Is the balkans the shittiest part of the world? Who would give a shit if all these countries just disappeared tommorrow?

Is the balkans the shittiest part of the world? Who would give a shit if all these countries just disappeared tommorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are the defenders of western Europe as they keep the turks out so i appreciate them

Yeah but what if we just had a giant bay there instead?

Balkans is like the subsaharan part of Europe

All the savage tribal shit goes on there for white people

whiter than you muhammad

Keep Greece though, just as an island so they can't leave.

Literal graveyard of empires. Once the EU takes them in it will fail. Too much hate and fucked up history there. Also full of Trogan horses for Putin

I honestly wouldn't care if wherever you live just disappeared one day. In fact, I would praise it

>white meme
Croats are a meme nation indeed
no real history, no real culture, no real national identity. Just the aryan meme

We don`t have money but at least we have enemies.

I guess there's that.
Elaborate.
Who?

LMAO projecting much?

Shittiest part of Europe maybe.
Shittiest part of the world is still India.

Serbia want to join but its widely believed if they get in they'll try work for Russian interests if they get in. Once you're in the EU you get a veto so you can properly fuck shit up. Balkans are full of hateful little kikes who want endless gibs. Nothing good has come from the place. WWI started their. The Romanians have spread their gypsies all across Europe and the Balkans have the most ruthless mafias. The Serbs, Albanians are not to be fucked with. The Serbian mafia sniped their own president years ago.

hey, at least my whole national identity is not centered around hating another particular nation, unlike you.
you're just Catholic Serbs that want to be westerners, and that's why you're so butthurt
Prior to 19th century, other nations used to call you just "Serbs"

>no cyrilic
>not orthodox
>denies Slavic culture and roots
>made up history
I feel sorry for you

>Is the balkans the shittiest part of the world?
It's pretty shitty, but at least not Africa level shitty or even Arab level shitty. Man, if Arabs ever had an IQ high enough to realize how utterly shitty they are, they would all instantly kill themselves.

>The Serbian mafia sniped their own president years ago

It wasnt' the president, but prime minister. Twice in 4 years

you don't need to be so rude to him now

They kept the shitskins out so they deserve their place here.

FYROM will probably no longer exist unfortunately or as having a diferent ethnic majority in 2050.

Where do we get cheap booze then?

Bulgaria is still corrupt. Except it has more tourism now. Romania is still run by the gang that killed Ceausescu. Maybe let in Makedonia but keep Albania out.

Why do they want to join? I thought EU was hated

EU is an arena, if you play your cards right you can get many rewards, But the condition is to at least enter the arena.

nobody here really wants to join, Slavs and Orthodox christians are usually very sceptical about EU

It's the corrupt political elite that wants to join because of easy profits. If it were up to me, I'd rather join a Balkan union/Yugosphere or any similar economic union. NOT the EU
It makes sence for Germany and France to join, or Serbia and Croatia, but it makes zero sence to conjure to unrelated cultures

>rather join a Balkan union/Yugosphere

The cockroaches can swim.

Thats why vucik wants to join, the cooperation inside a balkan league already started, with Romania, serbia, bulgaria and greece. The last meeting was held in Belgrad.

With Serbian as supremacist? Like thats ever going to happen again. Maybe Yugoslavia should have made immediate negotiations to join EU, that would have prevented the wars.

It actually suits the EU better if Serbia is out. We don't get a Trogan horse. We don't have to give you gibs. Liberalize the visa program and your smart people can move West if they want good jobs.

There is already a balkan union but it's a military one.
If you think we will play the role Germany has in the EU,you are off your rockers.Unless if Russia joins.

>With Serbian as supremacist?
no one said that, ideas like that is what keeps Slavs separated
Fuck off westcuck

why are you so obsessed with us?
maybe you should concentrate on not losing any more parts of your country instead of clinging onto everything we do and say

>Croat telling a Serb that Serbs are obssesed with Croats
now this is a good joke

I like how you know your history!
How many people know that Balkan.
>Was end of Rome empire
>Was end of Ottoman empire
>Was end of AustroHungarian empire

Who ever thought of integrating us ended up burning them self to the ground.
Take it for what it is.

also a single bullet from the Balkans destroyed all the other European empires kek

Yea, and what ever we have its apparently contagious

What are all these cockroaches talking about?

Just as a matter of fact..
You have bigger percentage of Roach blood in your little dream land than we ever had. |
Now that is something you will sleep with from now on.

>Nikola Tesla
>Gavrilo Princip

for such a small people as the serbs ... having two of the most important people of the 20th century ...truly impressive ... seems as if the blood of those 18 roman emporers who were born in modern day serbia never left

>1 post by this ID
1 Post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 Post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 Post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 Post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 Post by this ID

Anons abandon thread, this is a slide thread meant to derail from a happening

You are not better Serbitch, you are Ottoman rape baby.

too bad Hercegovance there were to no Turks in Serbia

LMAO ur the fucking rapebaby

Nice image, thanks for posting it.

glad we kicked out most of them holy shit

>assuming Americans come generally from the same heritage line
>Oof

Go back to the bauxite mines Tarik.

