Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzNgpJ2yHXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them

This but unironically

ALL OF THEM

How about never?

fpbp

Why don’t you move to a different country that has all the things you want?
I know why. It’s bevause you’re a worthless fat sack of shit with no personal agency.

don't ban guns
Just ban Americans

A L L O F T H E M
L
L

O
F

T
H
E
M

All the liberals, illegals, violent criminals, and non-Europeans need to die - but by that point, I won't care about needed guns!

>Why don’t you move to a different country that has all the things you want?

Why don't gun-grabbers move to Mexico?
You can win any gun-control debate by recommending the gun-grabber move to Mexico, the gun-control Utopia.

why do you want people to die

all the jews, so around 6mil.

but Im Jewish

Before every great genocide, all totalitarian regimes implement gun control. It’s scary that people actually want it

Your county is fine without it

explain cartels, mate?
don't they have those? who have guns?

Not people, just niggers, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, oh and p.s. you are a fucking whore

im not a slut, and African Americans are people

na*i

>explain cartels, mate

Cartels are organized, merciless criminal gangs prevalent in Mexico, and other Latin Am countries like Honduras, El Salvador. High level of cooperation and integration with Mexican and US government agencies. (See Operation fast and furious Obama administration)

>don't they have those? who have guns?

Yes the Mexican cartels are well armed by Obama and the Eric Holder justice department (with unchanged policies under Drumph today)

>African Americans are people

Incorrect.

your a racist

So are you. Start at 0.40

youtube.com/watch?v=qzNgpJ2yHXo

>white genocide
o you sweet summer child... Thats not real at all

I bet your tears were real when Queen Hillary lost amirite?

i spotted the user in denial

yeah, but i joined the resistance, im not letting Russia hijack our Democracy

Only bad people with guns kill people. Fucking nigger piece of shit. Gun laws will not solve the subhuman problem niggers have brought this country. Let them kill them selves and if a cop kills one then so be it.

>Democracy
Keep sipping the jew juice faggot.
>resistance
HAHAHAHAhahahah

what nazi

>MAH PUTIN!!!!!!

I don't understand, don't you like Lord Vladimir? I thought left/communists love the Soviet Union the last bastion of Communism in a corrupt capitalist world?

that image is disrespectful

This pictures angers me in a great manner.

Disrespectful to whom? If you want more tasteful artistic nudes why don't you post your selfies for us to enjoy, we might start paying closer attention to your liberal scoldings??

How about no OP, I sleep very well at night.

this shot almost reaches artistic level.

>Venus de Libtard feminazi

Posting this again. Get out shill.

>>When you run out of JLaw pics to post

disrespects women

Yeah but your still a fucking whore

why do you think that

We like womens a lot here on Sup Forums so I think you are mistaken. Do you have big boobs?

No new arguments, shill.....

We will never be convinced with these lies, since yours is an un-reasonable argument.......

Molon Labe

But really, sage.........

#repealtheNFA

Because anyone who would deny an entire country their basic right to self defense and home and family protection is obviously only worried about diluting their mind with Social (ist) media, selfies, and riding cocktail carousels!!

We were close to getting silencers, but the Vegas staged op shot that down. Fucking Drumph in office and we still have false flag shootings to further the gun control agenda?

One person is making this exact same copypasted thread every single day. It's a slide.

Rather have an assault rifle than nothing at all.

Drones are quite fragile by the way. Kinda like choppers where all you really need to do is get them off balance. Im surpried they can wistand the recoil of whatever they are currently shooting these days.

Half the people seem to have fun lolling at gun grabbers, half the people are triggered that we keep bumping the thread alive KEK.

SHALL'NT

BE

Those tits are FUCKING HUGE
>t. would consider joining synagogue of Satan

Gib

nah its already been debunked

please dont over sexualize women

Nice try Ben

I could not confirm if this photo image was his sister too.

>I'm a ''''woman'''' with a cock and I don't understand the dangers of being completely helpless against tyranny or what a civil war entails.
FTFY take your mentally ill arse back to tumblr, we've had enough of this daily copy paste emotional argument on this board

INFRINGED

Fugggggg....()/////////D~~~~~~~

>hurr how do cartels have guns!?
>durr they're banned
They're fucking drug/human traffickers did you think they'd follow the law?

>Fucking busted.

The day they use drones on their own citizens is the day the US no longer exists mate.
The army would be gone with shittons of ordinance and FEMA and the shadow government would be mowed down if they didn't immediately surrender while the top leaders flee.

Don't just skip over that as if they aren't talking complete madness, even if they did have the technology to beat let's say 75% of the army and let's say 10% of fighting aged men, probably over 20m armed to the teeth militiamen, they would be ruling over the ashes of a economic wasteland that the decimated people would have to flee in every direction

"...WELL REGULATED..."

>some gun toting army LARPer isnt a regulated military

>Julianna

You know the rules

You are more scared of us than any army, so I guess we are.

Can a government police tyranny with drones? No? Then your argument is invalid. Also people have the propensity for mass violence without guns or don't you remember the trucks of peace.