Why have so many artists abandoned pixiv for twitter in recent years?

Why have so many artists abandoned pixiv for twitter in recent years?

twitter is more fun

More Americans use Twitter

More interaction with fans. Although most artists haven't abandoned it, they just usually post to twitter first now.

It's far easier to get your art out through it in general

Because they are becoming normalfags, want to see memes and want to become twitter famous.

Makes me pretty mad desu, since I can't find more pictures of my waifu because she has the same name of a fujoshi show dude.
It will aproximately take me 8 months and staying 16 hours at the computer in order to finish searching for them.

I fucking hate fujos.

Shitty tagging, and pixiv using art without creator's permission.

I hate how it's hard to search for old pictures of the artist's work with Twitter. Feels like I have to dig through a whole bunch of garbage to find the art.

this
nearly broke my finger the amount of times i've had to scroll through shit to find art

Try using the page down key

That's why you gotta stay updated and follow them ALL THE TIME.
Check your twitter feed everyday user!

What's her name?

>Find nice art
>Reverse image search not working
>Have only the twimg filename to go on
>Can't find the original artist at all because he's not popular enough to be in internet searches

Pretty much, and it's worse when he posts lots of blogshit there.
Damn son.

I only used space bar though, but it still fucking hurts when you are laying 9 hours straight finding pics.
Fuck no, why would anyone get a twitter account where you can just search for it anyway?

Just save the lastest picture of what you are searching for and name it the last day you searched for it.
It works for me desu.
Pic related will give you a hint.

Not having an account is why you're having a hard time finding art.

>why would anyone get a twitter account
Because I like to stay updated with my favorite artists/doujin artist.
Not to mention certain directors in the anime industry etc. etc.
The possibilities are endless because twitter is so popular in Japan.

Really? I'm using the advanced search and I still get a fuckton of pictures of this dude.

Already searched "高尾部長" and finished saving all those pics, took me

Sometimes I can't see lewds if I'm not logged into an account.

It wouldn't be as bad if Twitter hadn't removed/changed the media page. There used to be a grid showing just the pictures. Now it filters the twitter posts with images so you still have to scroll down through them.

>That twitter artist you follow decides to clean out all of his past tweets and delete the art
>Deletes pixiv account

The worst shit is when one of your pixiv bookmarks is suddenly deleted and you have no idea what it was.

Stahp.

But I saw lewd pics of the poor man but no dicks showing, just getting dressed with lewd clothes that show his buttcrack, all his butt etc.

Don't tell me that I need an account to see the real NSFW shit?!
I will burn my eyes if I search "高尾" for sure.
One can still just search for pictures only, but for some reason it doesn't show some of them.
It's like if the one posting the picture can set it up to not show on the "Photos" part.
Fucking cunts.
But usually they've shit art though.

>And actually he was a great artist
FUCK

Also, anybody wished Twitter could make some kind of filter where the only results could only show up one character and not the others with the same name?
They would save a fuckton of bandwidth desu.

Didn't Pixiv assert a claim on all uploaded art? "Screw that noise", is what most artists said.

Because pixiv is a horrible site. Twitter is more simple to use.

You don't have to obsessively save every image of your waifu.

What did he mean by this

You don't know how it feels when you get nice art of your waifu for a long time senpai-cchi.

And I'm not asking the WWD, some other niggas deserve art of their ultra-obscure waifu more than me.

It's like you say inane things on purpose

tripfags tripping hard, don't bother.

I never looked into it much, but there are some r-18 images/videos I can't see on timelines without being logged in. Just making one account real fast isn't much of a hassle, and if you find an artist who regularly puts out art of a character you like just follow them.

Shikata ga nai, I will consider it if I can see them.

nips really REALLY like twitter, heck i even got to talk with my all time fav h-artist,asked him for more big dicks on his futa works in fact.

Just remember that there is untagged art of your waifu all over Twitter that you will never ever see.

It's daijobu
The quest is never-ending, but the rewards of toil are great

B-But my love for her shall be the strongest, so I can handle the way

>A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
Or a modern version
>A quest for cute waifu pictures begins with one "Page Down"/"Spacebar" push.

Do artists make money on Pixiv?

>jpg.large

This really triggers me.

Pixiv now has a like button, they are trying to get the attention whore artists back.

>p0_master1200

Everytime.

More publicity through retweets, as well as socialization with other artists.

It's funny how Sup Forums thinks that Twitter is cancer while at the same time all the Japanese artist are now gathered there

Make sure to upload them to the boorus then, properly tagged of course.

Japanese artists have become cancer, who knew

Yeah, you should use :orig