>Bosnian says to a Serb he is a rapebaby
KEK
E
K

You are a direct product of that raping. You are the Serb who got raped, and the "Serbs" are the part that didn't. How hard is this to get

KEK
E
K

KEK
E
K

>Assuming Americans wont become shitmix of gene cesspool as it goes into future, while Balkan stays 99% European

Go back to donating your dick skin

>Implying the pic he shared is not created by my people, like it is something I dont crave for to happen again

>Projection

It is the shitiest part in Europe. Ask in Senegal if they´d rather live in Bulgaria.
Also there are different tiers among´em.

Most recently. Back in the 1940s and 1930s most of Europe was savage tribal shit.

>Romania is still run by the gang that killed Ceausescu.

Is that actually a bad thing?

In terms of what? sure we're the worst in europe, but as far as the world goes, we're better than a lot of countries. I'm comfy in my home stuffing my face with chinese food I just ordered and shitposting on Sup Forums, which already makes me better then the couple billion people that live like animals

>filename
kek

at least we are white, moor

based

Are you saying balkanites are savage, tribal, sub-Saharan? Cool, you sound just like Hitler.

You are all pathetic subhumans outside of balkans

WE WUZ THE FIRST MEN
phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

YOU AINT SHIT

come back to our levels once you bring your own music band in North Korea and shitpost the entire Yugoslavian government

We are literally superior to Americans in every single fucking aspect.
We will not be lectured by the likes of you, fucking Mutt. Know your place beast!

Lol rape is soooo funny, oh the hilarity, LOLOLOLOLO

Thanks senpai I really needed a good laugh!

test

The mut in this post is strong

No thank you i will take cover from a ungodly beast screeching you call ((Laugh))
Good thing I got good cover called, Balkan.

t. Balkan heritage but doesnt know it

No that would be west Africa.

Nice pic. Saved

Indeed

>Being proud cos yer ties to eternal Europe Cancer Germans.
Arent you people capably of finding anything else to be proud of?

Talk for yourself the balkans was the whitest place back when illyrians owned it

but then the slav and albanian subhumans took over

Croats are just like Ukrainians - not only a meme nation, but also a real pain in the ass.

Why would you care for Illyrians, its not like you have anything to do with them or anything

You'd be drinking ayran instead of mayonese

We are whats left from them, deformed low IQ subhumans but still related.

Obviously you have never heard of a little place called India, OP.

Based on fucking what?
Some westerners pandering to your little dreams?

Also did you know that in Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia; there are ~20% Slav genes; Now tell me pleb ? What's up with 80% that remains
Illyrians never went anywhere, and we sure as hell are not fucking Albanians.

Yes

both I2a and R1a haplogroup markers are slavic and our branches of it are no older than 2000 years

In not saying that southern slavs dont got ilyrian genes, of course they do. Im saying that we are direct decedents to them. Most albanians who do the DNA test dont have any turkish or arab genes at all, mostly greek and italian 20-30. We are the same as they were, its just that the ottomans and the greeks assimilated us to their culture and we lost our roots.

I would

Speak for yourself nigger,we are not Illyrians.Also Slovenia has way more Slavic DNA than the rest of Ex-Yu.

Yes, because they are a bunch of traitors and kikes who destroyed everything we had suffered for and our future. Our country was sold for scraps

>on party
>drunk
>take command of laptop for music
>Roki Vuković

this.... i2a-ph908 is found in all neighbouring slavic countries and even 12% in Russia if im not mistaken

based

the question is, do others like it?

nobody noticed differance, they changed after minute to aca lukas and ceca. One girl laughed because it had english subs

kek, classic
although aca lukas and ceca are more "modern" in that regard

they are bunch of normies from Split

No.
But please do nuke.

Except your country's better off now than it was at any time during Mr. Untypable's rule. Letting his killers hold power as a thankyou doesn't seem so bad to me.

talking about drunkenness, i got so much wasted last night i didn't make it up in the morning to go for fucking banjak kek. seems like i'm a normiefag too

Balkans, poor but part of Europe, beautiful nature.

Africa, literally full of Niggers who literally eat each other to try to steal each other's power. Entire continent turning into either malaria swamps or trash dumps due to mismanagement.

Shitty maybe, shittiest no.

you that guy from yesterday who was drunk?

How come these Balkan threads always go to shit almost instantly?

Do you people even know what Illyrian means?
There was never "Illyria". There were north Balkan tribes, Romans Called Illyrians.
Illyria is Roman name for native Balkan.

Also stop citing haplogroup research that has no coherent findings, everyone is just tying Gene groups to what ever ethnicity they find fitting.
Also while we are at it, look at this "Awesome" haplogroup citations i have (pls stop this kind of bullshit)

well, maybe... care to link it?

2 threads in middle of night. If you are that guy, you thought that I'm female

you got me intrigued now, i did go here and write something but i can't remember what exactly
i shall look it up in the archive, gib some keywords of those threads

probably all serbs posters were drunk last night

What is better?
> Having nationalism, industry, exports, social services, 0 unemployment but censorship is in effect and there is oittle food

or

>being a perma poor shithole because of powergrabbing, foreign interests and an eternally corrupt politician class?