AMERICA NO!

USA reverses trend to white minority status, with white births becoming a majority in the US for the first time in a decade.

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.

>This new report, titled “Births: Provisional Data for 2016,” dated June 2017, although it was only released last week.

>According to the report, the provisional number of births for the United States in 2016 was 3,941,109, down 1 percent from 2015.

>The general fertility rate was 62.0 births per 1,000 women aged 15–44, down 1 percent from 2015 to a record low for the United States.

>Among the race and Hispanic origin groups, the number of births ranged from 9,342 births for non-Hispanic Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander (NHOPI) women to 2.054 million births for nonHispanic white women.

>The report’s “Table 2: Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother” claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were “white” nonHispanic.

>This amounts to 52 percent of the total.

>…The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially while white birthrates have risen.

>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmSz14_U8hQ
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2014/09/18/009340.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this only means they've started classifying the light latinos as white you moron

>in b4 mutt meme.

Kicking the spics out and breeding White babies. Nigger shills BTFO.

Non-hispanic white births were just over 50% and this includes Europeans, the Middle East and North Africa.

Deerborn and their 9 kids per family? 95% white according to your census.

Wrong.
>…The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially while white birthrates have risen.

You didn't even read it Jew.

Archive nigger
>We have the 3.3 kids per woman Mormons to thank for this

The CDC (and the article) clearly separates Whites from Hispanics. White birth-rates are exploding! Read the OP green text next time and not just the title, shills.

THATS RIGHT WE 51% WHITE BABY

It's the Middle East. Stop counting Jews, Turks, Arabs, Persians and North Africans as white and it's probably only 30-35% of births.

BAD GOYIM! BAD!

What race are the mulatto babies counted under?

wrong, if you ever been to America white people like living in only white communities and is why we have the term white flight, even the liberal SJW will hang out with their ethnic friends but at the end of the day, they go back to their white communities

Lmao, you just proved your point wrong via that map. The semites vote democrat. Whites are clearly the majority.

Jealous canadian haha

Fuck off kike

"2-races or more"

Not white
One drop rule

I meant for the stats.

Mexicans are leaving the US thanks to MSM scare mongering about Trump being literally Hitler. Extended family went to Florida over the holidays, claimed that she couldn't find a good Mexican restaurant, one guy telling her many of leaving preemptively in fear of Trump.

Whether you think Trump is a civ-nat or a secret ethnic nationalist, the fact that his policies have reversed white decline and made white births the majority of births in the span of ONE SINGLE FUCKING YEAR is absolutely amazing beyond words

This is almost too good to believe. Big if true.

This is being slid hard. Let's keep it on the board, as OP I cant bump.

The thing is, is there any wealthy, first-world nation where birthrates don't drop? Sup Forums often posts that hispanics are going to breed at the same level no matter what, but I think the evidence is showing that they are susceptible to the very same things whites living in first-world nations are. A lot of the spics come here for their children's sake as much as their own, so having a bunch makes even more sense given that mindset. Their children, however, are not escaping narco ruled shitholes, they're enjoying the decadence and disillusioning freedom of a modern, democratic society. They grow up with less poverty which makes them less religious, makes them more materialistic and makes children more of a burden. People are seduced into attempting to climb the social class ladder rather than making families work at their current level. This is also why you see spics who've been here longer than a year end up resistant to continued immigration. The continued immigration starts hurting their ability climb the ladder.

These numbers were from 2016, hardly anything to with Trump's policies. We'll see the numbers for 2017 and then see if Donald "Hispanics will love me & black unemployment is down to 6% yet they will still vote 90% Dems" Trump does anything to improve it

Arabs, Pakis/Indians and other mutt peoples are all considered non-hispanic white.

Americans got black-pilled pretty hard recently. You're forgetting the whole election campaign years before now as well. White people got 'woke' when Trump started being politically incorrect and shit-talking spics.

