>WH Vid: President Trump - Year One 1/1/18
youtu.be/gFXcLi85cQY
>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6hTogzk_2U
ice.gov/news/releases/indiana-man-sentenced-70-months-federal-prison-soliciting-child-prostitution-across
archive.fo/eTHRG
archive.fo/xAfw9
archive.is/mAoCD)
archive.is/WalT6)
archive.is/afNSf)
archive.is/0s9Wt)
archive.is/YwY4B)
archive.is/lxT2S)
archive.is/Jg5nQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=FJiHAoAru54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

I just got back home
What just happened guys?

MAGA

You are cultists. Absolute scum that shit on everything America is supposed to believe in

Reminder that Journalist run at a lower level than most.

Bye bye senate majority

>Donald Trump is so childish that he only eats at a specific mcdonalds and refuses to eat anything else
>His aides have to trick him like a baby whenever he refuses food by taking the food back, going into another room, putting it in a mcdonalds bag, and giving it back to him

lmao there's no fucking way that anything in that book is real

Obama pet sandgroids seems to be getting their shit pushed in.

You are wrong and also mentally ill.

Chad Pergram from Fox News:

>WH CoS Kelly says they watched "The Greatest Showman" last night. Said people had "a couple glasses of wine."

If anybody still has doubts that Trump is just trolling at this point, I don't know in what world they are living!

>THEY WATCHED 'THE GREATEST SHOWMAN'!!!

You see the camp david speech?
youtube.com/watch?v=_6hTogzk_2U

some guy became president on his first try, years after becoming a successful billionaire. luckily he went to the best college and was a terrific student, so things are really starting to look up for him

race and IQ

He will fall in line like a good little bitch.

Oh look Very Stable Genius will nuke the whole world.

Thank you amerimuts!!!

You don't believe in anything. Go clutch your pearls somewhere else faggot.

Shills are active this weekend. Somebody must be a lil butthurt.

I'm going to take a quick nap

Media fell for Trump's bait again.

>literally too stupid to be real
>but Leftists believe it
>just like the Russia dossier
>which none of them bothered to read because 25 pages

Many such cases.

>Multiple people want on record that Donald does not understand cause and effect. Katie Welch desribed talking with Donald as trying to figure out what a 4 year old kid wants.

>Trump and his team never expected to win the presidency, main idea for the campaign was to make Bannon the defacto leader of the tea party and give Jared and Ivanka some "screentime" so the public got aquainted with them for future political endevours.

>There was a big fight between Donald and Melania after the inauguration. Donald was upset that nobody of name wanted to be there.

>The timing the news came of the first travel ban was deliberatly done on a extra busy friday. In the hope the people at the airports would riot so Bannon could use a "tolerant left" rethoric.

>A lot of times of Donald acting like a child. He once got angry at a cleaning lady because she picked up Donalds dirty laundry from the floor, saying "when I throw my laundry on the floor I want it there".

>Donald scalp is a mess. Doing his hair is a daily ritual. Ivanka said that his hair is "different" but the only option.

>Melania had a mental breakdown when it became clear Donald was becoming the next President.

Come on. Just look at the way he acts and talks. It's real lol. Trump is a retard and pence should be president instead. At least he isn't a faggot like trump is.

And he gets Szechwan sauce whenever he wants.

How many metres from the US border do you live?

best meme of 2018?

Sleep well, Dr Ben

I hope Trump releases a video of himself fucking Melania to prove this story wrong.

AWOO~

>ywn be an 11 year old boy as tall or handsome as Barron is, plus gets to drive a tractor since you got one for Christmas after that parade and you asked your father for one

THIS IS WHY HE MUST NOT GET IN

AWOO~

>I want to have one meal where I am not bothered by anyone or anything and can enjoy myself

This is bad because?

>DRUMPF is mentally unfit
>WTF how dare you defend yourself, this is proof you're mentally unfit!

>Aleksandar Jokic, 43, of Schererville, Indiana solicited a pimp to transport a 16-year-old girl from Chicago to his Indiana home for the purpose of engaging in commercial sex acts in June and October of 2015, according to court documents.

>During this time period, Jokic also solicited and engaged in commercial sex acts at his home on separate occasions from two other minor females, aged 15 and 16 years old.

ice.gov/news/releases/indiana-man-sentenced-70-months-federal-prison-soliciting-child-prostitution-across

>66 days till #PA18

Yep. All the people saying Trump isn't doing anything need to take a good look at that map. If he really does nothing it's still a win because at least he isn't Obama, not that he doesn't do anything

Barron was Michael Wolff all along?

