They seem to be tired

They seem to be tired.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JuddApatow/status/949684260834693120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_and_emotion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As if he would listen to some nobody whore

literally who?

Haha. Drumpf is even worse than Ziowood shills.
This can't go on much longer, right?

It's afraid.

Tired of winning?

PLEASE SHUT UP TRUMP. I CANT GO 5 SECONDS WITHOUT SEEING YOUR TWEETS.

Who else is touching his dick while reading this spazzout?

If she's so sick of him why doesn't she
>block him
>unfollow him
>Get off twitter
>Literally don't even go to his twitter account

do these fucking hollywood retards realize they can just...wait for it...*GASP*...NOT read his tweets?

>we need peace
>just one moment of peace
>shut up

do they not realize that tweets don't make any noise? tweets aren't being shouted into your bedroom by a loudspeaker.

god libshits are fucking stupid

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

female: mindbreak

Why doesn't Judd Apatow

>shut the fuck up
>take a nap
>change their sheets
>eat a non poisoned big mac
>take a break

Seems like a delusional faggot.

like turn off the tv. like just walk away. kek

Judd Apatow identifies as a man.

Because there's no escaping Trump. He's all over Facebook, his tweets are reported on every news site, and talk shows do nothing but discuss him. All he has to do is make fun of these people, and they give him endless free publicity.

>no escaping

literally turn off the tv. go to ANY WEBSITE not trumps twitter page. are you retarded?

Does Trump still have a lot of support in America? I mean, is it possible he can win again?

Celebrities aren't genuine and they're lazy. They know making these tweets help keep them in the public eye and Hollywood likes it. But they're lazy and they're not putting too much thought into their reactions anymore.

>America
yes

>Hollywood and libshit safe space cities
no

She also identifies as "white" when it suits her but we know she is actually just a toxic jewess.

twitter.com/JuddApatow/status/949684260834693120
Jewboy's got some good ideas desu

Turn off your electronics, you ape. You're just as stupid as that guy that tweeted.

Imagine being so deep into TDS that you start believing your own hallucinations.

[citation needed]

>mfw the great triggering never ends
long may it continue anons.

>hates Trump
>follows him on twatter
>tells him to shut up but not unfollow
>comments stupid shit on every one of his tweets to get attention

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

Still relevant 5 years later.

This is exactly why Trump tweets so frequently. He's waging a nonstop psychological war, and he's winning.

NO MR PRESIDENT PLS PLS ITS TOO MUCH TOO MUCH WINNING PLEASE

Donald J. Trump is the greatest shitposter who has ever existed. The best anyone here can really hope for is to troll a few random people or maybe a low tier mentally unstable person like Shia LeBeouf, maybe some news retards saying Sam Hyde killed again, etc.

This man is trolling the entire planet. People attribute the presidency and all of these things as big and important and get all holier than thou if you pretend like it's all a big joke bought and paid for by one ((interest)) or another. Then this guy comes in and treats it like its no big deal and just does shit to trigger faggots. Its so fucking good.

so good

It's really remarkable to see the lack of civility that these so called 'more adult' types direct towards the President. It's really disgusting actually. I've never seen anything like it.

Almost never in the history of the country, has there been this much unfounded animosity. It's fucking bizarre. People are obsessed with him to the point of acting like spoiled children perpetually. The level of indignation is insane.

That kind of seems to be a sign Trump should not stop.

>Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
>being, like, really smart

Is this his legitimate account? I refuse to believe he actually talks like this.

They mad lol.

It's amazing how easily Trump is able to troll these people.

tfw you're too stupid to get off of Twatter.

Then why tune into him?

strangely, I am

A grown ass man doesn’t know that you can block someone or just not go on twitter all the time

>doesn't know how the President talks

You need to go back to Sup Forums

It's a troll, don't you get it? Have you ever heard him talk like that in real life? Of course not. But he throws that valley girl, airhead shit in the middle of a sentence where he's talking up his intelligence, and liberal twitter goes nuts over it (just as keikaku).

Slut, whores are smart enough to charge.

lol liberals are so committed to taking Trump at face value. I love it.

He seems mad.

Fuck know!!!

and some people wonder how God can send people to hell. these people are already there, and they still have the luxury to look away and just be in heaven.

this is literally one of the few "black people" quotes that people will still use and remember hundreds of years from now.

