Were French people the actual God's chosen people?

Were French people the actual God's chosen people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmAhxBHWeTs
youtube.com/watch?v=gIcWMp1aiDI
youtube.com/watch?v=VzDUFrOkoNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a slide thread.
>Do not reply.
>Report.

Sliding what exactly? My thread is genuine

No.

bamp

Yes.

So long as the French race is part of the church of God they will be God's chosen people.

Tbh the more I travel (actually live and work in other cunts), the more I understand that we did create most things that matter and that these are relatively hard to come by elsewhere.

Europeans simply *are* the lost tribes of israel. Jesus said to beware the synagogue of satan, thats why (((they're))) trying to destroy us.

French anime is better than Japanese anime, so yeah probably

yes and we backstabbed him

Yes.

no we are obviously

did they ever recover from losing half their male population in WWI?

>black haired jeanne

Englishmen are Godly she was a schizo fruity loops

>black hair

Please tell me my historical waifu didn't have nigger hair

Jean D'Arc was not schizo.

She told the French dauphin things he had only said privately in silent prayer while he pleaded to God to save France.

This was his sign that she was bringing salvation to France. She was immediately promoted to lead his armies and basically saved France.

Of course, the liberals of the day couldn't accept a poor farm girl as a messenger of God, so she died horribly.

No, kill yourself.

The fact that God intervenes, such as through the inspiration of Joanie Arcs, does not mean he is nationalist and pro-French. It means that it was time for national consciousness to be born in Europe, and a time for feudalist tyranny to decline.

Sage
French cucks have no guns. They will be killed and breeded out through slavery.

Cant wait to own my own french girl when muslims legalize it and french cucks vote yes as a promotion of tolerance. Buy girls on their 18th birthday. Ugghhhh yeah

Of course she had. Blond haird Jeanne is japanese craziness

>Of course, the liberals of the day couldn't accept a poor farm girl as a messenger of God, so she died horribly
She was killed for political reasons-- whatever else was just the superficial justification.
And you are right, she verified her gifts on a number of occasions, and her shit is well documented.

No, gods own county is Yorkshire, therefor Yorkshire men are gods chosen people.

>dog fucker idolizing a cuck country.

Cucks lmao

>Ugghhhh yeah

Eldest daughter of the Church definitely had some privileges which have been forsaken. Too bad Louis XIV never consecrated France to the Sacred Heart.

She probably had a nice light brown hair color, like most French grills.

The beautiful Saint or Orleans is my waifu.

I'm going to marry her!

Utter Rubbish , French dauphin was beguiled by a 13yo cunt he fucked her then she had power over him she was a temtress slut who then led a Froggie dumb shit tier peasant revolt against The English Masters , she was burnt alive cos that what happens too slutty witches
GTFO Lancashire is Gods County it was written after we kicked the shit out of you white rose cunts ok

>Blond haird Jeanne is japanese craziness
What nonsense is this, user.

Jannu Dark always had beautiful blond hair in a braid, and beautiful purple eyes.
If Japan weren't sure of this fact, they would never make multiple anime that featured exactly this combinations.

she was nutter an a slut

> " the english longbowchad "
> more like the " french canon chad"
Someone meme this please.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmAhxBHWeTs

>castill'hon hon hon hon hon

render yourself

>Her virginity was noted by mature women, at Poitiers/Tours in March 1429 and at Rouen, on 13 January 1431. It is known that Yolande was one of the ladies of the court who, at Tours, examined Jeanne for virginity. (This was to intended to withdraw any suspicion of sorcery)

Gott strafe United Pakistan

British lies. A Saint can never be slutty.

I will never trust the eternal (((anglo))).

Rude.

no.. we are.

she was a slutty tramp that let any fucker in power fuck her holes , the french at the time needed a Hero , she was ass fucked by her generals after each castle they tuck from the Wonderful English ..filthy slut maid of oraleans indeed

And still, we won the both HYW, stay mad Brian.

France used to be like the USA today: people were convinced that their country had a special relationship with God and Jesus. Now it's easily the least spiritual western country in the world though.

French are huge weebs, something like half of the international sales of manage are made in France, we even had a weeb president.

I'm pretty sure you're just jealous because Jeannu is much more beautiful than Saber.

>Now it's easily the least spiritual western country in the world though

200 years of Masonic occupation will do that.

You been reported for being a paedo

Jeanne d'Arc had no role when it came to tactics or strategy, she didn't lead anything however she was a huge moral booster for the rest of the army, she probably had a charisma equivalent to figure like the prophets of the great religions.

Anglos are snakes.

Also
>The English Masters
Kek, if anything we are your masters, England was nothing until french came.

>paedo
Wait what? Sup Forums told me she was 14 years old...

I thought she was doing cannon placements.

I don't even know much about France and I have to say I am absolutely repulsed by that country. The only time I ever hear about that place is when a terrorist attack happens, in my opinion a terrorist attack in France is just as important as one in Somalia.

Also French people speak like poofs and they're all gay looking.

Didn't French people colonise Canada? Probably why Canada is such a shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIcWMp1aiDI

We basically created the country that created yours. And most of your language.

You maybe heard about that.

France hasn't been France since 1871.

Stay on your side of the Humber and we wont have any problems.

>we wuz empire builders and shiet

This is Jean Bureau for the canon and engineering ( and his brothers).
Watch the video I linked there: This one was great too.
youtube.com/watch?v=VzDUFrOkoNM

The old banner was GOAT.

Listen you worthless POS you are borne from cowardly genes you know no better ,
I dont know how you can speak to your Masters like this you ungrateful slug , Joan was a preteen slut , she let her generals arse fuck her an she was worthless maid for blacked OK , regarding the froggies as nothing moar than sub human filth when did you invade England we owned Northern France for hundred years you daft frog eating slimey cunt ! HAHAHAHAHA
Mods been alerted to your CP
Based Oz bro .. Respect
GTFO you did not you lying cunty hans /abdullah
make me you fat dingle poofter
faggot flag HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The French gave us Rousseau, the Jacobins, Comte, Sartre and de Beauvoir, Foucault, and other assorted garbage. These were not merely fringe characters within the country, but highly influential thought leaders.

Voltaire provided such a worthwhile intellectual foundation and France pissed all over it. France should burn.

Getting Plantagenet ( french familly ) as your suprem leaders for 3-4 century.

Your language is composed of :
- 30% French + ~
-30% latin
-20% german
-7% of your own barely.
> colonised

> pics very related.

No, I was.

the french are fucking disgusting

You don't think that Chambord could have stopped the poz?

it's another leaf thread
do not reply