Macron being FUCKING BASED!

Macron tells a general to get fucked and reminded everyone he is the french Fuhrer.

youtu.be/XrB45mzYDms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EScezw8rsJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb2uPD2UPV4
nytimes.com/2018/01/05/world/europe/macron-new-years-eve-address-to-journalists-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY AVOIDED THE FRENCH TRUMP AND CHOOSED NAPOLEON INSTEAD, KEK

Daily reminder that if you supported Le Pen over Macron then you're a cuck who needs pulled on gender and 4D chess.

>I am le republique

Every public servant can resign if they don't agree with government. Speaking out against government means they're more interested in politics than serving government, even more reason for them to leave.

French military budget cuts, hmm. Would be a shame if someone got the idea to take back Alsace-Lorraine *rubs han-

I mean... le based Jupiter, lol!

Fuck off hans. France has nukes and you dont so they are your superior.

implying any country could use nukes in europe unless it doesn't want nuclear holocoust

The number of French Generals who are opposed to their state is growing rather rapidly.
It's almost like the military might overthrow the government in the future.

just need to destroy the french nuclear reactor in alsace to prevent the germans from annexing it desu

based Jupiter
youtube.com/watch?v=EScezw8rsJA

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb2uPD2UPV4

He's been hiding his power level for years

Quick RUNDOWN on Macron ?

nah , De Villiers fucked up and started to speak against the president , Macron was ready to fire him but in France you don't WANT to be fired from a high post (because you will have no future) so handing your resignation is the best you can do.

in France when you're a politician or an high ranked General and you get fired , this is the worse humiliation you can get , people will remember you as a talentless tool and an idiot who got fired since xx years (it rarely happens) thus destroying your future career in politics.

De Villiers was afraid to be fired , Macron let him resign as an ultimate act of pity.

first post, best post

Former French Armed Forces Chief: "- I won’t be “f***ed like that.”"
>OP to push his plebbit-tier Macron meme: "Macron tells a general to get fucked "

I'd like to gag that cunt reporter. And not in a sexual way.. In more of a shoving a sock down her throat til she chokes on and can't speak anymore way. I've never heard a more manly nasty voice come from something that looks more like a pig than a woman.

hands off Hans , we will nuke you.

quite the contrary actually , the budget was raised , they added another 770 Million euros and we might get a second CATOBAR carrier.
the generals against him have been fired or just stopped being against him.

President Emmanuel Macron of France used a New Year’s greeting to lecture the press corps about ethics. The scolding was audacious, but it’s also his style these days.
nytimes.com/2018/01/05/world/europe/macron-new-years-eve-address-to-journalists-.html

Accordingly, forced expulsions of those denied asylum were up more than 13 percent last year, hovering around 15,000, compared with the previous year. The interior minister has asked prefects all over France to step up such expulsions .

I meant metaphorically, not literally. Macron did tell him to get practically get fucked.

This, Macron is great, just keep cutting that budget.

>Bundeswehr
>not a joke

Pick one

Kek. I love this guy.
L'etat c'est moi.