Is this the greatest numale BTFO of all time

These little creatures really do have an instinct second to none. They see a problem and they solve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXWqSZ5ILkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you post the one without sound, fuckhead?

Cats are cunts. They hate everyone, not just manchildren.

Cats only hate shitheads.

why the fuck is the box empty?

t. numale who got overpowered by a 7 pound animal

NEWFAG

my cat loved me even when I didnt feed it because i had no money. i used to split my can of tuna with it

This was completely unprovoked, wtf?

i love soy

Imagine being so weak that a cat is able to tackle you to the ground

Good on based kit

This guy's GF must spend a lot of time with Tyrone.

Fuck. I almost wouldn't blame her. There are so many abysmally weak white "men" these days. Our race genuinely needs some hard times to get back on its feet.

maybe the cat is on catnip.

my cat is extremely violent when I give him a line of catnip powder. it drives him totally nuts.

based cat

Are we unconsciously ruining our countries to create hard times?

Third world war, anybody?

Yes. So much prosperity and wealth has made us exceptionally weak. In the end, the strong will be sorted from the weak. I don't glorify war by any means, but it certainly makes people tougher.

cats are god tier compared to pathetic dogs

Quality post there you bad toothed closet liberal

Overpowered no just fucking teeth and nail in his throat. That are meant to shread when u rip out. Cats are moody assholes
t.someone who doesn't own cats

Dogs really are the niggers of pets

hahaha, I've been raised around dozens of cats and I own two. Cats are independent creatures who are evolved to keep their guard up at all times This guy acting like a child probably frightened the little kit. If you're not a god damn retard, most cats are really sweet

>Cats are moody assholes

Don't act like a retard around them and you'll be fine.

This guy failed to do so.

Ur a muslim

How beta are you that you think cat's are moody?

The cat was excited by the piece of shredded present's paper

wrong board motherfucker

Based Kitteh

What makes you think that obnoxious bitch doesnt fuck with that cat? Cat sees excessive fast movement, loud crunching paper, a clearly unstable mindset and thinks "OH FUCK HERE WE GO AGAIN" and pre-emptively latches that motherfuckers jugular.

He deserved that. That cat was just chillin laying down on the floor when this retard started geeking out and tear and gnashing of the teeth and flailing of the arms. If it were me I would have given that zombie mercy.

>anything resembling masculinity if a nigger
modern white people, everybody

Based cat trying to purge its owner of demonic possession.

Kek.That cat is my daily hero.
Also checked.

Holy shit he got rekt hardcore

Is this the same guy? If so, the cat didn't finish the job. They probably gave the cat away or some other pussy shit for being "too violent''.

Probably talked about the incident in hushed tones at the cheese and cuckhold party later that weekend.

Daily reminder if you play video games, you're a soy faggot and don't belong here.

Damn, from the video it looked like it went for his jugular.

You think dogs show masculinity? What a pathetic person.

BTFO
Based cat, Varg BTFO as well

KEK

Because the soyboy set it up so he would look loke a fucking child for internet points, most likely reddit. This was staged, not the cat part though.

cats are the beasts of civilization. they are hostile to anomalous uncultured and uncivilized individuals.

lurk moar

How do you live without slither.io?

>cats
>lazy as fuck
>not the niggers of pets

The cat saw the soyfit and decided it was time to usurp the human in the hierarchy.

>predator_culling_the_weak.webm

LMAO

I don't see anything wrong here... He looks masculine and is having a good Christmas.

I find it funny that people who spend 10+ hours on Sup Forums every day have the audacity to make fun of someone excited over a console.

Cats of literally the most self-sufficient pet. Dogs are dependent niggers. But, I do love dogs too.

Sony pony

Based catto.

That barefooted faggot acting like a child opening a video game console looks masculine to you?

cats are dignified beings. The dude started to act like a retard and was reminded by the cat to act more dignified.

The cat did nothing wrong.

Cats are for spinster and numales. This is the fate all catfags deserve.

Entirely this.

t. Owner of an affectionate cat

this

What a fucking faggot. Whenever I see some numale carbon copy bitch I just stare at them with contempt. I asked one of these cunts I work with a question and he paused and picked up a fucking brush off his desk and started combing his beard before he answered. I could feel my fist clench and it was so hard not to murder him on the spot.

it was a gag gift, one box of catnip
>to the winner go the spoils

>Damn, from the video it looked like it went for his jugular.

The claws def locked in around the neck but looks like he sunk his teeth in behind the right ear.

That bitch won't act like a basketcase around cats anytime soon. Def rekt his Christmas day for sure.

>goes for the neck

Never seen a cat do that to a human before.

His instinctive reaction is extremely beta. He acts like a chickenshit. These injuries are probably self inflicted if anything. From smashing his dumbass head.

>Soystation 4 by So(n)y
Wholly deserved

Lmfao that’s Buzzfeed level of faggotry.

the cat is /ourkit/. He probably was just trying to put this poor cuck out of his existential misery

>human
lel

Holy fucking shit

>masculine
>acting like aiteral 8 year old for internet points

>I asked one of these cunts I work with a question and he paused and picked up a fucking brush off his desk and started combing his beard before he answered

Have you seen the Mike Isaccson interview by Millennial Woes. He literally starts doing his make up.

>cat causes nu-male to get fashy haircut

ahahahaha

ITT: Toxoplasmosis

So what did you do with the cat?

When I was little I used to have a cat that I was kind of a shithead to. She would literally wait until I went into the bathroom to take a piss and would attack my feet in midstream. I learned to be nice to animals and to close the door when I piss.

wow

It clearly felt threatened when the man started spazzing out 3 inches infront of it's face. Had he stopped the rapid movements and noise, it would have recognized it wasn't under attack.

There's a reason animals are slow and steady in standoffs and unknown circumstances.

this
dogs are cucks

I was thinking this too. It's like the Orlando nightclub shooting. We all know the cops killed most of those people.

>Not posting the one with sound

underrated

The actual state of 4chañ

There more like house niggers. They're still slaves but they're endearing.

I had a cat years ago and he loved me, would wait for me to come home from school. :(

people that post in these threads are probably bugmen and numales that wish they were chads kek :)

Cats are the shitheads. This is one of their rare redeeming moments. GG gato.

He was probably screeching like a male cat wanting to fight and the cat ended that shit quickly

All animals are great. Dogs and Cats are different types of animals for different types of people. Anybody who unironically says they "hate" one or the other is a brainlet normie

He wus a good cat he dindu nuthing

Sorry cat haters

With sound, sound you can hear this fucking faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=zXWqSZ5ILkc

>t. Soyeboye
A man who has no control over his dog, has no control over his own life.

>would attack my feet

My cat will do this within seconds of taking off socks and in the middle of the night going to the toilet. Like a red rag to a bull for some reason.

They could atleast try to dress well ffs, they look like special ed kids.

Cats are literally autistic. People think they are just being dicks but thats not true. They are evolutionarily solitary creatures that genuinely lack social skills

the feel good movie of the season

I always test cats for their demeanor for these reasons