So, no it's not just 1 year, it's been several and Americans are waking up and making beautiful White babies. :^)

first post jew post

Arabs aren't even a factor, see map... Mutts are counted as "2-race or more" by the CDC, so they don't count either. Get fucked kike. White Power.

Your still fucked. 52% whites where whites also include ME and South Asians means your European ass is going to be a minority.

Jews (which all other nations consider white by the way), Turks, Arabs, Persians and North Africans combined make up less than 3% of the population you fucking mong
>thread pops up, whitepilling Americans
>"oh no, we can't have this"
fucking canadians are subhuman

Nah it definitely says in the article 52% non Hispanic white. Why would they say non Hispanics white but include Asians as non Hispanic whites

Lamo. Jews BY THEMSELVES are 2% of America. You are telling me all the Pakis and Injuns on the West Coast don't register?

1.6% Jewish, Pakis/Injuns are classified as Asian.

White genociders btfo.

Not all of them check Asian since Asian means slanty eyed to most people including Pakis. It's a self identification. Plus being Asian confers no advantage with affirmative action. They might checkbox Black though. I've seen Pakis do that.

Hispanic isn't a race though

Why should hispanics with no mestizo blood be lumped with mestizos

Hispanic shouldn't be a race and all the brown people should be injuns since that's why they are brown

>Fuck-loads of Mexicans left because of the Trump scare.
>The remaining ones are so decadent that their birth-rates are declining now, seeking to catch up to Whitey in status.
>Niggers continue to abort over half their babies.
>Whites wake up out of the PC sleep from Trump tweets.
>Trump gives tax break for having kids @ White income levels and leaves the Mexicans and Blacks in the dust.

We're just getting started. 7 more years to go.

Jews: 1.7–2.6% of total U.S. population, 2012
-- 2012 U.S. Census Bureau estimate

At least 'try' to hide your massive honker
fuck off, stupid spicshit. Nothing is more cucked than a nonwhite convincing himself he's white

Still waiting for my birthing hips to be put to good use

ANY employment or Gov't form in the U.S.A. has a check-mark box for "Hispanic", so... JIDF hiding behind an American proxy, GTFO.

White hispanics included?

Feels good, man

Super slide effort started 2 min after I posted this thread. Don't let it slide.

Thanks Sup Forums, you've given me a reason to go light up a cigar and drink some whiskey to youtube.com/watch?v=PmSz14_U8hQ

read the green text, lazy.

Don't talk to me without an argument. Why should someone like Ted Cruz be blamed for mestizo crimes? Sounds like you enjoy blaming European blooded people for mestizo crimes.This isn't about if you think I'm white or not. I could care less about what you think of me, I just want you to Answer the question

This is human Nature its happening in Europe aswel, Lots women with 3 young blonde kiddos and pregnant at the same time, this is ofcourse more Rural yet i live near the Randstad and i have been in the southern part of the netherlands and in my native Fryslan and its all the same.

Good news i guess for all of us white folks.

Government forms say Hispanic is not a race dipshit. Ever wondered why the hispanic question is before the race question? The employers at your McDonalds might give you stupid questions to appeal to the mestizos that pride themselves on a geographical word but not the government

Now explain, why should non mestizos be blamed for mestizo crimes?

Okay JIDF the plan is
>Promote pro-life in African communities
>Allow more European immigration but secretly only admit European Ackmeds
> Initiate plan R-741B right away. The soyim can't know.

So Frankie Muniz isn't white? What makes someone with spanish blood "Non white"

Newsflash, it's not the hispania descent that makes beans brown, it's their aztec side

I don't know why you think Jews are against white people. I am really happy to hear this and hope it continues.

Close, they need the aid to Africa to feed the starving niggers so they can breed 9 kids and then more aid for those 9 kids and so on first. Pic related is the Meta for the E.U. unless Europeans stop the Jewish leaders in the (((E.U.))).

You bet, since we protect you :^) Also, that 3 billion in aid each year..

>biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2014/09/18/009340.full.pdf
>Average European admixture among self-identified White Hispanic Americans is 73% (the average for Hispanic Americans regardless of race is 65.1%), contrasting to that of non-Hispanic European Americans, whose European ancestry totals 98.6% in average
You are why amerimutt is such a prolific meme

So, you're making fun of yourself?

economy is picking up white people can afford children now.

I am currious does this include half breed children

Well I don't think mestizos or castizos should be counted as white hispanics, only criollos with 98% - 100% european blood. Maybe you should stop putting words in my mouth like an adult and realize hispanic is a geographical term, not a racial one.

>one individual jew is happy for increasing white birth rates
>all jews are happy for increasing white birth rates

How do we get the Africans over here? We have the Africans already. We just need them to breed more.

I think the 2%+ is really non-white anyway, but we can keep need to keep this ratio from going up much more. We can't let the soyim win.

No, half-breed are considered "2-races or more" by the CDC.

What are you saying? You want more Africans in the USA or did you forget your proxy flag or ?

Colgate knows what is up. That's good

Fake news.

>CDC report (sourced in the OP) is fake news.

I'm talking about JIDF Directive R-741B

Don't care, not what this thread's about.

so 56% was the lowest point. I'm glad it's going up from now.

This
Its a known fact. Americans are just butthurt

You clearly don't know about R-741B if you think that. Anyway, just wait five and a half more years for the appropriate (((happening))). That's all I will tell since I assume you are a soyim.

Yea but with immigration it doesn't even matter.

you are forgetting the ongoing non-white immigration

Anywhere from sand niggers to caucasians are considered White in mongrelmerica. There was probably a boom in hajji babies and they got called "White"

The massive non-white immigration has halted and we're implementing and reversing lots of policies to make it even better right now. Think before you speak.

No it hasn't you dumb fuck.

Nope, sorry. Arabs make up ~3% of the total population of the USA. Anglos and Germanic peoples are making a comeback. Swedes up in Minnesota and N.D. aren't having babies yet. That seems to be a cultural thing due to the cold.

key-word 'massive'. The picture you posted is a nice 'projection'.

>Anglos and Germanic peoples are making a comeback.
That's a good thing, as long as it's not southern/eastern euro "White" or irish. Those aren't White.

Beaners are still flooding in you are retarded Trump hasn't stopped that. There are more beaners than there were before.

Begorrah 'tis like a second potato famine. How dare you speak that way. Anti-Hibernian!!!

Slavniggers aren't people.

Source?

Almost all whites except maybe pockets of the midwest are mutts

There is genetic differences between different Europeans, much more so then blacks or Asians too. 'White' is not a real thing

I wonder what the superior Teutonic woman must think when she sees the inferior, lesser, short stocky Hibernian man

Look outside dumbass, the inner cities are loaded with spic subhumans.

"Wow, what a Savage that man is! His aggressive behavior makes me dripping wet!"

This Jewish chad goes around calling shitskins savages.

Is he /ourkike/?

Proofs? Could be interesting.

>That's a good thing, as long as it's not southern/eastern
Pic.. wierd isn't it?

Can't find the videos. But he'll go up to random shitskins on the street and call them savages, same with his brother. They also call themselves savages, I'm guessing because of their Jewish blood. They must be self-hating Jews trying to correct the record. Pretty redpilled imho.

I'd rather have a passable-White being shown to kids on YouTube than a shit-skin 'idol' star. So, it's whatever.

That's just it, that's how the Jews spread degenercy, through passable White kikes like Logan and Jake Paul.

I just want you all to know I did my part. I cummed inside a white girl and had a healthy white boy.

You're welcome.

As did I. He's such a happy baby!

it literally puts them under asians you idiot

Hell yeah brother

Are Iranians considered white?

Did they migrate across the Caucasus mountain range in previous times? No, so they are not Caucasian.

It's all bullshit with who they count as "white" you'd laugh at the criteria.

Anyway the real fucked part is this will be used to justify more shit against whites. They'll always cry and point to this cooked up study and say whites don't have a say in anything. You watch.

An you have to do is look around the United States to see the study is government funded propaganda.