youtu.be/jU34V5Q3duU
>WH Vid: President Trump - Year One 1/1/18
youtu.be/gFXcLi85cQY
>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

Never thought you'd see this headline did you?

>your president goyim, we will remove him

RECYCLE THIS THREAD
GO TO

We all want DACA to happen, right?

You are cultists. Absolute scum that shit on everything America is supposed to believe in

Has Trump called him Michael "Cry" Wolfe yet or is that something Sup Forums made up?

Standard procedure. Recycle this one later.

Is there anything more disgusting than Communists pretending they know anything about what America is or isn't?

No, shill, intentional thread. There will be no recycling
SAGE

THE PREVIOUS THREAD WAS:

THIS POST IS TO REFLECT THAT FOR ARCHIVING PURPOSES

THANK YOU

I'll keep things warm here until you guys get back.

(Sung to the tune of Stairway to Heaven)
There’s a lady who works as my office intern,
And soon she’ll be going to Heaven.
When she gets here she’ll know, if the office is closed,
We’re alone, so she’ll take off her panties.
Ooh, Ooh, and soon she’ll be going to Heaven.
There’s a bust on the desk, ‘cause I want to be sure,
Because she said that she would tell my family.
So I’ll smash in her head, and I’ll cover it up,
With a lie that she fell when she fainted.

To the remaining leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

You think Washington would respect that fat fuck in office? Him more than anyone would remove this retard for staining American virtue.

McConnell ripped Bannon a new one.

I dont even know what Trump stands for or has done beside some tax thing, it really was all about the salty tears. I could never have guessed it would be this great.

No, fuck you.
This is the real thread. You are intentionally splitting.

>it really was all about the salty tears.
Of course it was, that's all politics and the country mean to you. You are pathetic scum.

W-wait, is that even Trump in the OP?

You mean Washington who plead with the nation to remain dis involved with Europe and the world at large? Who plead with the sons of his nation to focus on and perfect their own homeland instead of being swept up in the bureaucracy of post national orders and empires? Yeah he'd probably HATE Trump and love Obongo cuz muh pretty speeches.

>instead of being swept up in the bureaucracy of post national orders
HAH, you think Trump doesnt do this? You think he is only focusing on America? And I dont think Washington would give a fuck about this fool's policies. He would not follow someone he doesn't respect, and anyone with a fucking brain can see this retard for what he is.

Yep, he's pretty young in that one.

Why should Trump care about what the state of Washington thinks of him?

>Washington who resigned his commission while on the verge of becoming pronounced king
>Washington who resigned from office after two terms in order to set a precedent of the citizen statesman
>that same Washington would hate the man who has returned I’ll gotten power of the executive to the people, the States, and Congress in only his first year

Seems legit

>who has returned I’ll gotten power of the executive to the people, the States, and Congress in only his first year
What are you referring to?

He looks very standard republican here. Reminds me of Rick Perry

Trump dismantling the Federal nightmare that has accumulated in DC. Given ultimate power like Washington and using it justly.

Why are 45% of Blue state White Americans over 50 compared to just 30% of red state Whites???

Wow all those words and not a single argument or articulation of what the Founding Fathers actually wanted. Almost as if you don't know or care at all, instead only want your dopamine hit of "fuck Drumpf and fuck white people". You fucking rat communist.

Are you legit retarded? What am I saying, of course you are. You cant even name what the fuck you are talking about.

>hurrr he dismantled the federal nightmare

>DACA and DAPA rescinded
>Clean Water Act rescinded
>Prosecution of illegal drugs given to the States
>Ending of Common Core
>Etc.

>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP presser @Camp David 1/5/18
>Pres Trump leaving for Camp David 1/6/18
I think the dates should be reversed on these.

I didnt even mention what people you insecure brainwashed fuck.

time travel

Anyone notice how quiet killary has gotten since it was made public she is under up to 4 different investigations?

>turtle eating mouse alive . Gif

Tax reform, TPP dead regulation killing, trade reform, restructuring on a massive scale. A lot has happened while you've been doing nothing for a year. Look at the accomplishment list in OP

add amnesty for Dreamers, it's in the bag

>implying the Democrats will give Trump The Wall and immigration reform

but user We all want DACA to happen, right?

