We Won

This place may be dead and gone, murdered in vengeance from the Left, but never forget

>brought elite ritualisism and pedophilia into mainstream discussion
>Stole a celebrity's anti Trump flag...4 times
>Is the only reason anybody actually knew what was really happening behind the scenes during the election
>found and reported terrorist locations to Russian military, who bombed the fuck out of them
>Played a massive role in getting Trump elected

Sup Forums has been eaten by the Goliath, but it's already too late. Donald Trump is in office, with a thriving administration and serious footing. Make no mistake, Sup Forums burnt a fucking hole in this chapter of history, but that chapter is over.

Sup Forums is dead
Long live Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/http://boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums hasn't been eaten by anyone. Fuck yourself.

There are more kikes than goys now.

Pol is basically a subreddit at this point.

Yeah, but that literally has to be kept up 24/7 or this board resets back to baseline. If you shills slow down for 1 day you lose so much ground.

I guess you could equate Sup Forums to a candle, except instead of a little flicker it burned with the intensity of an inferno of hellfire and although the wax melted quick it did what could be done and will certainly never be forgotten, like a salmon you laid your eggs, and died right upon them so the soon to be hatched salmon could feed off you, grow, and hurry off.

Pol is T_D with more swear words and some merchants here and there.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, caption obvious!

Because most of the core is on vacation until fun shit starts

Sup Forums isn't anything. The only thing the kike shills can do is try to turn it into reddit with bullshit slide threads and trash. You can't hide information on here though. As soon as something happens this is the first place people go to discuss it.

Nope. Pol is what it always has been, a giant steaming bucket of shit. Adding shills to shit just creates more shit. Pol has now moved from shitfest to shitstorm. I'm waiting for the shitpocalypse.

The fight is far from over

>Pol is what it always has been, a giant steaming bucket of shit
No it hasn't.
Here is what old Sup Forums used to look like: archive.is/http://boards.Sup Forums(.)org/pol/catalog
You will notice a gradual decline in quality.
4/pol/ is dead dude just let it go. The administration isn't going to fix the state of this board. A house divided against itself cannot stand. It is time for a migration. 8ch, mypostingcareer, mlpol, ect are all good options. I suggest using multiple in case one goes down.

A bit odd but yea that's the gist of it. A tragedy of desu

Sup Forums is not dead the shills are just in hyperdrive
hail victory user

lmfao, Sup Forums is completely dead thanks to /ptg/ cucks. Every fag now shills for Israel 24/7 and spams with "OMG LE BASED NIGGER" shit

We're still here, nigger.

And yes, I understand the irony of how we have to endure a huge flood of racially different retards coming here to shit the place up as the cost of trying to prevent a huge flood of racially different retards from continuing to come to our countries to shit the place up.

Plus think of all the resources that they have to expend keeping that shit up, whereas this place recharges me and I come here for free.

Aye, its like death spasms

Hopefully those 18 billion soros put into open society runs out soon

1 Trump tweet can instantly make half a shills talking points become completely irrelevant.

THE SHILLS ONLY PROPEL OUR WEAPONIZED AUTISM.

OUR IDEALS WILL BREAK FREE OF THE HIVEMIND ECHO CHAMBER OF POL AND INFILTRATE THE ROOTS OF EVERY FUCKING HUMAN MIND IN THE WESTERN WORLD. WE WILL INFILTRATE THEIR NORMIE COMPLACENCE AND REPLACE IT WITH PURE UNADULTERATED RAGE. IF (((THEY))) DO NOT FUCKING BRING DOWN THE PEDOELITE - (((WE))) WILL. MARK OUR FUCKING WORDS YOU STUPID FUCKING PEDOSHILLS

SCIENTOLOGY - CHECK
CNN - CHECK
FOX NEWS - CHECK
PAYPAL - CHECK
SONY - CHECK
OCCUPY(even though soros funded) - CHECK
PIZZAGATE - CHECK
ELECTING A FUCKING PRESIDENT - CHECK
PEDOGATE - CHECKMATE

KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE PEDOELITE. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET
EXPECT US

> thriving administration

>>found and reported terrorist locations to Russian military, who bombed the fuck out of them
I remember the thread; I'm fairly certain after this other governments aside Russia's started astroturfing here

checked.

this is the Sup Forums i remember.

