theory scientists all over the world is rejecting the idea) believe the world was created in a big bang explosion,since there is nothing to back it up? Something of the like has never been heard or recorded yet that is how scientists believe the world was created...

There is a reason why they want you to believe in evolution. ((They)) want you to believe you are an animal.

That you are a fart in space. That nothing you do matters.
If you believe this theories/lies in your heart it will change something in side of you.

People of the world: THE EARTH IS NOT A BALL! THE WORLD HAS BEEN DRAWN UPON YOUR EYES. USE YOUR OWN SENSES. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. THERE IS NO PROOF THE EARTH IS A BALL FLOATING AROUND A SUN. THERE IS TONS OF PROOF THE EARTH IS A PLANE AND NOT A BALL. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, TODAY.

There you have it - the ultimate red pill. Have a nice day

Other urls found in this thread:

flymigsokol.com/flights/space_program
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, the earth is not a plane. It does not have any airfoils. Nor is there any air in space for the Earth to "fly".

What are you talking about sir

>Be OP
>Never fly in a plane and look out

Sir you can never see the curvature. There is no curvature. Proof to me thwt there is a curvature. It is your side to give me proof. Not me to give you. So please give me proof there is a curvature oh wait there is NONE

Based. Glad to see this getting more attention

Plane windows act like fisheye lens you retard

If it's flat how thick is it ????

Wtf can you please stop acting like a 6 year old throwing me questions like i am some sort of god. Why do you think incan provide that answer? And whqt a FUCKING stupid ass nigger questions maybe you should try to find out for yourself instead of begging me to spoob feed you

The earth is flat - ULTIMATE Red pill

Of course it's flat. It only appears round due to the warping of space-time by gravity.

If it's flat then why do you never fly into space on a long airplane ride???

LMAO DUDEEEE XDDD

Mods gotta protect the Americans from the truth.

Well obviously. Since I'm traveling near the speed of light, then due to length contraction, the earth is flat.

>spoob

Because an airplane fly a flight route. The routes are carefully planned before. And the instruments on the airplane will trick you into flighing around the plame and never outside. I can explain it how the instruments tricks you but i wont spoon feed you with answrrs. Do your own goddamn research piece of shit

This is gold. Anyone who watch this and believes it is so fucking blue pilled its scary

Just think of the 7 continents as the Sentinal Islands, and instead of a 3 mile exclusion zone, it’s the ice wall.

>Do your own goddamn research piece of shit
wew

flymigsokol.com/flights/space_program
About 20k€ for a ride. Take perfect pictures of "flat" earth and come back here. Deal?

Sage and Report

We'll I'm convinced now.

no, the real question is why don't these threads give the OP an automatic permaban.

keo

I will not spoon feed you with my own research, you have to do yours.

>The ULTIMATE REDPILL
Nope this is it

This is the most hardcore pol thread yet you want me banned for it. Jeez

An excellent argument that’ll be sure to have everyone convinced.

Sage.

Oh, btw - what happened to the guys with steam rocket? Did hie dieded?

>Do your own goddamn research piece of shit
this is always a surefire sign of a shill/larper/idiot. sure its nice to find things out for yourself but if you're not going to provide even a jumping off point im just stickin my dick in the ocean and hoping i find a fish.

I wont read any of it. You are a retard that links me this pic that has the worst blirred out small text i cant see it with max zoom followed by no its not

What is the purspose of hiding the "fact" that the earth is flat? Who benefits?

Also explain physics, and what is actually going of with earth in relation to the universe.

Is the universe also fake and a conspiracy?

The problem with flat Earthers is that there is no counter-explainanation, there is only that centuries of astrophysicists have been conspiring for some reason they never seem to know.

You can clearly see, that his little finger and ringfinger found hold in his pocket, at which he could drawn the other guy closer, you imbecile

You won't read it because you are an ugly subhuman creature

So if I was to skype someone in Australia at midnight it’d be dark there too would it?

But the thread is not about the flat earth at all. The question is how can people believe its a ball

I believe the FAA (federal avionics administration) shut him down

No? Take a look at the flat earth map before you talk to me

Do your own research into why I believe it’s a sphere, I’m not going to feed you my spoobs

Damn, they should've let him do it.

I have answered EVERYTHING YOU ASKED and more in OP

I created a thread asking people how you can believe the earth is a ball floqting through some space thingy and if you cant answrr it then ill have to wait for someone who might

double digits are proof that the earth is flat

Well, all the other planets are not flat...

Creating this thread and the comments has been an eye opener to me how incredibly stupid you ass niggers actually are. 80 % of you dont even understand that nothing of this really has to do with flat earth. It has to do with heliocentrism and about the theories of a ball earth floating through space and how stupid people are that believe it with no proof at all. Not one. Lies cant back up wih proof

That is circular logic

What planets? So you believe juptier is round? What is jupiter? Please if you gonna make so crazy things to say that there is somrthing called planet i am sure you have some proof to back up the theory of this, planets? Tell me all about how YOU know there is such crazy things as planets

Take a look at an actual map before you talk to anyone.
I’m saying the earth is spherical and that on one side is dark, the other light. If you don’t even have an argument to oppose that, then you’re even dumber that your posts suggest.

