Redditors respond to Sup Forums making fun of reddit meet up participants

You guys got BTFO

Pic related is the reddit meetup you racist virgins make fun of btw.

Mods will allow this r*ddit screenshot shit while deleting /nsg/.. time to move boards

Not gonna lie we got BTFO

even r*ddit is better than your tribe

To where ZeroNet ?

not o n e good looking person

Reddit bullies the ylilauta user named Aito. This is completely unacceptable.

I remember seeing this bitch. What on Earth is she?
We have to stay and defend our land. There are jani applications being accepted maybe they all won't be fags.

At least they've had sex unlike the bitter virgin racists here.

didnt realize that photo was a reddit meetup. jesus christ theyre worse than the Sup Forums

Mogoloid Operational Secret Special Specializing in Advanced Downs

Embarrassing DESU

Do they not have an /fa/ subreddit over there?

They need to learn how to dress themselves properly.

Those homos with the white polos are gonna win if this is the best the resistance has to offer

What does this thread have to do with politics

>MODS ARE SHIT FUCK MOOT
>MODS ARE SHIT FUCK MOOT

I had sex not even 2 hours ago, where’s your straw man now?

>everyone is either ugly, fat, a single mother, or a combination of all 3

Wow, they sure showed us.

Where's the leak ma'am?

Her ass is on backwards

Shit, nigga. I be having some sex right now doe

Forget "why", *how* could someone even have sex with that thing?

>she got laid
she got fucked

i can easily get fucked, i just want to fuck

AHAHAHA WHABO CANE FUDAH POOWG AHAHAH

HAha god dammit.

are.. are they all men?

Truly a horror to look at

Let's just address the elephant in the room.
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Jesus I thought the /k/ meet ups pics were cringey these fucker take the cake...then they ate it

inbreeding for centuries is hell of a drug

Ugh, I'll take #8.

I just looked up the context.

They weren't speaking in regards to Sup Forums at all.

Fuck off back there OP. Nobody cares.

This. Not that hard to get fucked by feral niggers. Just look at the rapefugees.

Not getting fucked by feral niggers is the hard part and ideal.

>she

Thanks for the update obamaleaf. Idk what I'd do without you updating me.

>then they ate it

it appears ham-hock there in the center polished off the whole thing herself, right after getting her money's worth at the chinese food buffet

Holy fuck I didnt think it would even be this bad

how the fuck can anyone think anyone can be jealous of that fat piece of coalburning shit.

getting fucked as a woman if the easiest thing in the world, and this retarded cunt got fucked by a nigger, AND additionally got pregnant AND he left her (obviously). why would that braindead redditor subhuman think this is a positive thing anywhere, even the left would put her at the bottom of the social ladder and give her the most victim points...

He looks like Liev Schreiber was stranded on an island with nothing but a bicycle pump to inflate his head.

dra'nakyuek destroyer of worlds

it's like someone reversed the location of her ass...

>whiter than you Mohammed.

The first one has got to be a tranny

>even the dog is fat

This one is my favorite. From the /r/baltimore meetup

yoyohohogogo le ebin verginns m i rite, OP?

The /fa/ meetup is pretty good too.
my favorite is MiniReznor

LOL spot on

The board is politically incorrect not politics only

lol

is that guy on the far right /ourhero/ dylan roof?!

It's more likely than you think.

Yeah, I can smell it from here, no thanks.

>
>The board is politically incorrect not politics only
read the sticky or get off my fucking board idiot

shit like this is why leddit was, is and always will be our little bitch
now gtfo

kek'd and check'd

the doggo is pretty cute

They are just as ugly. They just have better clothes.

Checked, and of the lot, camo pants next to Porkloinio, lord of melting tits looks redeemable, despite being 5'3". Jesus christ...

and overweight
just like the rest

>mfw the Israel army has a literal 'tard division

It's easier to get laid when you can't have high standards yourself.

That neck, 5th from left, wtf?

WTF has happened to that guy's neck????

Holy fetal alcohol syndrome batman.

How...i mean, how the fuck do you find that many pinheads, and women no less, and hire them all at the same place? I'm not even fucking repulsed, i'm impressed at the logistical feat...

Not one surprise. They look as expected.

any1 have that screencap of the /k/ meetup where the dude jizzed in the brownies ???

I'd breed this one

These skull shapes are not human.

omg so quirky and sarcastic!

the black on the left is hot

second from the right isn't too bad.

>only one nigger there and its father is nowhere to be seen

Way to break the stereotype, guys.

Necklets BTFO

I'm no expert but me think someone has tampered with this!

Wtf is up with this guy's face?

disgusting

JUST

the only normal looking one there is the dog and it's pretty obvious he doesn't want to be there.

the 56% is real

There was a /k/ meet up where an user brought brownies then the next day posted a picture of him cumming into the brownies. I'm going to search for the screenshot

Because reddit is an echo chamber of feeling superior for posting on a shitty website that only accepts one view. They're the ultimate cucks of the internet.

The guy with the long neck shook me so hard, until i noticed the guy on the far right. Top kek

kek, good one

>This is the average american citizen in 2017

Ive already posted the screenshot

Thank fuck because turns out I don't even have it. That post is a top tier kek

How many silos do they have dedicated to the chromosome surplus?

The standards for getting btfo'd must be getting lower or something

These are what sneers down their nose at others.

This is the new wave, the beings who hold themselves above the silly rural and suburban retards of the world. The classy, educated and evolved people who feel their opinions are the only ones worthy of note.

Does it make sense now why the shilling is so fucking hard in self-improvement threads? or anything to do with solidarity or self-betterment? Yes, the right is full of fat, worthless and drooling idiots as well, but most are at least aware of it, and even a portion are trying to do something about it, if only keeping themselves from getting worse. Reddit rewards participation, Sup Forums is more like the father who will leave you at the ballfield of you lose. Shame is a powerful and valid motivator, and these soft wads of liberal batter don't have nearly enough.

Pain makes people change. If you're in good shape, then it's often bad. If you're in bad shape, it's often good. Right, left, good, bad, we at least accept pain, if only because we can't mute or kick the assholes doing it here.

At least most here have the decency to keep said shame under wraps, instead of plopping it out for a picture like half-melted michelin men. Fuck.

dude, just google it

I'd watch you breed her.

In all the years here I somehow never thought about googling the greentexts I forgot to save... God damn I'm retarded.

Say what you want about Israeli women, but atleast they're patriotic enough to all have multiple kids by the time they reach 40. What's the point of having artificially beautiful women if none of them want to have kids in their 20s and they would much rather waste their beauty being Chad's cum dumbster until they're too old to have kids? I'd much rather have homely looking nonstuck up women who value family values than these degenerate whores.