American Real Estate is Dirt Cheap

Reminder that Americans have NO reason to complain about house prices whatsoever.
This house would be the PERFECT place to raise a White® Family™ with several White® Children™

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/scarsdale-ny/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Literally doesn't know what "back taxes" are.
>Literally doesn't know who neighbors will be.

Is that in a black neighborhood/belonged to blacks before?

What does the interior look like

>Detroit

wait, so if a bank reposes a house they are not obligated to pay taxes on the property even if they can't sell it in years? how the fuck

I mean look at this, how could anyone say no???
8 bedrooms for $90,000!
You can't even build an 8 bedroom plywood shack for that cheap!

>shitty shack

>Detroit
Guarantee it has thousands in back taxes

Just add some windows and you're in business.
Clearly has nice bones, just needs some love.

Yeah, so long as you don't my being assaulted and robbed by bigger on a regular basis.

could you realistically buy a number of these houses and create a gated community?

Are you suggesting it might be worth buying several plots of cheap land in Detroit for creating a gated whites-only city that is near a large international airport and large city??
Don't be so anti-Semitic user!!

Meanwhile in areas normal people actually want to live
zillow.com/scarsdale-ny/

These houses are probably due a lot of taxes that haven't been paid on the property. Most of these shit tier homes have several code violations, unlivable, the insides are fucked up, etc. If you really wanna spend more money than you paid for the house making it livable, good for you, cause only God can flip a house like that. Fuck that.

>Westchester County
Nice cherrypicking

>PERFECT place to raise a White® Family™ with several White® Children
>Detroit
pick one.

>1b/1bath condo
>200k dollars
H-how do they get away with it?

Its a whole mixed bag of shit: (a) Real Foreclosure - generally is clear title and free of back taxes, (b) Short Sale - typically buyer inherits tax / title situation, (c) REO - Like short sale.
But most foreclosures are not advertised like this on websites, since they are almost always auctions at court house. Hence odds are these types of website listings with "price" include all sorts of fine print (ie. their may be liens other than just back taxes - I've seen people buy short sales only to find out there was a lien for child support on property. He was able to get it cleared, but still cost some $$ in lawyers fees).

Why is Sup Forums trying to recolonize Namibia when we could simply recolonize Detroit?

These "cheap" homes in Detroit all have huge tax leans, right?

And are 80% blacks

If I had a few million I would buy up a block of these and form a NEET robot commune. We'd grow our own food, have a big wall surrounding our castle and stock up on weapons to protect ourselves from invaders.

IDK about the back tax issue, but Detroit Michigan has the highest property tax rates "rates" in the world. You live in a hovel shack, but you pay the taxes of a luxury home in a normal state like North Carolina or Loiuesiana

And OP isn't cherry picking by showing homes in fucking detroit, an area with no jobs shit schools and a population of niggers and white trash?

I keep reading that Detroit is the next frontier of hipsterism; Portland without the gentrification. I used to spend a lot of time in Detroit (lived in Windsor) and find this hard to believe; have things noticeably changed the past few years?

Check the yearly property taxes for this home user. Might be higher than the mortgage. Detroit is a corrupt shithole run by theiving money-grabbing rertarded blacks

yes, we have been over this about 300 times by now i think, detroit is nigger communism with a dash of white sjw and a side of jew

Yes, he is too. You can find a 3,000+ sq foot home though for the mid six figures in a major city is my point.

You can carry a gun in detroit with a clean criminal record, so you have even odds with the dindus.

I have actually responded to two homicides on that block in the last year.

t. Detroit EMS

: ^)
spencer can start his ethnostate there

You will also need to install a heater, water tank, newer copper wiring, new copper plumbing, any metal fixtures and likely put in new walls when the metal was stolen for scrap.

>cheap housing
>surrounded by niggers
might as well be one of these desu

You get a 90% off discount because you have a 90% chance of getting robbed and or murdered living there

I live nearby and knew people that bought one of these homes for like $5000. They spent another 5K just fixing it up to make it livable. It was still a shithole but not bad for 10K

>cause only God can flip a house like that.
You can't flip a home like this. You are correct. However, you can fix it, and IF you can degentrify an area, you can possibly get out in 5-10 years with profit, but it would require a large scale concerted effort to improve the areas.

>copper

we dont use that shit anymore

What do you use for wiring and plumbing?