Unemployment

Unemployment for African Americans is at a record low (6.8%). Also 2 million just got off food stamps.

npr.org/2018/01/06/576216793/president-trump-so-happy-black-unemployment-rate-at-a-historic-low

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wII90dqsZrM
youtube.com/watch?v=N1dhgeFkNFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How exactly do they count unemployment? Do they count only based on people who receive unemployment benefits? Because that's temporary.

I still don't give a fuck. Fuck Donald Trump hes not my president

Winning big league!

>Being this ungrateful

Then what the fuck is this???
>Checkmate

Also here.

This is what I voted for mal nigga

>2 million just got off food stamps

Why are 2 million people starving to death a good thing?

Shut up nigger.

time for your walmart shift jamal

ok you have the Obama economy nice

This. I never liked unemployment levels because after so many years out of a job you fall off of it.

The metric for unemployment got fucked up during Obongo because when Obamacare went into effect many people lost full-time employment, but fell into 2 job half-time employment, that plus I believe Obongothenigger changed the definition of employment or whatever in order to make it seem better then it was

>2 million either got jobs, or were illegals.
Nice b8 cunt.

Donald Trump on the employment numbers 1 year ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=wII90dqsZrM

Nice that he is citing these same numbers and claiming it as an achievement. Are the employments numbers real now Sup Forums?

That half breed nigger didnt do shit but fuck up healthcare and ruin the stock market.

Source?

Black unemployment.
BLACK.
Also the unemployment rate has stabilized and is consistent. Under obama went up and down (but overall trending downwards)

youtube.com/watch?v=N1dhgeFkNFk
He's laughing at the rubes who voted for him in 2016 and will in 2020. The people that fell for the wall meme. The people that thought he was going to get rid of DACA on day 1. As long as he can keep Clinton in the news cycle, his low IQ base will eat it up while this place becomes Brazil 2.0 by 2050. Based God Emperor.

Look at this magapede.
Observe him as he posts he facebooks memes and comes up with his fan-theories of 4-D Chess
Watch as he struggles to come up with mental gymnastics and resorts to the same talking points his kike overlords pay him to push

This is a man who stands for nothing except a cult of personality. The quintessential low IQ amerimutt that thinks he's "woke".
It's quite fascinating really.

lurk more null pol

Thanks Obama :)

That only means people collecting unemployment and actively look for gainful employment. Not jobless people who have given up and live in slums. It's not a good thing necessarily that the unemployment rate dropped. But I certainly would never expected your retarded fuckhead assignment to know that lol

>posting fat kike with 5 draft dodging and fake university

fuck off

fake news