>WH Vid: President Trump - Year One 1/1/18
youtu.be/gFXcLi85cQY
>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjJHH6IL3Nc
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_and_Fury
archive.is/mAoCD)
archive.is/WalT6)
archive.is/afNSf)
archive.is/0s9Wt)
archive.is/YwY4B)
archive.is/lxT2S)
archive.is/Jg5nQ)
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/cFCq5)
archive.is/lcweX)
archive.is/ioB2Q)
archive.is/7kQtJ)
archive.is/5IFem)
archive.is/bYDiw)
archive.is/9tUh3)
archive.is/tEcQ0)
archive.is/GaROR)
archive.is/QzIsH)
archive.is/XvmHt)
archive.is/vlK29)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

You are cultists. Absolute scum that shit on everything America is supposed to believe in.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjJHH6IL3Nc

AWOO~

Damn, you guys split the thread like it was your intern's forehead and she just told you she was pregnant with your love child.

I don't see an awoobaker thread, is he gone now?

Just face it lads, his campaign is over.

SPLIT
SPLIT

nice copypaste skills m8

We all want DACA to happen

>Trump Today

DEJAWOO
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

>tfw no maga gf

I swear to god Trump better not reinstate DACA

nope same baker here from the last 3 or 4
not my fault a joe thread split I told in advance i was baking.

RECYCLE THIS THREAD AFTER:

GOD BLESS OUR POTUS, GOD BLESS AMERICA

You can’t make this shit up

Shill thread
>This desperate

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

Some larp text but maybe there's something there.

But, tragically, the stuck in fifth grade democrats were unable to unhinge themselves from their Mexico City based-base and because of their radical grudge-holding tantrum throwing, we were unable to reach a deal before the program expired.

>Reminder to report my thread for obvious thread splitting
FTFY, and as you wish

You're still the rightfull OP. Remind people at about 200 posts or so that you're still baking and that there will be no recycling, that is a shill trying to take over your role

this was back when bannon was the godking of trumps campaign for some reason

Bannon has been out of the White House for several months

Hey, Spicy, how's it goin?

>Dimms get the full blunt of the blame as planned
OH NO THAT SUCKS

>Donald Trump allowed Wolff access to his administration due to his favorable opinion of an article Wolff wrote about him from an interview in June 2016 for The Hollywood Reporter. From mid-2016, during the presidential campaign and then continuing through the first year of Trump's presidency, Wolff was allowed to spend time in the White House's West Wing conducting research for his book. He conducted over 200 interviews with Trump and his associates including the senior staff, over 18 months,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_and_Fury

Trump is so dumb.

DON'T LET THE SHILLS DISTRACT YOU FROM THIS

>Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation (archive.is/mAoCD)
>The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State (archive.is/WalT6)
>Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations (archive.is/afNSf)
>Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley says Comey leaked “at least one” classified memo to a professor friend (archive.is/0s9Wt)
>Judge allows House panel to subpoena Fusion GPS's financial records (archive.is/YwY4B)
>GOP senators request criminal investigation of Trump dossier author (archive.is/lxT2S)
>DOJ deal gives Nunes access to ALL documents and witnesses sought in Russia probe (archive.is/Jg5nQ)

>False Dawn: The United Religions Initiative, Globalism and the Quest for a One-World Religion Good book for whoever wants to understand the UN bullshitters.
>The interfaith movement, which began with the 1893 World's Parliament of Religions in Chicago, has grown worldwide. Although this movement has been largely unknown to the public, it now provides a spiritual face for globalization, the economic and political forces leading us all from nationalism to 'One World'. The most ambitious organization in today's interfaith movement is the United Religions Initiative (URI), founded by William Swing, the Episcopal Bishop of California. Investigative reporter Lee Penn, a Catholic ex-Marxist, exhaustively documents the history and beliefs of the URI and its New Age and globalist allies, the vested interests that support these movements, and the direction they appear to be taking. The interfaith movement is no longer merely the province of a coterie of little-heeded religious idealists with grandiose visions. The URI's proponents have ranged from billionaire George Soros to President George W. Bush, from the far-right Rev. Sun Myung Moon to the liberal Catholic theologian Hans Küng, and from the Dalai Lama to the leaders of government-approved Protestant churches in the People's Republic of China.
Should be obligatory reading material.