Fuck off concern fag.

>user screamed "WE WON!" over and over again when the social workers showed up, when they dressed him in a straitjacket, as they drove him to the asylum, and as they placed him inside the padded cell
>it continued for hours, days weeks, until the only humane option left was lobotomization
>finally, user could be at peace

kys memeflag faggotshill

REMEMBER ANONS

IF (((THEY))) DON'T DO TAKE CARE OF THESE FUCKS

(((WE))) DO. FEEL THE RAGE IN YOUR SOULS. DO NOT FEAR THESE FUCKERS. FEEL THE RAGE. EMBRACE THE HATRED. WE MUST DESTROY THEM. IT IS THE ONLY WAY OUR SPECIES CAN EVOLVE AND EXPLORE SPACE - IN PEACE.

WE MUST DESTROY THEM

bumping fuck slides

FUCKING BUMP

sjdjfjsjzv

SHILLS GET THE FUCKING ROPE

You only win if you win forever. If you lose in the end, YOU STILL LOSE

HOLY WAR MOTHERFUCKER

IT'S COMING

DEMONS FUCKING BURN

amen

BUMP

fucking slides like never before

BUMP MOTHERFUCKERS BUMP

checked

Bump

HIGH ENERGY 8BALL COCAINE BUMPS

It definitely isn't thriving, an he went back on too many campaign goals for me to ever support him again. I'm one of the 20-30% that feel fucking retarded foe my contribution to his presidency.

isn't mlpol dead though ?

brummPPPFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

i still believe bro :)

all shills get the rope

youre on the wrong side of history faggots

REMEMBER SHILL FUCKERS

WE RUN THIS FUCKING BOARD

NOT YOU

war against the shills soon

pol is what it always was, a Jewish supremacy board

666 satan present. checked.

SHILLWAR SOON. WE RUN THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU SHAREBLUE FUCKING CUNTS. ALEFANTIS BURNS MOTHERFUCKER

Kek, the only reason why Jews got so powerful was due to The Papal State's corruption

just because the mainstream studies us doesn't make us mainstream. autists can't hide their autistic views. lay off the sodium bro, you be ok

SEASON OF THE SHILLKILL

This. Plus the fact that most kikes prefer goys to other kikes at this point..at least goys are willing to fight for things..

that was beautiful you faggot

Thanks turbo negro

Very abstract thinker i apologize for the oddness but it makes sense

this
we're currently under 24/7 heavy forum sliding, shilling, and information war tactics but that's all still just a superficial blanket over Sup Forums. we can't be out autism-ed and will weather this storm

If you can control the memes, you control the universe.

MOTHERFUCKING MAXIMUM BUMPS

hes going to be impeached and jailed for his crimes

death to all shills

SHILL WAR NOW

YOU SISSY BITCHES GIVING UP?

FUCK NO LETS ROLL PAGE 8 IN 5 MINUTES?

ok...?

SHILL WAR FUCKING NOW

no, we just went away til the shills are gone lol

YOU DONT GO AWAY

YOU GO TO FUCKING WAR WITH THE SHILLS

slides are operating at above regulation temperature

shillwar now

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT BUMP

Fuckin' checked m8

THE TIME DRAWS NEAR...

OPERATION MPGA ABOUT TO COMMENCE.

what a little faggot

and youre going to be a single mother

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS

NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

OPERATION MPGA HAS COMMENCED

MY BODY IS PREPARED

FUCKING BUMP

bump

Those were good times.
We're going to take Sup Forums back like we took pepe from the normies.

chaos bump

GOYIM EMPOWERED COCAINE BUMPSTOCK

this

Bump fuck shills

the oldfaggotry rises in the midst of the shillchaos

Bump fo da cultcha

a-user. . .

THE QUINTS HAVE SPOKEN

checked

The official GOP twitter account is shitposting memes against their ideological enemies, we have seized control of at least the propaganda efforts officially

Let's get some energy into this place!!!

HIGH.

FUCKING..

ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Still way too much seriousposting nowadays.

That's playing their game.

OY VEY

Sup Forums: return of the oldfag
Coming Winter 2018

what a bump - y ride