What name will history give Trump? Donald the Stable? Trump the Genius?

What name will history give Trump? Donald the Stable? Trump the Genius?

The President that saved the republic.

Padisha Emperor Donald Trump, first of his name. The Unifier, The Builder, The Tactician, The Patriot.

Donald the Regrettable

Trump will be remembered as the president who reawakened American civics
weather you hate him or love him he made people care about politics again
he shook the fence and made everybody take a side

Donald the Dumb. Because he’s DUMB lol, we should call him Dumbald

Donald Trump, the 45th president

He's doing more than that.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Look, potato. You need at least a 130 to understand his latest tweets. They are meta self-referentially recursive (if you know what that even means). For those of us 130+ they are very funny and lots of nuance to his underlying point(s). For you, just nod and act like you get it, we won't call on you to explain. Sad. Many such cases. Stable.

lol just like your mother calls your father son dumb

Trump will be the new Caesar

Mr. Fix it.

Donald the
>Dumb
>Ugly
>Circumcised
>Kike messiah

remover of kebab

The president that took America off the soy regimen

he's not really memorable

maybe the last name "Trump" can become a synonym with braindead populism and dishonesty, like that norwegian guy who cooperated with the Nazis during ww2 who's last name became synonymous with traitor

Trump the Shabbos Goy

Trump the kike puppet.

Gas yourself schlomo.

President "whines like a bitch" Trump

No matter how much you say it, it won't be true.

I WONDER WHO FUNDED FUSION GPS

I SURE HOPE IT WASNT JEWS

4 D
>Dumb
>Dickhead
>Depressing
>Dog shit

Donald the demented

He will be remembered as the epitome of American weakness. America is a joke and will most likely remain one for a long time to come.

fuck off shill
Trump is anti kike as it gets

Adder of the jew

>republic
dammit boy, that‘s not what you want

That’s actually pretty catchy
>can see this triggering the demented one hard

Friendly reminder that stable geniuses don't actually refer to themselves as stable geniuses.

Trump the Demagogue

He to me is one thing, one of the most competent demagogues in a century.

>family full of kikes who influence his decision-making
>recognizes Jerusalem
>constantly talks about Israel being our greatest ally

>I-IT'S NOT TRUE MUH CHESS
kill yourself you faggot redditor

He’ll be remembered like Ronald Reagan but more hated by the left.

That's what makes him a genius. Previous geniuses were such cucks they could never admit it and even hated themselves for supposed inferiority. Donald chads over them any day.

OH NOOOOOO THAT SUCKS

No shit
>the_donald actually need this pointing out
“Like, really smart”

HE WILL ONLY BE KNOWN AS THE GOD EMPEROR

God-Emperor Trump the Magnificent

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

>[Humanity] has unquestionably one really effective weapon—laughter. Power, money, persuasion, supplication, persecution—these can lift at a colossal humbug—push it a little—weaken it a little, century by century, but only laughter can blow it to rags and atoms at a blast. Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.

— Mark Twain

it was "Quisling" btw, and it means traitor in all the scandinavian languages

Problem is most people are taking the side against him.

I'm sorry, does your opinion matter, kike?

>wants to move capital of Israel
>all of his family is married to jews
>Netanyahu and Trump suck each other off
Yeah ok

His presidency and the coordinated media campaign against it will be a subject of much study among academics in 10-20 years.

Mark my words.

It really is pretty fascinating. Have never seen anything like it in my 30 years, and it's just wild seeing it unfold in real time.

they'll let it go

thats actually a fact, not an opinion

that's called 4D chess and triggering liberal cucks like yourself

Donald the reality star

Drumpf

I'm sorry. Did anyone authorize you to talk? Get out of here you fucking kike.

>muh 4D chess
Go back to t_d

By the Grace of God, His Imperial Majesty, God-Emperor Dr. President Donald Trump of the United States of America, First of his Name, Builder of Walls, Slayer of Cucks, Remover of Kebab, Liberator of Constantinople, Prophet of Kek, Conqueror of Mecca, Protector of Liberty, Defender of the Faith

Did it ever occur to you that Jewry wasn't completely sure about weather Trump was on their side or not to begin with. Afterall we though he married all his kids to Jews as a plot in order to gain the presidency.
>for fuck sake a large part of trumps support were anti Israel
Guess who ended up with most egg on their faces.

