Dickie got btfo in that debate. Sargon completely destroyed him. R.I.P

Dickie got btfo in that debate. Sargon completely destroyed him. R.I.P.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=yRxbZ7GlCW0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwmg4A_aaNA
strawpoll.com/r61b5d54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol

Pretty sure you're the only guy in the world that thinks this, much like Destiny shills.

Sargon even made a response video crying about how Spencer is evil. If that isn't butthurt, i don't know what is.

>I want a state where my people can live and prosper, i do not condone violence and would like to achieve the ehtnostate through non-violent means as i belie all races are entitled to a land of their own.
DICKIE BOI MEANNIEEEE

Damage control. White identity is rising.

>He didnt know what color Sargon was thinking of
Clearly this means ethnostates are impossible

you are the first person i have seen who thinks that. Whats it like? You finally got what you wanted OP, Your a minority now.

i luv how ppl pretend that could be achieved peacefully. Sargon lost the debate but spencers ideas are genocidal shit that wouldn't work

All Dickie did was avoid Sargon's questions and call him autistic.

Why? Why does skin color matter so much to you?

>Dick: I just want the White race to prosper.

>Fat Guy: And how would you personally lead the world with a perscriptive morale system as it's god emperor?

>Dick: What?

>Fat Guy: see you don't even have a clue. Do you even know how to define who is White

>Dick: Well racial backgrounds and how they

>Fat Guy: Don't interrupt me see you don't even know how to define whiteness, most western people are not Germans

>Dick: are you making an anglosphere argument?

The fat fuck lost his god damn marbles and needs to stay in his hugbox, but don't get me wrong Dicks also been shown to be completely clueless and just a sperging idealist and that's all

Well said!

You're a mental midget projecting Sargon's 80 IQ debating skills on others. I don't even like Dicky.

Sup Forums only cares who says the first meme.

Its to the point where "explain who is a true white" and "thats autistic" is a legit response.

Oh how the mighty Sup Forums has fallen, Sad!

Dickie can be a retard but at least he was trying to be intellectually honest, especially when engaging with Styxx. Sarfag proved to be cancer to any kind of intellectual pursuit. Shit, any logical pursuit for that matter.

Why are you shitting up our board then? Why not go somewhere else? Dirty kike.

This type of shilling and goyim convo pollution is the main reason I hate kikes. The communist revolutions, social subversion, and Jewish supremacism doesn't bother me near as much as the shilling.

Sargon acted like child. He needs thicker skin if he wants to participate in these kinds of things.

I'm now "redpilled on the JQ" and it feels real good - my shit life is not my fault anymore.

>muh skin deep
Skin colour is just one indicator of difference between races.

Sargon has become unbearably smug over the last year.

Say what u like but he really knows his history and knows what happens when regimes like this take hold.

The problem is that he wont fight dickie boi on his own terms.

When 1guy is calling for civil war and the other is just laughing and poking holes in it, i side with the laughing hole poker every time.

Even dickie boi knows what he wants is impossible but keeps spewing it for shekels anyway.

Sargon just takes things to pieces and doesn't care what happens to after that

tl dr. They both suck but 1 isnt advocating death and seperation.

Sargon BTFO of himself by acting like a shithead, while the rest of the stream was cringing at all the stupid things he said. Spencer didn't even get to articulate many of his points in any substantive way before Sargon interrupted with some stupid loaded question or strawman so it is had to say Spencer was even challenge when his points weren't even allowed to be laid out to be discussed. This isn't even necessarily about the topic, but simple how Sargon conducted himself which ended up bogging the conversation down into pedantry. Styx was opposed to Spencer on nearly everything but everyone said he had a good performance. Ultimately no one really "won", but Sargon clearly lost.

Your Jewish ruling class has almost made you a minority. Also Jewish subversion isn't limited to the USA. Not even close. Almost all of the 1918 German revolution leaders were kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Your tribe exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century. You expect us to let that go?

Sargon shills get out!

During the debate and immediately after, everybody was saying that Sargon got destroyed. It was evident from watching the debate that he got destroyed. He would be nitpicky about tiny little things, and then autistically complain when his ever-moving and impossible semantic standards weren't satisfied. Then, he would misrepresent the other side to make it sound stupid and reject the answers to such misrepresentation.

If I had any respect for Sargon of Akkad before this debate, I would have lost it by watching his performance.

