This Ex-NSA Tranny is using Google deep learning software to "hunt White Supremacists" on Twitter

Are you scared?

archive.fo/raNcl

>White Supremacists

A meme today, infiltrated by white jews who larp and fool white brainlets.

Twitter is gay.

>Hunts hate speech and hate symbols
>Only returns lefty results

Those “I’m not really taking a photo of myself, but I am” photos... lame, she has no human friends

>trans NSA ex-leddit moderator

The memes write themselves, you need only pull them out.

All trannies scare me on some level desu

Does anyone still use Twitter? I got tired of making new accounts every day.

>ex-NSA
No he's still NSA you gullible tard

why do trannies not go get a course on make up an how to apply it ...blurrgh

>New Zealand
Move along folks, frustrated sheep shagger shitposting in progress.

>former Reddit moderator.

How one spends their time when doing their daily dilation of their permanently open wound, I guess.

>using mainstream social media
>using personal identifiable information for anything online

she/he /IT will be slotted by NSA soon

The faster Twitter dies the better

Well its a good thing I'm off all social media platforms then, yeah I had an fb back in the day but I purged that shit years ago, went thru and deleted everypost ever made (of course I was normie-tier libshit back in the day too)

All I have these days is snapchat, which only ever gets used to communicate with the extended family

Why would I be scared? I don't hide the fact I think Whites are better than coloreds based on a number of reasons. I was also IP banned from twitter, facebook, and reddit a long time ago.

The fact it's no longer a reddit mod is one of the least believable things in the article desu, I can't imagine one of those fags voluntarily giving up control.

The tranny is obviously angling to be shoulder tapped for a technical consultancy role in the Twitter safety council

Hunt ALL of Canada? She seems outgunned.
Here is some 1984 Orwellian new speak so she knows exactly who she supposed to target.

>All of Canada is white supremacist.
> In order to make this claim work, academics have had to completely redefine the term "White supremacy" in a way that makes it unrecognisable to most people. In calling Canada a "White supremacist" country, academics don't mean that Canada is a country like Nazi Germany; what they mean is that, within Canada, White culture is "supreme", "systemic", and "institutionalized". That is, Western Civilisation is interwoven into the very fabric of what Canada is: our two official languages are European languages; we have a European legal system which is built on European philosophies of life and government; we have European architecture, European technology, European Holidays/Festivals, and not to mention, there are White people everywhere — in business, education, government, media etc. And this, according to the dominant ideology in our universities, is a problem. It is in this sense that academics call your multicultural Canada a "White supremacist" state.

how can a leaf write all that ?

I copy pasted it. It's the new definition of who I am.

Here is the new definition of racism.
Racism = prejudice + institutional power
And Reverse racism is a Myth
>Pic

The lady in the picture got super pissed off about my white supremacy poster I put up.

>trap
>cant code for shit
>basic sentiment analysis using Google Cloud Gibsmedat
>Achmed's clock 2018 edition
Never once has any trap done a single worthwhile thing with all these advanced toolchains...Disgusting.

I doubt she will actually do it. Imagine how boring it would be to single handedly look through posts that match certain keywords.

It's using TensorFlow for machine vision on Twitter videos to recognise symbols like the black sun in right wing rallies. Presumably for doxing purposes

>White culture is "supreme", "systemic", and "institutionalized"
>And this, according to the dominant ideology in our universities, is a problem.

Have these people even considered what would end up replacing it?

Time for Porg to invade Twitter, for Disney! Ruin any big media iconic figures.

Respect dude an why is it only white fat feminazis upset about nig nogs

No, I have never used twatter

Yeah , I sleep well at night knowing I got deep inside her head. She probably still thinks about me...

I'm happy because every time one of these self appointed witch hunters gets started abusing corporate power to persecute freedom of speech, leftshit retard causes suffer all over.

Berkeley used to stand for freedom of speech, now they would lynch you for supporting Trump for example.

They can set any bar they want of 'hate speech' and 'white supremacy' but in the end they're just promoting fascism themselves and the public will come around as the left splinters and fractures and implodes into ever tightening Purity Fractals that no human could possibly live up to.

A mentally deranged freak like this will only speed up the process in Sup Forums approved accelerationism.

>Searching for white supremacists
>Is white
>Pushing it's agenda above all else, discarding relevant opinions
>White LGBT+ Supremacist

Bumping good threads and ignoring shit threads

>Sup Forums thinks it's superior to this transgender person
>this transgender person was smart enough to get hired at the NSA

realy makes you think, doesn't it?

There are plenty of NSA trannies on Craigslist. They all have stds though

Mind rape is better than ass rape imho

Paddies been sucking that cock under a frock again you daft provo boyo , your Mas getting told doxxed k

>Ex-NSA
I guess you can't pass a FS when you are a complete degenerate.

>Have you ever had sex with an animal?
>Uhmm.... *adjusts dilater*... No?
Clearance Revoked.

If the leftards knew how to utilize autism and digits, then I might be concerned.

No...when he finds me I will polity say "good job DUDE".