How is acting like a retard bait exactly? Or is that the last line of defence that trumpfags use?

Pence for president.

The year is very young.

Is it possible to learn Trump's level of shitposting?

>but seriously we cannot let him get the diet coke codes

75km

I re-weighted old national exit polls by the Census Population Survey weights (since exit polls tend to overstate the non-White share of the electorate) to infer these results (the 2016 results come from the user who provided all the data)

Hillary did better than Mondale (1984) among Whites, but otherwise he performance is the worst of any Democrat in the past 32 years

F
John Young,
9th person on the moon (apollo 16)
apollo 10 command module pilot
Project Gemini
STS1 first flight of space shuttle

#POTUSVSG

At least one outlet (USA Today) sees the genius tweets as being in a mocking tone.

you cant just go to your room to get away from everyone, eat a cheese burger and watch 3 tv's at the same time in peace and quiet away from all the bitching and whining, THATS NOT PRESIDENTSIAL

So what happened with the Welfare cuts?

>Ukrainian
Lol didn’t think they were the exploit little white girls type

>literally too stupid to be real

Oh it's real and it's called president trump.

I am enjoying the soyboy meme.

Pic related here:
archive.fo/eTHRG

Also worth reading:
archive.fo/xAfw9

>Faith in the outfit’s journalistic expertise and experience is one of the chords that Fusion GPS strikes in its relations with journalists, whether they’re trying to block a story or shop one. “If they have a story they think you’d be interested in,” says one Washington, D.C. journalist familiar with Fusion GPS’s operations, “they call you down to their office on Dupont Circle and show you a dossier. There’s no confidentiality agreement, but it’s understood that if they show you something and you talk about it, you’re cut off, or worse.”

What did they mean by this?

>In order to report honestly on the Trump scandals, a weakened press would have to report honestly on Fusion GPS—which would mean lifting the lid on the incompetence and malfeasance of their own institutions and colleagues, which would reveal a scandal as threatening to democracy as anything Trump has said or done. “Imagine if they subpoena Fusion GPS’s emails,” said a veteran Washington reporter, “there are going to be lots of journalists in there who’ve taken stories from them. Big names, senior figures in the field. It will look like an apocalypse.”

Any man that went to the moon is a certified badass and a hero.

F

>Trump and his team never expected to win the presidency, main idea for the campaign was to make Bannon the defacto leader of the tea party and give Jared and Ivanka some "screentime" so the public got aquainted with them for future political endevours.

>The timing the news came of the first travel ban was deliberatly done on a extra busy friday. In the hope the people at the airports would riot so Bannon could use a "tolerant left" rethoric.

well we know who was making shit up to the author

Meme started in 2017 I think

>How is acting like a retard bait exactly?

How are his actions retarded exactly?

I hope Steve Scalise becomes Speaker.

>Donalds aides think he is semi-illiterate. Nobody ever seen him read and when presented with reports he always makes sure someone read it for him.

Donalds plays "who is the mole" by leaking unimportant personal stuff to a bunch of people and then when it gets leaked he plays detective to find out who leaked. On multiple occasions people needed to tell Donald that he was the leaker.

>Donald was suprised when Mercer donated 5 milion into the campaign, he never suspected campaigning for president was that expensive. From there on Donald vowed to never use his own money for campaigning. Kushner had to talk to Donald for weeks to convince him to use 50 million of his own funds.

>Murdoch hates Donald and has called him a "Fucking Idiot" multiple times.

>Donald has his own TV room where he watches three televisions at the same time. He orders cheeseburgers while talking over the phone with undisclosed friends about what Donald was watching at the moment.

>Donalds team apointed a special "educator" for explaining the constitution to Donald. This guy, Nunberg said donalds knowledge was "good enough" for simple questions.

>Donald brags about Melania a lot and makes jokes about wife-swapping to other people in the white-house.

You're doing a really poor job, user. I don't think the DNC is going to increase your wages this year.

Might be time to find a real job.

There will be a reform but that website cucked people, I think it was based on an article that got deleted.

But they remain dependent on their developmentally arrested in fifth grade audience to suck up the tabloid fodder, so they can't go full Dilbert.

