>>155778921

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>contained
Because the best way to cure an alcoholic is giving him a bottle of Jack Daniel.

I'm so close to being done with humans.

>thinking they'll be content with robots

the look of disgust on those two women's faces. Humanity means controlling base urges. If you can't, you should be killed, castrated, whatever. Who cares -- you don't belong in society. Children and their innocence must be protected

this is quite literally a way to protect children though

You mean I won't have to pay for them anymore?

>Belgium
>humans

that's the theory I suppose. No evidence that that's the case. Safer for society just to castrate those who feel that they need this doll. Again - if you can't control your urges you are less than human.

where do I sigh up for the free fuckdoll?
you may see child size
but I see travel size

As if they would be satisfied with sexbots. Child sex robots would just be a fucking gateway drug for them, might even make them to crave real thing even more.

Does it speak?

>Onichan no wrong hole aahhhh

This is more like giving him non-alcoholic beer.

>>>/reddit/

>Are you prepared
Hold on
*Ties noose*
Ok ready

It's only natural. There's nothing illegal about fucking robots and when they'll be able to fully replicate a human body (without costing a fortune) lolicons and other deviants will flock to them and nothing will stop them (just like nothing stops them from fapping to lolicon right now).
And I think it's a good thing. This kind of stuff makes society healthier overall.
If alcoholism was incurable and there was a Jack Daniels that gave alcoholics their dose without ruining their health or making them drunk - yes, that would've been a solution.

>Humanity means controlling base urges. If you can't, you should be killed, castrated, whatever.
Even if we executed child molesters/rapists fo giving in to those urges, that happens only after a kid gets diddled.

Dick is diamonds

Why not just gas the pedos? Saves money.

I'm not a pedophile but I'd fuck it, it's like fucking an alien, it's a robot it has no age
if it's a human girl then it's pedophilia? robot? fetish breh

why not just euthanize them?

1. Offer free sexbots
2. Wait for pedos to come get gibs
3. Give bullet instead
4. ?????
5. Profit

>terrible people are retarded with masturbatory toys
They should be rewarded with the hot flash of gunfire and lead traveling into the back of their skull. I hate pedos so goddamn much.

This could in theory prevent pedos from raping real kids in the first place. In your solution the crime to real child has already happened.

Damn about time, where do I pick up my free doll

in the free shower chamber :^)

The farm.

hey im not gonna complain about waifu bots, no matter the size

it could also trigger them into getting the real deal.

Roy Moore supporters can finally rejoice!

This guy fucks. It'll exacerbate their fucking desires.