>155779704
t.Bannon
Keep sucking on your dick.

How quickly he forgets 2010 and the bloodbath that happened even without Bannon.

this was back when syria bombing happened, I remember he was also crying about muh airfield

Immediately following the 2016 presidential election NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers traveled to Trump Tower to meet with president-elect Donald Trump.

To be a fly on the wall int hat meeting

[citation needed]

Conservative Treehouse has typically been on point.

The real kill-shot will be "Your party of the immigrant messiahs were so devoted to your cause that they chose to use you as partisan clubs rather than do a deal to give you a pathway."

Sup Forumseague 2 is about to start in 5 minutes

link at pic related

You can’t make this shit up

Doing a good job, BTW. Feeling a /tg/ vibe from those threads, hope that tripfag really is gone for good, like he said. Turning the whole OP thing as his own personal circlejerk, ect, really reminded me of what happened to britpol

check'd for OP. t
hanks for baking

In a move apparently unprecedented for a military officer, Rogers, without notifying superiors, traveled to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday at Trump Tower.

Go here.
Check the ID's.
This is an intentional split thread by a shill.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW THIS WEEK!

>Over 100 companies giving 'Trump Bonuses' after tax victory (archive.is/cFCq5)
>DOW breaks 25,000 for the first time in history (archive.is/lcweX)
>Major stock indexes all hit record highs this week - DOW (25,295), S&P (2,743) and NASDAQ (7,136) (archive.is/ioB2Q)
>Job-cut announcements in 2017 see lowest level since 1990 (archive.is/7kQtJ)
>US manufacturing records best year since 2004 (archive.is/5IFem)
>Black unemployment rate hits ALL TIME low (archive.is/bYDiw)
>ICE is increasing presence in California because of (((sanctuary state))) law, says Trump immigration chief (archive.is/9tUh3)
>Trump said Thursday that any DACA deal he signs will need to include funding for his border wall, more money for immigration enforcement, an overhaul of the family-based immigration system and an end to the diversity visa lottery (archive.is/tEcQ0)
>Trump administration dramatically expands offshore drilling (archive.is/GaROR)
>State Department suspends security assistance to Pakistan (archive.is/QzIsH)
>Jeff Sessions to crack down on legalized marijuana, ending Obama-era policy (archive.is/XvmHt)
>The United States has frozen $125 million in funding for a U.N. agency that provides aid to Palestinian refugees (archive.is/vlK29)

>One World Religion
So Muslim?

wait, whut, already?
are we playing today?

>haven't seen Eva in like a week
>first thing he mentions is awoobaker

This is actually scary now. I'm legitimately concerned he's going to end up being some serial killer or stalker.

October 2016: On Friday November 18th, 2016, The Washington Post reported on a recommendation in “October” that Mike Rogers be removed from his NSA position:

>The heads of the Pentagon and the nation’s intelligence community have recommended to President Obama that the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed.

>The recommendation, delivered to the White House last month, was made by Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., according to several U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

>[…] In a move apparently unprecedented for a military officer, Rogers, without notifying superiors, traveled to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday at Trump Tower. That caused consternation at senior levels of the administration, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal personnel matters.

Wonder why they wanted him gone

How did it come to this?

They are the only ones aware of the fact that they have a 1.6 billion militance.

sounds like someone's got a case of the supposedas

>Pres Trump/VP Pence/GOP presser @Camp David 1/5/18
Isn't today 1/6?

Yes, not for a while but watch some teams before

Hopefully he dies or gets incarcerated.