But the thing is that only now do I see multiple shill threads today saying that Sargon won. Get the fuck out.

Ever wonder why Sweden is so much worse off than it's neighbours? I have my hypothesis. Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by Jewish investment banks. Not a single big daily is owned by Swedes. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

One of the largest dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired their Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

In fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

>it's neighbours
autism

>learning from your enemies is a contradiction

>happened numerous times throughout history
>i-it's impossible guys
Yeah right because kicking invaders out is such an uncommon practice.It's not like it's happening in current year and will continue to do so.

3:18:00

Go look at your coal miner leader.
You are getting jewd harder than ive ever seen.

Not an argument. More alt righters btfo everyday. It's glorious.

>That file name tho
Found the payed shill.

>Say what u like but he really knows his history
No no he does not he knows the events that he wants to know like everyone else. He knows nothing of the history of foreign country or political/military history of his own island let alone those around it

hardly, Sargon came off like the asshole in the bar Good Will Hunting.

He lost his cool and a ton of subs

Spencer rattled Sargon because he is everything Sargon is not:

> handsome
> rich
> educated at elite institutions
> politically relevant
> socially successful
> romantically successful
> has children

For a true e-celeb like Sargon, speaking with a household name like Spencer must be humiliating - especially because Sargon considers himself intellectually superior to Spencer. And yet, despite this supposed superiority, Spencer is a more successful man than Sargon in virtually every way. Of course, Sargon tries to mask his insecurity by deliberately misrepresenting Spencer’s positions and pretending like he’s “won” some sort of verbal game, but it always rings hollow - even to himself. That’s why he incessantly interrupts Spencer but is reduced to hysterics when Spencer does the same, or worse - dominates him by dismissing his “well crafted” arguments as autistic or irrelevant. Sargon protests are not those of a man confident in his position, but rather of a tiny dog barking at a larger one because he is small and frightened.

At the end of the day, Spencer will go to bed in a home surrounded by bodyguards who sacrificed their financial security and personal safety to protect him, with his model girlfriend to keep him warm. If he dies, he will be written about in textbooks and live on through his children and the thousands of people inspired by his ideas. Sargon will go to bed alone, in a cold economy apartment, surrounded by plastic frivolities. If he has any “friends,” he communicates with them only through Discord or some digital medium. When he dies, which given the disgusting state of his body might be soon, no one will mourn him. He is unemployed and obese - his wife doesn’t respect him, nor do her children. The only thing he will leave behind is a YouTube archive and a collection of video games. This is the only end for people who follow his nihilistic philosophy. The saddest part is that he is the most “successful” of his lot.

>less then 600 subs
>a ton

maybe 1/4 a ton. If you arent retarded.

Answering Sargon's 8 Questions On The AltRight
youtube.com/watch?v=yRxbZ7GlCW0

Sargon is a nerd with a deep voice. Period.
He's absolutely retarded, has zero social skills as he doesn't know anything about people in general and can't make solid arguments that don't consist on saying the other person is wrong while giggling or trying to put them on dead ends by purposely misinterpreting their points.

And I don't like Richard either. If he's not a shill he's a very mediocfre WN but at least he talks with a slight of common sense.

its not as simple as "kicking invaders out" The people ur talkin about could have been in that country for generations. There is no war going on u idiot but there will be if more close minded idiots dont think things through.

Was the American Revolution achieved peacefully? Was the French Revolution peaceful? Was the civil war peaceful?

He called him autistic because was arguing for what government should be while Spencer was arguing on what it is now.

This.

If he'd said "violence is completely necessary, we need our own version of the SA", I can guarantee people would be attacking him because he "makes us look bad".

If Spencer had endorsed violence, he'd have given people a justification for using violence to oppose him and the Alt-Right in public and give university's and streamers like Warski an excuse to de-platform him. He knows what he's doing.

Honestly, if you're in power and your sovereignty is based on the understanding that there is a racial/ethnic basis to the nation it wouldn't be that hard to make many people leave peacefully.

Fines and taxes, limited legal rights, paying people, barring people from getting jobs or buying property...there are tons of incentives that can be put into place.

You just dont want the highest kill count for innocents anymore. I see through you commie.