This train has no breaks

Trump always talked like a complete retard. His verbal IQ must be 80 or something.

>Stop telling us how much you BTFO us!
>Please! Stop!
>You are hgurting our feelings
>REEEEEEEEEEE

He is a retard tho. Still better than Hillary or Sanders but mate, you better find someone better for the next time since brownies keep flooding the USA.

Well, "always", mostly started talking like that at the start of his candidacy.

How did you know?

Facemelt.jpg

But how will people know that I hate what is being said. People have to know right this instant.

I was actually touching mine.

wasn’t sexual tho’ More of a checkin’ If everything is still there kinda thing

>literally crying uncle

Libs aren't gonna last til 2020. They are gonna self sabotage out of impotent rage

kek

he is baiting them pretty hard and they're falling for it

Imagine for a moment that instead of giggling to yourself when something like this is posted, your body instead gets flooded with adrenaline and cortisol. For a year and a half at this point, several times a day, every day. It must be hell.

Triggered as fuck

Here is what will happen, fellow leaf:

After 2018 elections. Trump goes hard for building wall, he is unopposed at this stage. Trump will go full strongman for final two years.
He meets opposition in 2020 by signing an extremely controversial executive order. This order will grant nationwide reciprocity for concealed carry permits. Liberals will chimp and their attack on Donald will become Trump mobilizing everyone who owns a gun or respects the law (whites) to vote for him just to protest the left who want to take gun rights away. Feel free to quote me. That is the ppan.

>expend approximately 4 calories worth of texting
>elicit 1,000,000,000s worth of calories in faux-anguished babyrage

the donald sure is energy efficient

> the stage is pitch black
> audience stands motionless, silent and dead as mannequins, their dimly lit features glistening
> somewhere in the dark, Colbert makes a slippery squelching sound
> Woman in the audience sobbs, moans
> Colbert snorts loudly and a black goat walks out from the shadows
> room temperature plummets to minus 666 degrees
>“So…”
>Audience collapses into a screaming frenzy of cannibalism and dryhumping
>Colberts horrifically mutated face lights up red in the darkness, he grins impossibly wide, as flies explore his festering mouth-gash.
>“I mean……. -hhhnnNNNNFFF! UHHHHHHHHAHUZUG UHLALOLADOGOADAEL-”
>“Audience” surges forward pumping out noxious gas from every orifice as they join hands, flesh falling to the floor like porridge
>“DHHHHHHORGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUL! HHUULK-”
>Colberts chest bursts open spraying purple acid bile front stage like confetti
>“DHHHHHONOHHHHURRUULLLLLLLLLLLLLUUGHHH-”
>portal to hell opens up in Colberts chest cavity
>“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLGGGHH HAH HA HA HAH AHAUGH”
*scene is now impossible to define in human terms*
>“HHHURGHHHFFF BRING ME HURGLE DURPPPS, NAAAOOO”
>Galactic Federation of Space quarantines entire dimension seconds before it erupts
>Warps it into a black hole
>MFW it barely even fits

>Donald J. Trump is the greatest shitposter who has ever existed. The best anyone here can really hope for is to troll a few random people or maybe a low tier mentally unstable person like Shia LeBeouf, maybe some news retards saying Sam Hyde killed again, etc.
>This man is trolling the entire planet. People attribute the presidency and all of these things as big and important and get all holier than thou if you pretend like it's all a big joke bought and paid for by one ((interest)) or another. Then this guy comes in and treats it like its no big deal and just does shit to trigger faggots. Its so fucking good.

this

top tier bantz from a top tier man

I do not know how anyone can read trump's tweets and not just appreciate the art in them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_and_emotion

>Emotional responses are often regarded as the keystone to experiencing art, and the creation of an emotional experience has been argued as the purpose of artistic expression

consider the wide range of emotions each tweet by trump generates from millions of people all across the world:

disgust
anger
hatred
resentment
fear
confusion

to

admiration
happiness
comfort
pride
respect
inspiration >pic related
love
lulz
how is TRUMP's shitposting NOT a art?

imagine being strapped to a chair with your eyes forced open, a stream of tweets in front of you.
now imagine being a normal ass human being that chooses to believe they are in the aforementioned situation.

Im not ok with this guy breathing air.