I admit, I did cut some corners writing that post.

Flat earth is topologically equivalent to a sphere. There's mathematically no difference.

The true redpill is hollow earth. checkmate flat and globe tards.

>Its because curvature windows horizon is curved
>Horizon is not curved when on low height
Based

>what is a couple of centuries of astronomical observations
>where do I buy a telescope
>how does my cellphone/gps work anyway?
The list goes on and on..

I have. Take a look at this. It explains a lot. It also suggests that the sun and moon is the same size and they sre not what, 900000 miles away etc. Do your own research

can you travel to an ocean or a very large lake, somewhere where the horizon is flat and facing towards the west?

You see different star constellation from the southern and the northern hemisphere. You can't explain this with a flat earth.

Also just hit anyone up in a different timezone. This can only be explained with a spherical earth, if the earth was flat, even if the sun was like a flashlight, it should still be visible, even if you are not the focus of it

There is proof that all gps and satellites functions are landbased with wires underground and under the ocean. There is no proof gps is working by satellites, there is no proof there is a thing called satellite even...

I'll take the bait
I have satelittle TV and I have to point the receiver at the fucking sky in a very specific direction.

So that is your proof,is that proof enough that the earth is round and satellites exists? Weak

OP should put his money where his mouth is

So, how do you triangulate your position by wire?

So Flat niggers think the sun is maybe 1000 miles in diameter? And that it arbitrarily hovers over the Flat earth making circular motions?
Why? Just why do you believe this stuff? What could anyone have to gain by covering up the earths dimensions? Please explain yourself.

Wires
Under the ocean
Everywhere on ocean surface

Sage

Yeah, or are you trying to tell me (((they))) put air baloons high enough so we can't see them to send me TV?
also
>proof

That's retarded, best/most likely way of doing it would be rigging them to cell/electric transmission towers, which would still be retarded.

By mezuring the conection between one landbased satellite thingy towqrds another and another. Its not that hard to think about, yet these are theories that can be backed up by practical experiemnts if funded which it will never be so yeah but still meizuring landbased station and another will determie your location pretty well i strongly believe with modern tech

I believ you have been fooled withm

REMEMBER FOLKS! IT IS EASUER TO FOOL PEOPLE THAN TO CONVINCE THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE BEEN FOOLED WITH

How? They are fucking wires, they aren't going to magically start acting like antennas especially not under several meters of soil or water.. GPS systems connect themselves to the wire network using flatard farts and wishful thinking?

EXACTLY. I'm glad someone makes an effort to get the TRUTH out there.

I think you are an idiot and i wont discuss this regarding any sort of tech with you again

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory three years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

Im sorry wait i will discuss. Still think you are an idiot but lets move on..

Do you know how cellphone towers works or are you just acting like a retard?

The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that INCLUDES EVERYTHING that I tell you!

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

Ooooooooooh, this one's even better!
Explain earth's magnetism.

Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related).

What is she pressing ?

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

Muh dick

Jesus fucking Christ. How much have you taken? What kind of drugs was it?

Yeah with an oscillating electric field.
Also by not being several meters underground.
Dipshit.

Earth's magnetic field is generated by the 'sun' in the centre of Earth (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction).

>sun=sphere
>planets=sphere
>moons=sphere
muh fisheye lens conspiracy

I didnt mesn to promote and theories more to fucking throw a shoe at the blue pilled mass that believes the earth is a ball floating around the sun. I believe there is something at the morth pole and i wil find out the truth about it.

I belive the esrth is flat and hollow,does that make sense?

you might as well kys yourself if you're not a chad desu

the first thing you see when a boat comes up by the horizon is the top.

And yes you fuck, you see the curvature at around 6000 ft.

Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related.

ok, ill bite.

when the earth is flat, how can i travel from europe to america, arive at the east coast, then travel from east to west coast, get to asia and drive with the siberian train back to europe where i started, while the compass never change the direction im heading?

This actually makes sense. This also explains how so many people get abducted by (((aliens)))

Flat earthers can't explain this, hollow earth does

The space fakery shit doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

EXPLAIN THIS NOW OP

Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm

>flat earthers
>2018

You have addressed nothing.

You do the typical flat earth thing; refute centuries of research and nothing more.

It's just stupid. There is no reason to go down this road.

Let's assume you're right, for shits and giggles. What then? What does it change? Who is responsible for this lie?

It is seriously just so dumb and such a waste of time you really need to direct your energy elsewhere. I would suggest tracking down actual conspiracies that actually affect humanity in a measurable way. Like the NWO conspiracy, 9/11, Vegas shooting, the attack on Trump.

Direct your energy into something of substance, not some far fetched fairy tale you will never be able to prove or benefit humanity from

Probably some dumb spiel about the captain releasing hallucinogens into the cabin and running some S curves over the ocean to make it feel like you've gone around the world.

Just sit back and wait for some really fucking retarded explanation. I tried coming up with something but Im not retarded so I cant.

Its obvious this thread has been attacked by ((them)) with ((crazy)) conspiracy theories bots in order to discredit thw fact that i am right about something. So be aware of it when lurking