Trump turning staff into zombies at Camp David: NYT

Holy fuck. NOT a drill. Maggie Haberman at NYT reporting this morning on John Kelly. Kelly, formerly a decorated General , has now come fully over to the dark side as Trump one-by-one "turns" his staff into mindless, automaton zombies that act, think and speak just like him. This is NOT GOOD. To say the least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rbpOT8z0RM
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/326970029461614594
mobile.nytimes.com/2003/11/09/style/weddings-celebrations-maggie-haberman-dareh-gregorian.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you imagine though if it was true. Having that much power that you turn other "alpha" males into your mouth pieces? Pretty badass

Fpbp

1 post by this ID

>Can you believe it! This goy! We told him about Drumpfs twatterstorm and all he could say was "ok". We shoved our phones in his face and made him read it and he said it was was how Drumpf talks to the suburban and rural retards! Drumpf knows voodoo and is making actually Nazi zombies!

What's more likely; he's turning people into mindless zombies or he's actually just playing the fuck out of everyone, and once they're in on the plan, they don't give a fuck about pleb interpretations of his behavior?

John Kelly is one of /ourguys/

More likely is everyone is fucking tired of idiot reporters talking about his tweets. Problem is that the tweets are part of the plan so they just stay neutral

Unquestionably.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rbpOT8z0RM

He can't even shitpost obvious bait without the left shitting blood. If you could trigger them at will, wouldn't you?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/326970029461614594

Literally one of us.

Fucking kek

Watch as he turns Maggie. It's already starting, she's pissed at the Dems for lying to her about the Fusion GPS thing.

better than turning them into these fucking weirdo's. Which one in this pic is you OP?

I'd do it even more than he does. Vote for me in 2032

That's a natural thing when you learn/work underneath someone you admire.

he turns them by saying "if you don't play ball I will tell everyone you fuck and kill kids" and then when they run to their handlers and realise they are all dead now (since january 1) they come back and say "yes sir".

>charismatic showman and successful business man convinces other people who spend a lot of time with him to understand his point of view, if not to actually share it
Only a Jew could paint this as inherently nefarious

They fear Kelly almost more than Trump because of the sway he has over servicemen. Trump will NEVER be removed from office if the military brass don't want it. That's why Trump surrounds himself with them and bring them over to his thinking.

The military and police voted something like over 90% for Trump.

t. hillary

>twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/326970029461614594

wow that bitch is barley literate

"folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year"

fucking horribly structured tweet/statement. i've read more coherent shitposts from crunked out niggers on worldstar

>((((((((habermann))))))))))

this is not surprising at all, after all Trump is a master persuader

Why wouldn't it be good? Just wait and see how they act and talk in 2 years from now.
Kind of funny though how media spreads shit like "TRUMP TWO SIPS! HES DUMB AND USELESS" and then claims that Trump successfully "turns" generals and others into brainless zombie followers.

They really need to stick to one story.

>Jews
>stick to one story
Sven, I...

Ones of life’s small pleasures is watching people of average or slightly above average intelligence get completely rolled and trolled by people much smarter than them who they think are dumb because the subgeniuses don’t understand them.

Only a smart person can dumb down their language so that anyone can understand the idea they're trying to convey. A brainlet needs to use big words to give the impression they're smart.

Praise Kek.

3 sets of trips in under 30 posts, incredible

People with charisma tend to do that, you can call him a retarded orange monkey all you want but people who pretend he got where did entirely by luck are no more immune to his charms when he turns them on than anyone else. Probably every president does that.

Good, good.

Well, you know the story about Kelly right? He initially wanted to take away Trumps ability to twat....but then press went after Kelly (for no reason) and started spreading lies about Kelly's dead son. Story goes that after that Kelly gave back twat to DJT and was like "sorry I doubted you sir, unleash hell on these fuckers!"

>why doesn't Kelly go hysterical :^(
And he's the zombie?

>Fpbp
Seconded

I like how he had a normal calm reaction to their explanations but then they were like 'no no you dont get it' and made him read them off their own shitty phone and when he reacted even more normally and calmly they completely melted down and had to write it up

>Probably every president does that
They call it the "Führer Kontakt". He was charismatic anyway, and now he's President it'll be a thousand times stronger.

You want to tremble, watch the briefing Kelly gave the press about losing a soldier.

wait til the think pieces in 10-15 years about all the people who unconsciously adopted Trumpian behaviors/attitudes. Trump has literally saved humanity for another few generations just by young people finally being exposed to a man who succeeds wthout conforming

>wow that bitch is barley literate

At least she's not pumpernickel literate.

>not realizing this is what Trump wants

Trump thrives in controversy. This is his whole MO if you ever bothered to read his literature since the 1980s. He feeds off all the negative bullshit, the fake news, papers, scummy journalists attacking him, “friends” betraying him. It’s all a fucking game for him.

The idea is to consume the opposition to a point where they have to hate you so much that they become insane and lose their mind. Then when you bring them at that point you laugh at them publicly for being insane and everyone forgets how they even got there, they just realize they’re insane.

The Russia collusion story was a clear example for the #Resistance reaching that point of no return, the morning of the Indiana primary was the same point for Ted Cruz when he finally lost his shit. For Hillary that point was the fainting after standing next to Trump for too long. Trump just consumes the opposition by getting in their head and living there rent free.

It ain’t rocket science.

That's the one where he was talking about nothing being sacred anymore, right?

Fuck man. That gave me feels.

Truly we are blessed!

Here's to another year of Trump fucking butts. Cheers boys

Good, we need more trumps.

>At least she's not pumpernickel literate.

Yes. Then he goes in to grievous detail about what happens with the new gold star family.
>made me tear up. lost a cousin to the vc.

lmao ruses

I agree, Trump has unironically changed my whole life for the better, I now have far more confidence. If Donald Trump can become President, anything is possible. The world is a gigantic pussy, we just need to grab it.

Do you realize how bad of a bait this is? Even if you're a shill you sound so unlike other posters on Sup Forums you're immediately outed as "not one of us".

What the fuck is wrong with your brain OP?

this

and this book helped Trump himself as a young man
Youre late faggots

Maggie's father in law is an interesting dude...
mobile.nytimes.com/2003/11/09/style/weddings-celebrations-maggie-haberman-dareh-gregorian.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

>McNasty: ok.
My sentiments of this thread and reflected in user options.

And the beauty of it is, is that it works!
Spectacularly!

Correction. I'm being told the correct phrase is "option field."

>the beauty of it is, is that it works
every damn time

>Someone who knows Trump well once
sage

Wasting anons’ valuable time with the mendacity of Maggie from the failing NYT. Go away shill.

Gen Kelly is a Patriot and that he and Trump have bonded is only awesome for MAGA.

I dont trust him. Kelly is pro-DACA and has been keeping non-MSM news sources away from Trump

How does this cunt keep getting scoops? (((Cernovich))) thinks that Trump constantly talks to her

bump

Imagine getting to watch a movie with the president

He does, Bannon said that he's obsessed with the NYT and is still pleased that Maggie wants to talk to him. I suppose it's because of him spending all his life in New York.

>Wasting anons’ valuable time
Is this what they call an oxymoron? If our time was valuable we wouldn't be here.

(checked)
>Inserting your own personality into people
I do this too, there's actually complex psychological working that explain it, but it boils down to: "monkey see, monkey do". More proof that Trump is a charismatic autist and /ourguy/

Holy shit It's Happening cultural Marxism Clinton Foundation normalized King Kong Dindu Nuffin fluoride degeneracy

SIEG HEIL

I think I watched that two or three times.

That man made me proud to be an American.