Neither of them won. An undercover agent of the United States Central Intelligence Agency and a fat middle aged British man bitched about politics on a YouTube stream for several hours, and then spent the following days telling their retarded fans that they won and the other guy is a loser. Now I'm replying to said retarded fans (You) to tell them what a bunch of fucking moronic losers they are.

Take a shower and go outside, idiot.

I have a feeling that if Jean-Francis spoke English natively he would clearly have helped swing the debate in total favor of spencer. He was a lot more useful than millennial woes, sadly. As for Sargon, dude was seriously and needlessly hung up on perfectly defining 'white'. Spencer should've just said , 'we'll deal with it on a case by case basis', but in fairness that might not have been enough.

>
He could go full SJW and Richard "do you know what would be a nice idea? Hereditary rule because some people are born for it and also let me tell about how we need the Indians go back into the wild and make Florida a Nigger State" Spencer would look more retarded.

Yeah but as he said you are to stupid to understand what the implications are if you change the ideology framework of your society from individualism to racial collectivism.

it can be, while whites still have some degree of political power in america. but after the spics niggers and jews take everything over, like you want, then they will never allow whites to have their own state without violence.

Legacy Media Double Standards!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gwmg4A_aaNA

There are many regions that are calling for an ethnostate that are not at war.

In Zimbawe alredy tried to kick whitey and in other African regions there's conflicts between tribes.
In Myanmar buddhist want to kick muslims and keep the region ethnically homogeneous.
In Catalonia catalans want to split from Spain and kick out the charnegos.
In Israel they are deporting blacks and browns en masse.
In Turkey they want to get rid of the kurds.
You also have territorial conflicts in China, Karabakh, etc.

Remember that the conflicts/wars of these places where originated by the racial upheaval, it's not the war provoking it.
It almost seems like only whitey is ignorant of ethnicity differences but people are getting sick of it.

>let Indians roam free
>but what about raids
This is the alt-right in 2018, holy shit

>WE MUST KEEP THE WHITE RACE SAFE
>I ONLY JERK OFF TO MY 2D WAIFU

Yep. Sup Forums i think is finally dead.

This jerry springer approach to politics is a start to jolt someone from their slumber but it hardy covers any ground. Gotta lift dem books

strawpoll.com/r61b5d54
Vote nigs

The moderator that can barely read was another nice touch. Pretty entertaining but the alt-right will never be taken seriously.

society by definition is the loss of individualism. You are just changing it from amorphous herd mentality to racial herd mentality

Please be bait

Sargon pls...you got fucking assfucked. Stop making these damage control threads.

I agree lets allow white genocide instead
t. Pls fuck my wife

>it's a Jewish trick to want a white homeland

45:20
Dickie:
There have been population transfers, yes by force, but peacefully

Peace Through Force
Nice of you to visit from 1984

>its a Jewish trick to destroy the fabric of America

Please get with the program fellow Amerilad, You dont want all of Europe to immigrate to America do you?

Whatever sings ya to sleep at night, princess

Violence and societal upheaval is coming either way you soft faggot.

I guess that "by force" he didn't mean violently but "imposed".

Any idiot who thinks that having a white ethnostate go full colonialism to create new ethnostates/identity states (that are black, white, Muslim, etc) is a good idea...is a fucking idiot.
This is the first time I heard Spencer share his ideas and they are fucking horrible. The Alt-Right is a fucking cancer to society. I pray to GOD you get your white ethnostate so you see how badly it would fuck up and no one will take you guys seriously again.

And how do you "impose" something numbnuts? Think this thru

>muh skin colour strawman

There are very real, very definite differences between races, the most important of which is IQ. And you fucking know this, you dishonest cunt.

the proper answer to the point is that Europe should not be Pan-White, but rather ethno-nationalist about their respective nations. It will ultimately clear out all the non-whites anyways without getting autistic about whether you should identify more as a pan-european/white race than as your respective ethnic group/nationality (germans, french, italian, etc).

For America you would need a umbrella term of "white people" since half of them don't know shit about their specific heritage. For that I would give a "Caucasian of european ancestry" as my basic criteria and add, like you said, a case by case basis for those who are mixed or on the edges of that criteria ( for example it could be someone who is a "white cuban" who is has little amerindian admixture).