Only with the wall

the wall is pointless if the Dreamers get in and vote democrat

glad we Made America Brazil Again

No.

jewlover Trump

There are very few DACA people. 690,000 according to the White House. Compared to long term whitening of America with immigration reform that's nothing. I'll take an 80% white country by 2050 in exchange for short term DACA pets.

but Donald wants it to happen
don't you want to MAGA?

Arizona, Nevada and Virgina gone forever
10D chess!

and thats if dems agree.

Which they won't so this whole discussion is pointless aside from the Redditor funposting with a meme flag.

The Founding Fathers were White Nationalists. You do realize that? They would have hated you for being a Leftist Communist cuck

>i want the dreamers to be deported so I'm from reddit

Trump and his team never expected to win the presidency, main idea for the campaign was to make Bannon the defacto leader of the tea party and give Jared and Ivanka some "screentime" so the public got aquainted with them for future political endevours.

>There was a big fight between Donald and Melania after the inauguration. Donald was upset that nobody of name wanted to be there.

>The timing the news came of the first travel ban was deliberatly done on a extra busy friday. In the hope the people at the airports would riot so Bannon could use a "tolerant left" rethoric.

>Donald is a germaphobe, people are not allowed to touch stuff in his personal sleeping chamber. He is also paranoid for poison in his toothbrush to the point he locks the door of his chambers (to the dismay of the secret services)

>Multiple people want on record that Donald does not understand cause and effect. Katie Welch desribed talking with Donald as trying to figure out what a 4 year old kid wants.

>Comey is fired by Kushner, Donald was semi-ok with Comey. Only after pushing from Kushner, Donald fired Comey. After this Donald seeked legal help and was turned down by at least 9 different lawyers.

They wouldnt have given a fuck about me, they would have stormed the whitehouse and shot this fat fuck in the mouth.

Nice deflection. They probably would have hated Trump because the nonWhites haven't been deported yet. Also I hear you talking about American values when you're a Leftist. How is beng a Leftist Globalist an American value?

>Trump didn't want to Win
>A: Trump colluded with the Russians
or
>B: Clinton lost to a guy that didn't want to win

Lefty Mental Gymnastics deserve a bronze medal

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"
literally the symbol of America

It's just the truth

lol that's a poem on a statue. Written in an era when there was segregation. You do realize your ideals turn countries into the 3rd World?

>A lot of times of Donald acting like a child. He once got angry at a cleaning lady because she picked up Donalds dirty laundry from the floor, saying "when I throw my laundry on the floor I want it there".

>Donald was surprised when Mercer donated 5 million into the campaign, he never suspected campaigning for president was that expensive. From there on Donald vowed to never use his own money for campaigning. Kushner had to talk to Donald for weeks to convince him to use 50 million of his own funds.

>Murdoch hates Donald and has called him a "Fucking Idiot" multiple times.

>Donald has his own TV room where he watches three televisions at the same time. He orders cheeseburgers while talking over the phone with undisclosed friends about what Donald was watching at the moment.

>Donalds team apointed a special "educator" for explaining the constitution to Donald. This guy, Nunberg said donalds knowledge was "good enough" for simple questions.

>Donald brags about Melania a lot and makes jokes about wife-swapping to other people in the white-house.

>Again the fear of poison is beign brought up. Donald only eats chesseburgers from one particular McDonalds. Donald aides fool him by taking food away and then bringing it back in a McDonald bag.

>Donald scalp is a mess. Doing his hair is a daily ritual. Ivanka said that his hair is "different" but the only option.

>Melania had a mental breakdown when it became clear Donald was becoming the next President.

>Donalds aides think he is semi-illiterate. Nobody ever seen him read and when presented with reports he always makes sure someone read it for him.

>Donalds plays "who is the mole" by leaking unimportant personal stuff to a bunch of people and then when it gets leaked he plays detective to find out who leaked. On multiple occasions people needed to tell Donald that he was the leaker.

MAGA

Also like I said. America was founded by White Nationalists. Why are you going against the Founding Fathers ideals again?

Slow day today?

The founding fathers are not gods. I'm pretty sure theres been around TWENTY SEVEN times america decided to go against the founding fathers.

Give or take

Split thread Real thread is here

Ah.

>that's a poem on a statue
Added well after the statue was built and written by a kike no less.