Mutiple people have confirmed quotes attributed to them

They want to fuse Catholicism, Islam, and Judaism IIRC

you know the drill, don't even go there. OP will remind that he's still baking towards the end, also, report button is there for a reason, Mods lock shit like this up quickly enough, if given notice

Trump s a complete and utter faggot, and I am so sick of this kike-loving idiot and these non-stop threads fellating him as he goes back on every promise he made, shits on the people who got him the throne, plays world police when he ran on a non-interventionist policy, and makes himself look like an utter jackass with each moronic twitter post he makes.

I honestly hope someone takes this guy out and all you redditfugees commit mass suicide in protest.

Are you too stupid to realize you've been deceived or are you just engaging in a sunk-cost fallacy? I get teenyboppers liking this guy for the bants alone, but does anyone actually give a shit that he seems to have forgotten that immigration and nationalism are the main factors swing voters went with him?

This blind loyalty is baffling. People talking about 'non-college educated White males voting for Trump' was one of the most offensive things I've seen and one if the more egregious examples of how poor Whites are now the most marginalized citizens of America. Now I'm starting to believe the hype a bit. You guys are like niggers defending Obama no matter if his actions helped or hurt.

When in the hell will you people wake up?

He said he would be leaving early in the year, so I am guessing he did

Good riddance

Even after throwing Bannon under the bus and selling out to the establishment and his (((son in law))),you sad idiots continue to worship this loser. Can’t you see you’ve guaranteed two decades of liberal rule?

No not really.

Wait a minute, are you the team manager?

The at-fault plane was being towed at the time. Guess what kind of collective worker organization protects the people who drive the tow vehicles?

Sorry, bucko. The book's coming out early. You're in charge of *nothing*.

Sounds like you're another meming faggot without a single unique thought.

And the author himself claimed the quotes were "recreations". It's nothing and you're far below infowars tier for even giving it weight.

K

>Le tactical blackpill

really excited to keep these fucking Dreamers around

Is this the group that took 40 years to come up with single date for Easter?

we still need immigration reform / le wall desperately

No Canes is but Im telling you niggas because this place is faster than a Mexican hopping the border

Reported to the FBI
I’m not joking
Sup Forums saved your IP

I mean this is creepy fucking shit. I'm telling you this guy is going to hurt someone. If he hasn't already. This grudge of his against ONE ANONYMOUS PERSON is months long now. He's actually obsessed.

RESIST!!

OUR ENEMY WATCHES GORILLA FIGHTS AND EATS BURGERS ALL DAY

RESIST THE DRUMPF!!!!!!

RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

>thinks he's winning

What Bannon do in 10?

Tell him to send Trump out on the field, none of th
is sand niggery bullshit to appeal /sg/. Or at least send them both out

Woo make Iran great again pedes!

They are basically a wing of the DNC.

You have a shrine dedicated to him don't you? He lives in your head 24/7 it's deeply concerning.

SO he literally read her twitter?

Oh, those sweet, sweet Mueller indictments about to drop. Conspiracy. I am LOVING it.

Coulter repeated those remarks in public months ago, though. All the sleazy Jew had to do was look for instances of her saying "I told Trump X" and then pretend he was there when she originally said X to Trump.

>Mueller PLEASE HURRY
Your tears sustain us you know.

I've seen mini documentaries on serial killers and stalkers who act EXACTLY LIKE HIM.

>The United States has frozen $125 million in funding for a U.N. agency that provides aid to Palestinian refugees (archive.is/vlK29)

GET HIM OUT. GET HIM GONE.

Nigga, this aint the real Cup, this is the Sup Forumseague, /ptg/ is going to play their own team. Yes, this general.

>a nugget here and a nugget there might be kind of true-ish
>a broke dog spills milk under the bridge twice a day

>Matches didn't even start
>AssadWillWin already in the chat
These sand niggers take their ball sport seriously

He also uses proxies to pretend to be other anons in the thread. Certainly some stuff going on upstairs that he should get checked out.

forgot to add
>"We all want to see DACA happen"

Trumo is already on board with Radnlet's plan to use the money for domestic infrastructure.