>getting this fucking triggered every time trump tweets

It would be like me having a meltdown every time huffpo or salon published anything. I would rather kill myself than be that obsessed.

>normal ass human being

shit i meant "silly jew"

Outrage fatigue is setting in. They can only REEEEEE so much before they run out of breath and collapse.

I am now!

>Trying to avoid the president's shitposts
Good luck

they got tired after a month tho.
you can see it. it's the void rage, it's fake as fuck. it's nothing. they are barking unenthusiastically into emptiness.

You are wrong, that only applies to humans. Jews can maintain hysterical outrage for thousands of human years.

seems like Trump is using his tweets like Gitmo uses loud music to torture prisoners.

pretty smart. Trump has the loudest voice in twitter. He's forcing his foes into insanity and disconnect, and their followers into exhaustion.

REEEE etc

Yeah right she is not tired of it. She's laps it up. She is addicted to Trump's nonsense tweets. She would get bored if he stopped.

>talked like a retard

It's common for German males to do that

"I know every about nuclear..."
Common that speech was pathetic. Not as bad as obama's teleprompter fuck up but still embarrassing.

>call someone retarded
>Not only am I not retarded, I am in fact a fucking genius billionaire and President of the United States
>SHUT UP FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND GOD FUCKING SHIT WHY ARE YOU NOT JUST ACCEPTING WE CALLED YOU MENTALLY UNFIT?!

Liberals

5 stages of grief
the salt must flow

>It's really remarkable to see the lack of civility that these so called 'more adult' types direct towards the President. It's really disgusting actually. I've never seen anything like it.
>Almost never in the history of the country, has there been this much unfounded animosity. It's fucking bizarre. People are obsessed with him to the point of acting like spoiled children perpetually. The level of indignation is insane.

generally soygoys are not allowed to complain about anything that negatively effects them. they have to pretend the country isn't being destroyed by niggers, faggots, and kikes and that all those things are great some how because (((diversity)))???. so most soygoys are full of pent up confusion and anger with no outlet for it.

but by having celebrities and talking heads on tv constantly freak out and cry and scream about donald trump signals to the soygoys that there is an acceptable outlet for their anger now and that it is not just perfectly acceptable to throw a childish temper tantrum about donald trump, but it is your moral duty to do so! every time a soygoy cries about donald trump on twitter they feel a huge sense of accomplishment and release, followed by more repressed anger and sadness, like a ruined orgasm.

they have been conditioned so. many such cases. very sad!

Personally I like to "weigh my balls" in my hand (gently grab my entire ballsack) when enjoying liberal spergouts like in OPs pic, nothing sexual, just increases /comfy/ness.

Try it.

Trump is an absolute God King on earth. His shocking intelligence is actually fucking dumbfounding - I am absolutely entranced by his powerful dominance.

J sucerai son qeue comme une osti danimal

>Facebook
>twitter
>talk shows
News sites fine, but if you're using these other three things, you're a fucking normie.

Turns out losing is actually more tiring than winning, who knew?

At some point the exhaustion had to set in.

SHUT UP Sup Forums JUST SHUT UP LIKE JUST STOP FOR LIKE UMMMMMH LIKE 5 SECS OK? JUST SHUT UP STOP YALKING LIKE LITERALLY JUST SHUTUP SHUT UUUUUUUUO Sup Forums UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHGH

>You are wrong, that only applies to humans. Jews can maintain hysterical outrage for thousands of human years.

>Jews can maintain hysterical outrage for thousands of human years.
Jews can maintain hysterical outrage for thousands of human years.

lol

this post would have been great with a 155777777

Social media has become a mental disease. I can't believe that people are taking this twitter shitstain so seriously a decade after it came out.

legit, 80% of Sup Forums is trump free, if it weren't for the /dtg/ I'd have to intentionally look to find trump threads and sometimes I still have to scroll the cataloge a bit to find a /dtg/

How's it feel, Sup Forums, to be less obsessed with the Big Blumpf than leftist media? But Seriously, he doesn't even need the nuclear codes, he's so smart, like really stupendously smart, he could just use his stable genius to figure them out (on his first try, I might add). You can't Stump the Trump, especially not bigly.

Weed doesn't help after a while

3 lines and all of his political oponents are fucking boiling...

Female: "genderbender" "mind break"

Not me, although I do think it moved a little.