Really I think such a pedantic argument from Sargon is moot because I think in realistic terms, what would result is an American white ethno-state where there are the people who look white (pale with caucasian facial features) and seem to conform to the society standards that maintain the safety of the people (no communist agitators or domestic terrorists). There would be a lot more immediate political forces in the early stages, then strictly genetic. This things are never systematic or exact; groups kinda messily move in ways that they think will align them with their in-group's safety and prosperity.

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

THE ETHNOSTATE WOULD BE SHIT

Lol, there will be a war, and there will be ethnic cleansing regardless of what any of us will do. The only thing we can do is ensure we come out on top. Otherwise, its Rhodesia- World Wide Edition. Niggers as a race hate us to bits, and EVERYWHERE where they become the majority, Whites are persecuted, disenfranchised, dispossessed, and murdered. How do you not see that is beyond me. You fucking retard.

it can achieved peacefully. just make non whites pay huge taxes, they'll leave in a heartbeat.

Yes, in the same way that literally any state uses force to impose its laws. You could say this about literally everything besides anarchy.

every law is imposed by force

Of course it could be achieved peacefully if non-whites were compliant, but we both know they won't be

How do you pay taxes? They are all imposed on you. If you don't pay them you get your salary froze or an IRS agent knocks on your door and ultimately even go to jail.

It's peaceful as long as you comply. Then you get warnings, then it gets serious and it is up to you to make it violent.

Also if someone breaks into your home and you tell them to fuck off you're imposing them to peacefully exit your property. If they resist then you can use violence.

You got it?

You will need your own version of the ᛋA, if only to protect yourself from antifa.

I find his accent was a big factor in the others giving him room to talk.

>do you know what would be a nice idea? Hereditary rule because some people are born for it
oh i see spencer has been reading evola

I knew this place was twisted and warped but i am really surprised at how near sighted and shallow most of these ideas are.

It was abundantly clear he has been. I think he's misguided if he thinks he fits the archetype though.

>vague comment criticising nothing in particular so you don't risk actually engaging with anyone and looking stupid
Hello Sargon.

>Being this deluded

lol

>I think he's misguided if he thinks he fits the archetype though.
well he is rich so he kind is a modern day aristocrat ,

alright fuckface u suit up and i meet ya on the frontlines yh? Fucking degenerate peak outside ur terrified bubble. The nigs have never been able to hold a country together or even keep their own.

How in all fuck do u think that they can take us over by force?

What happens to the whites that like minorities?

What happens when the US descends into civil war because of a shitlords and either china or the russians come in to clean up whats left hmm?

You are weakening yourself against stronger forces than race.

Sorry for all the ad homs m8 but ur world view seems.... drastic to say the least.

Cunt.

That's material and not really relevant.

Muslims do it through having all non muslims pay jiyza (a tax)

Is that you Vee? You're literally the only person that thinks this. lol

i understand that only works in small areas.

trying to enforce a huge tax hike on all non-whites would cause widespread riots.

Non muslim is easier to define than non white

>Crime
>Economic productivity
>Voting for gibs > liberty

Antifa is a meme, but in practice Patriot Front is a group that provides security/muscle for right-wing events. They have a bad reputation for being brawlers and ex-cons. Imo, at this stage the risk of federal infiltration/subversion of these groups is too high for street fighting. The more contacts someone has with law enforcement (arrests, threat of jail time, etc.), the greater the risk that they will inform. Far better to backend network/infrastructure build while we can still operate within the bounds of the law and shun anyone who advocates illegal or violent activity..

The tax isn't the only thing. Non-Muslims are called Dhimmis and are second class citizens. They have less legal rights, can't be used as witnesses, and have to experience ritual humiliation.

Deeply tanned people are still hwite.

Those two aren't a contradiction

keeek

Ok, I see what you meant. What I meant by my first post was that Dickie was doing some double think. He wanted a "peaceful" solution without violence to getting a white only ethnostate. However, he did say that he would use force (i.e. be violent). You can't have a peaceful solution thru force/violence. That's pure double-think straight outta 1984.

From what you said about enforcing laws, yes you can achieve peace through force or security of your person/property through state force. That's a reasonable and proven concept.

What I meant by peace through force was a contradiction of terms resulting in double-think (Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength). I was claiming Dickie was doing the double-think.

Sargon is IMPOSSIBLE to defeat in debate. His skils are just too on point. He sees around every logical fallacy we throw at him and is a master of rhetoric. We should just stop. We can NOT compete.