Can we get a Masamune-kun no revenge thread up in here...

Can we get a Masamune-kun no revenge thread up in here? Been slacking behind on stuff I've been watching but I just finished watching this series and wasn't expecting I'd like this sort of anime, going into it.

Anyone else go into it not expecting to enjoy or stick with it and end up enjoying it? Wondering if it's worth looking into the manga or does it end up having any other major issues that show up later on?

Aki a shit.

Neko a best.

No, it's shit.

any real nigga would've went with her right away, damn shame.

What else was there really during that season for anime though, glad my hero academia is back now at least.

I'm a real nigga and I'd still bang Aki over Neko. Even though Neko has the better body, I like my girls savage and dominant.

So you also like her threatening dog rape?

Hell yeah.

You sound like a cuck

You sound like a bitch that can't handle strong girls.

I almost dropped the show because I hated Aki.
I kept watching because I loved Aki.

In any case the series reached its peak early on, then neko and the fatman got involved and dragged it down.

I'd bang Aki over Neko because I want to dominate her.

she's not strong, she's just a bitch. Comparing that to neko is disrespectful, even worse if you consider she struggles with his own health because of her cronical illness, which makes her even stronger than that other fat blue haired PTSD bitch. That only proves that you're an even bigger cuck and have no emphaty for others

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?
>I can give criticism but I can't take it so I'm going to kidnap this dude's dog and threaten to have it gangraped by big black canines

Post more Aki.

>then neko and the fatman got involved and dragged it down
>fatman
>man
>he doesn't know

I expected nothing and enjoyed it a little then it went downhill with every new episodes.

All the characters are just fucking morons in that show.

>gonna get revenge on this bitch after getting in shape
>oh shit who dat
>oh shit who dat new boi
>aw hell no i love aki
>but I'd bang that trap on the side
It's like Nisekoi, but with no locket, plot, or cute girls to fall in love with. Every girl is shit except the trap. MC is the worst type of person: commits to something then goes back on his commitment.

Kill yourself if you found any enjoyment in this show.

I miss this dog.

All humans on this planet are morons, so I say it nails the realism right on the head.

You've just committed to write this long ass post.

Yeah sure I was somehow unaware of the spoiler posted on Sup Forums 50 times a thread every week for the entire season.

SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIII

Shit show. Similarly shit manga. I want my time back.