I'm watching the Camp David remarks and I find it hilarious that the only person wearing a tie is Trump himself.

You people should be gunned down. The people who founded this country and its occupants for the last 200 years would murder you fucks for tarnishing America so badly. It only this no wave of absolute fucking stupidity brought up by the internet that allows you scum to have a voice ans spread your misinformation.

>sucking his own dick
mooch was right
speaking of, it's mooch's birthday today

Classic Trump trolling

Not unless you're, like, really smart like him.

See? They need this guy:
for their continued survival. CNN and MSNBC too. WaPo, NYT, all dependent upon the bottom of the American barrel.

and putin is your new waifu

Reminder that the reason why the shills are so worked up lately is because the hammer is about to drop

>Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation (archive.is/mAoCD)
>The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State (archive.is/WalT6)
>Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations (archive.is/afNSf)
>Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley says Comey leaked “at least one” classified memo to a professor friend (archive.is/0s9Wt)
>Judge allows House panel to subpoena Fusion GPS's financial records (archive.is/YwY4B)
>GOP senators request criminal investigation of Trump dossier author (archive.is/lxT2S)
>DOJ deal gives Nunes access to ALL documents and witnesses sought in Russia probe (archive.is/Jg5nQ)

>tfw no Melania "Hot Spings" filler

>>Donalds aides think he is semi-illiterate. Nobody ever seen him read and when presented with reports he always makes sure someone read it for him.

>reads telepromters at rallies
>pulls out papers to read such as the law
statute that allows a muslim ban
>reads from paper at WH oval office and pressers

I didn't realize Camp David has a press room.

>You people should be gunned down.
The feeling is mutual. The difference is people like me will do just that once the gloves are officially off.

Glad the dago could get back to his waifu

That was also my first reaction.

>The people who founded this country
>Hard Christians
>Men who built themselves from the ground-up and rejected free gibs

Y-yeah, they'd HATE this presidency...

watch when they all walk off stage
many wearing tennis shoes too

>tfw you can't wait for the weekend to be over so you can watch the fake news awards

Trump s a complete and utter faggot, and I am so sick of this kike-loving idiot and these non-stop threads fellating him as he goes back on every promise he made, shits on the people who got him the throne, plays world police when he ran on a non-interventionist policy, and makes himself look like an utter jackass with each moronic twitter post he makes.

I honestly hope someone takes this guy out and all you redditfugees commit mass suicide in protest.

Are you too stupid to realize you've been deceived or are you just engaging in a sunk-cost fallacy? I get teenyboppers liking this guy for the bants alone, but does anyone actually give a shit that he seems to have forgotten that immigration and nationalism are the main factors swing voters went with him?

This blind loyalty is baffling. People talking about 'non-college educated White males voting for Trump' was one of the most offensive things I've seen and one if the more egregious examples of how poor Whites are now the most marginalized citizens of America. Now I'm starting to believe the hype a bit. You guys are like niggers defending Obama no matter if his actions helped or hurt.

When in the hell will you people wake up?

you must've missed the 90s wave where all cp was coming from ukraine

It's all made up bullshit, user. Don't take it seriously. Michael Wolff literally just spun a yarn to sell books and try to fuck with POTUS.

>There were early rumors that she was having an affair with Henry "Hank" Siemers, who worked as head of security at Tiffany's & Co. just a short walk from the Trump Tower building. I can imagine him winning meant she had to end being with the guy she probably loved due to the security detail and the reporters (let's face it, who in their right mind would be attracted to or could love TD when you're still relatively young and look like Melania). Recall she took her time moving to D.C. with their son. I'm sure she delayed it as much as possible if in fact the story of her lover is true.

If Trump's wife was having sex with another man, that would make Trump a...something. I forget the word. Starts with a C.

Fusion GPS' bank id TD. The records have been handed over. Nunes has them right now.

LEAFD

That's gonna be fucking awesome.

There is no fucking way they would follow or respect a moron like this. They would burn down the whitehouse before following someone so pathetic.

>ywn motorboat melly's milkers

He made three tweets with strategic bait in all of them

HNNG

watch "For All Mankind"
youtube.com/watch?v=FJiHAoAru54

I hope Trump takes us back to the moon and beyond

why wont /sg/ leave us alone, why do they hate us so much ??????

Tl:dr

HIIIIIIIIIIIRO