Cryptocurrency created by the Founder of Mozilla/Firefox and inventor of javascript

Cryptocurrency created by the Founder of Mozilla/Firefox and inventor of javascript.

He also hates gays.

Why haven't you bought yet pol?

>javascript
the most exploitable piece of shit right after C
fuck that shit and fuck you

>any crypto that isn't BTC/LTC
kys

>javascript
just kys

Brave browser is created to fix the exploits, and block tracking software, and java driven ads by default. BAT ads will replace them and will be driven by private tracking; whole project is designed to choke Google's revenue stream.

Yet, you can find JS on basically every single webpage on the internet. Youtube is nothing but a blank page without JS. deal with it

Buy BAT or cry later, just like these who didnt buy BTC when they first heard about it back in 2013. kys

BAT is a Google killer. I like the project

>brave
>chromium fork made in fucking electron
>serves ads
horrifying. fuck off.

This.

Miss out now, and kick yourself in a years time.

Eich has reshaped the web many times before. He is the reason the internet is the way it is today.

Brendan Eich is literally going to cuck Google out of their revenue. He also has a POWERFUL teutonic forehead. You should be investing based on physiognomy alone.

Look at his face. This guy knows his shit since the early days of the internet. If you fear little dips now, then you surely don't deserve to drink champaign in the future.

>ads are entirely optional
>ads are based on local tracking (Your own machine tracks your browsing privately and recommends ads based on that, rather than Google spying on how often you shit and then recommending you buy peptobismal)
>users can get paid in BAT to view ads

Yep. Brendan is also literally cucking google by using their chromium engine for the Brave browser. Google spends all the money on engineering teams, Brave shows up to take their lunch and bang their wife. This guy is an unhinged madman and I’m glad to be invested in him.

kys brainlet

>Sup Forumsniggers are ok with bloatware, inefficient programs and tracking
nani?

>Shilling this hard for a shitcoin

Your entire country is a shitcoin aside from Kevin DeBruyne.

Are you missing the word optional? Brave's ad features can be shut off entirely, you'll miss out on free crypto/ opportunity to fund content creators you enjoy but again that is up to you. With Google you get no choice.

still a shitty chromium fork that's written in electron

no thanks i'll enjoy my non meme browser

>implying normies are that discriminating
Normies could will use and this thing is going to be a money maker

it's fucking ms fault, they wanted to add features to IE to extinguish Netscape by non-compatibility and they are responsible for most of the exploitable features.
>right after C
how retarded are you? C is considered both low-level or high-level so if your app in C is exploitable, that's your fucking fault, not C. That's why there hasn't been patches for it, just new standards which make it easier for programmers and the last one is from fucking 1999
also both of there languages were innovations

BAT is a steal at this price. Holding ~300k and comfy.

Don't know how.

JavaScript is fucking awful though.

How exactly do I buy these? New to crypto and everything seems needlessly complex. Any guides available somewhere?

>c dindu nuffin

>what is strcpy
>buffer overflow
>/0
>formatted retardation

i have about $500k of BAT. invested immediately when i learned what brendan was up to.

Buy ETH on Coinbase
Send ETH to you Binance account
Buy BAT on Binance

Black Anal Toys?

Basic Attention Token. Pay attention.

>btc
obsolete piece of shit, sadly still going to be the most popular one

Easy enough, thanks user.

/0 is god-tier and buffer overflow is a user error. read the manual.

Can walk you through, first you'll need initial currency to trade for it (Bitcoin or Ethereum (preferably Ethereum because cheaper transaction fees)
>Make account at coinbase.com
>Purchase Eth.
>Make account at gate.io (More mainstream exchanges arent taking new users)
>Once acount is made go to wallets/Etherum/deposit to get your wallet address.
>Copy and paste your wallet address and go back to coinbase
>Go to accounts tab, find your Ethereum and send it to the Eth address you copied from Gate.io
>Could take an hour or so to transfer. Should be less.
>On Gate.io go to markets/ETH markets/BAT
>Make your purchase (hard to time the markets/bid for a nucoiner, but this will go parabollic, so reccomending you buy market price.)

500k Somali Shillings

Pay attention.

Eich is Exeter in disguise.

Sitting on 300 DBC, TO THE MOON!

BRAIN

GANG

>/0 is god-tier
shut the fuck up nigger

You dont understand the Ad' will generate income
Also you have to Pay people in BAT tokens and they pay you in BAT tokens if you sign up for them to shill you their wares

Advertisers will be the ones who need to buy BAT, in order to advertise to anyone using Brave as Google ads will get cut out. Users will can either buy BAT or earn it by viewing ads, and they can spend it how they please. Content providers will get paid by both advertisers and users.

This is a gold mine. I'd hate to not be in early.

Anything under $10 is like printing money.

Family man, Christian, white, huge forehead, anti sjw. Pretty cool guy thanks just bought 100k

oh and btw he is also THICC

Indeed, his Slim THICC.

Money Skeleton brought us riches in 2017, 2018 is the year of SLIM THICC EICH.

>Was expecting to reach 7 figures from Link
>Could reach it with BAT alone.

>going against Google
>well thought out system
Never going to work, it will turn out to be a massive flop

I know BEich was kicked out of Firefox during the big SJW revolt (right before they went botnet). So, what are you saying? Is he the dude behind Brave?

See my previous post. Brenden Eich described his plans during an AMA. This cucks Google out of their ad revenue, they take a hit on everything else to make it back all back there. Ad revenue is Google's soft underbelly.

He's not going up against all of Google, just their broken ad system. He did the same thing with Microsoft and Internet Explorer.

He's going to kill chrome with Brave, everyone knows it.

Yes, he started BAT/Brave.

as if my last year couldn't get worse, it turns out is dumped a lot of BAT at its lowest point. i bought back some btc, but that turns out to have been not the best idea.
still have 40k bat. holding until $10.

Fug, I've been ignoring it. Will check it out now.