Trump will be remembered as the President who jump started the space race one last time, and led America to worlds beyond

>The Galactigates, Dahnald....*sniff*...thank you....

The Orange kike

Sorry kike, it's too bad you couldn't just let Americans have what they wanted, which was Trump.

Trump always gets revenge and you're gonna pay a heavy price.

Gas yourself.

Whether even

Rabbi Trump.

does larping help you feel like you have authority over anything?

Stableboy, kecklekeckle

Trump can play 4D chess?
Oh that's cute.

Biggest (((Nazis))) here are jews. I get it though (((You))) played a cleaver game.
>Trump is a white nationalist
>Therefore anti Jewry
>b- but based Israel
We know just how sneaky (((You))) rats are, never forget that shlomo.

Does shilling make you feel like you have some sort of impact on the world? Keep coming here, though, I'm sure at some point you'll make a difference.

You people are degenerate foreskin sucking losers who are getting BTFO every day. You won't ever be able to tell us what to think.

Drumpfberg the Dishonest

Donaldus Maximus.

#
Biggest (((Nazis))) here are jews. I get it though (((You))) played a clever game.
>Trump is a white nationalist
>Therefore anti Jewry
>b- but based Israel
We know just how sneaky (((You))) rats are, never forget that shlomo.

Trump the traitor

Don Corleowning

Drumpf the, like, very smart Valley Girl

i don't understand. How am I the jew when you're the Drumpfberg apologist?

Trump the Dictator. Trump the Evil. Tyrant Trump;.

Like, The President of the United States of America.

Inmate # 1045

>loses popular vote by almost 3 million
>tOo bAd YoU cOuLdN't JuSt LeT aMeRiCaNs HaVe WhAt ThEy wAnTeD

You still don't get it do you? You will never change what people think here. You're wasting your time.

1 Term Wonder Don

>Puts his face over THE Bull Moose
Never.

Maligned.
Independent.
Winner.
Last President.
First Caeser.
We can but hope.

Trump the Humble.

America's mad king. Trump and his followers will unironically believe it is a compliment.

>Did you hear!?! They called him a king!!

For what exactly? As we are now Shillary's a part of multiple ongoing investigations while Trumps been getting exonerated left and right. Keep crying.

>>>/reddit/

Why should we care? We'd be hated anyways by the younger generations with the same contempt we gave to our elders.

>Illegal shitskins in New York and California
>Americans

The only numbers that matter 306 to 228 and 30 to 20.

so then why do you care?

God Emperor. Get it right faggot.

>hivemind
It's almost like Sup Forums turned into t_d faggotry. Go back to plebbit, newfag

Donald the marketable

>leaf who thinks he knows foreign affairs
Stupidity like this is why you have Trudeau

Why, that’s almost like (((You’re))) proclaiming that (((someone))) controls the narrative here.
>that’s why (((You))) keep trying to convince everyone

The Blonde Stableboy and The "Lady"
by Y.O.WHY

>Muh popular vote

It doesn't mean shit. Move to a country that does that if you want.

Why would you put him over Teddy when that tyrant Lincoln is the one who should be knocked off?

Donald Too busy for Golf Trump

You people are braindead. You will never NEVER get anyone to change their opinions. Do you understand that Trump is the one liberating minds from YOU? Do you understand that once a person is awake they can't just go back to sleep?

You will never accomplish anything in your miserable lives but waste hours upon hours a day coming to this website AS A JOB. You're so degenerate you are incapable of doing actual honest work. No kike can, it's impossible for them.

Sucks to be a schlomo in 2018 cuz you're gonna keep losing. This is just the beginning.

>god emperor
You have to go back

>(((God Emperor)))
(YOU) CRINGEEEEeeeeeeeee motherfucker

The McNugget-Fisher

"The Shitposter"
"The Job President"
"The Most Interesting Debater in Election History"