STABLE GENIUS IS GENIUS

#stablegenius is trending on Twitter and all libs are repeating the words Stable genius and Trump in a tweet - trying to be sarcastic about it.

But actually reinforcing the association.

How can one man be so persuasive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2lBz0532wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. dilbert

you mean pointing and laughing

Phew. I'm pooped. I'm gonna grab some cheeseburgers and head off to bed.

Anyone that stupid already supports Trump, though.

lmao this last round of tweets was pathetic. Hilarious, but pathetic.

Why does he care so much what people think about him that he has to say "I'm so great" out loud?

wtf I love beaner importer Democrats now

If you could trigger hundreds of millions of salty faggots every time you sent out a tweet, be honest now, you’d do it.
He’s acknowledging the ‘insanity insinuation’ that the liberals are now trying to play out. They did try to do this with Reagan as they’re trying to do it with Trump (yet again) and he’s / we’re not having any of it. Beat them at their own game by heading them off at the pass.

>you’re a faggot!
I’m straight, I am the straightest guy ever, i’m so straight I can convert lesbians.
>n-Nono you can’t do that!
>HASHTAG SO STRAIGHT

You piss them off and beat them at their own game.

>trump says something retarded
>better go look at scott adams twitter to see how it's actually 4D chess

If i was him i would have been tweeting about the gorilla channel all day.

>Gorilla Channel? What's the number?
>Netflix doesn't carry the Gorilla Channel. Sad!!
>My team just got me the Gorilla Channel. I hire the best.

17 hrs later

>nice shot. Hit the other gorilla again!

I love Trump

Very possible.

Holy shit that would be glorious

Trump can say or do almost anything. The msm has fired off every barb and insult that when he does do something dumb where is there to go? All the Trump hate is exhausting and making me tired. So sleepy.

But he's like really smart!

He's fucking trolling. The insane people are the ones fucking spasming over a fucking tweet. Holy shit. It was written not even as he normally writes his tweets. And people still fucking fall for it. Trump really is not the insane one

The Trump haters go ballistic, the Trump lovers think it's the coolest thing, and everyone else is just so fucking tired of the drama.

>He's only pretending to be retarded

#thanksobama
Started as conservative sarcams, easily twisted as a positive by libs. This is the same.

a stable is also a place where you keep horses

>#stablegenius
wow. trump btfo for real this time. they finally got him.

THEY MAKE FUN OF ME BRAIN AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=y2lBz0532wU

I WILL KILL THEM ALL
oh you go donny shecklesheckle

This

I'm tired of this shit, you can try to claim every retarded thing Trump does is some sort of 4D chess but what's the damn payoff? He still looks retarded when he tweets that stupid shit. All the libs get is a good laugh and even more ammo to make fun of trump, while Trump supporters get to play defense again.
There is no fucking point.

>while Trump supporters get to play defense
huh? there's nothing to defend. everyone is just laughing at you and all of the shitlibs crying about it.

I'm not even a fucking lib you faggot.

What is the "4D chess" behind these retarded tweets? Seriously fucking tell me.

This latest type of attack against him was too dangerous. This is his way to counter it, turning it into a joke and putting "genius" into people's heads.

He even mentions Reagan in his tweets which is exactly what happened at the time. Reagan had a successful presidency, so the only effective attack at that time was going at it ad hominem through a dementia angle. Trump really knows what he is doing with this sequence of tweets. These tweets are not done on a whim. As stupid as they seem, they are intentionally engineered to be exactly like they are. He can just pretend it is a joke because these tweets feel, like, so dumb.

About if he should counter this stuff or just let it slide because this attack angle by the media is laughable... I guess he's the one that knows best about this stuff. Even if you and I think this isn't a good idea to try to tweet about, he is still the guy that managed to win against Clinton's billions while the full MSM machine was going all out against him. I can't believe anyone else could have won the election in his situation so his ridiculous style of dealing with this kind of stuff is kind of proven to work. If he judges the latest attacks with the Wolff book and such as dangerous, that's probably how it is.

the problem is he's not stable at all. the constant trumpeting he's got a good brain and he's so stable and he's so intelligent draws a man who has issues, and those issues will bring down the usa.

you've got your own hitler-type narcissist at the wheel now, and we all know how that ended

1933, maga my ass. kek has spoken.

Nothing will bring down the USA, not even shit eating globalists - like the ones ruining Germany. Get fucked Ahmed

COMMANDER SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF
he is truly is the God Emperor of bantz, kek, and salt production.

Checked