You elected an autist

Do you dumbasses REALLY believe that Trump is waging a silent war against a shadowy corrupt elite and NOT really a just clueless retard who's running the country into the ground? Did it occur to you that the "deep state" is trying to get him out of office only because they're afraid he'll start a nuclear war and not because "derp he knows to much"?

You people are beyond help.

This is a trannyniggerfaggot shill thread.
>Do not reply.
>Report.

>you elected
Generation zombie isn't old enough to vote.

I didn't once bring up the topic of gender in the OP post, but if your want this thread to be about transsexuals, this is on you m8.

>economy is booming
>job growth through the roof
>stocks are at an all-time high
>401k is doing amazing

Just because you don't like his tweets, doesn't mean he's running the country into the ground user.

>pulled out of Paris Climate Agreement
>did nothing to stop the overturn of net neutrality
>passed the slimiest tax cut policy since the Bushes
>economic growth totally isn't from the previous 8 years of the Obama Admin, rite?

Net neutrality is just federal government regulation. Everybody is just fear mongering over it nothing is gonna happen lol if you get throttled it will be business suicide

You really do believe anything you see on your Facebook feed don't you?

>let me switch competitors...
OH WAIT WE DON'T HAVE ANY.

25.6 million jobs since 2010
25.4 require college degrees

Someone's getting fucked.

DON'T RESPOND TO MEME FLAGS
STOP TAKING THE BAIT FROM SHILLS

hey i am a woman

i am a white woman

Donald Trump is the best president we ever had

To be fair I was not going to vote for a woman, I would vote for Obama before I voted for a woman regardless of their political views.

Any path to destroy the current establishment and corrupt politicians is the correct path forward. We need to be made back into a republic by vastly reducing the power of the federal government.

Trump is the best President in decades. Stop being salty and enjoy your tax cut, niBBa.

If he succeeds, he reshapes a government that i closer agree with than what we have.

If he fails, he accelerates and already failing system.

Either way, I win.

Business suicide? As if it isn’t a monopoly. You’ll pay and keep your mouth shut like a good like boy

Sage

get the fuck off my board

And giving the power to corporations instead. Trickle down makes total sense. Took me 10 years to get my degree because I paid into this bullshit American dream. I supported myself on minimum wage while paying for an overpriced education system. Starting my life way later than my parents and I’m sure it’s because of the government and not the establishments that make it impossible to pursue our dreams. Wake up and smell the shit. It’s only going to get worse unless you stand up against these lobbyist pushing to take away your chance at a decent life. Maybe voting for a businessman was a stupid idea

you are, like, kike lover?
like, really smart kike lover

Trump is great. He's like an actual idiot. A pampered, spoiled king ruling a decadent empire that's gorging until its belly bursts. You wanted a Julius Caesar but you got an Elagabalus.

When you look up dumbass in the dictionary there's a picture of his face, because he is a giant dumbass with a brain that rotted from too much fast food and TV. He's president La-Z-Boy.