Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We did not begin as slaves.

Royalty is in your dna

What's that a picture of? It seems like a picture of a stupid nigger to me but I'm not sure what it has to do with we wuz kangz.

do Sub Saharan niggers actually think they were related to Ancient Egyptians in any way?

This is barely worth making fun of, since it's clear they have an inferiority complex that makes them cling to We Wuz.. Why even dignify it with a response

>jews push the "we wuz kangz" meme
>blacks believe it
>jews demand reparations because of their slavery under the pharaohs.
>whites have to pay for it
Bamboozled again!
problem, goys?

all racists, you should be ashamed

Of course not. It's pretty much an exclusively American thing. I don't think British or French blacks are even into we wuz kangz.

Even in America we wuz kangz only goes back about 30 years. African Americans used to be obsessed with the Exodus story and related themselves to Israelites and related white people to Egyptians. Read the song Go Down Moses and try to imagine what the blacks who sang that song would have thought of the black Egyptian hypothesis.

There were poor Egyptians too.

racist

For in case you're not aware of how new We Wuz Kangz actually is, here are some quotes from African Americans in the past about ancient Egypt

"The Almighty said to me, "Martin Luther King, which age would you like to live in?" I would take my mental flight by Egypt and I would watch God's children in their magnificent trek from the dark dungeons of Egypt through, or rather across the Red Sea, through the wilderness on toward the promised land."- MLK in his last speech in 1968

Even better, here is the song Go Down Moses

When Israel was in Egypt's land
Let my people go
Oppress'd so hard they could not stand
Let my people go

Refrain:
Go down, Moses
Way down in Egypt's land
Tell old Pharaoh
Let my people go

Shaniqua's recounting of history is racist? You sure are a silly willy.

hes skewing it

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

This is all you need

We wuz kangz goes further than arguing that Egyptians were black. It also argues that every Egyptian was a king, and ignores the fact that life for 95% of ancient Egyptians was actually miserable and full of disease and starvation. (Which of course was the case in every ancient civilization.)

i really don't get this shit, why do they want to be the kings of the land of slavery so bad?

white people are ashamed of their successful history under monarchs, why would blacks think it's a great thing to be remembered for failed monarchies?

>African Americans believing they are dependents of Egyptian royalty

Their not. If anything their ancestors were sold into slavery by Egyptian royalty

well, why would people complaining about oppressors think it's so important to hang on to "their history" of being oppressors?

Don't forget goyim, we wuz samurai too

They don't know shame.
They don't really think things through either.
If they did they'd be in school learning things instead of going to jail.

SO U BE SAYIN
>Smacks Lips*
HOL UP
>Drinks Purple Flavored Soda*
U BE SAYIN WE ALL WUZNT KANGZ AND KWEENZ?

But we wuz jews and kangs
Can't pay reparations to yourself now can you?

even is nigger countries had kings that's still about 1 in 50 millions and 0% ended in slavery.
Why are niggers so niggerish?

Occasionally I've seen we wuz kangz people take pride in the idea that they were slaveholders who were enslaving white Jews once upon a time.

To be honest I don't even get why niggers want to point to what they supposedly accomplished 5000 years ago halfway across the world so much. Why can't they just talk about what they've accomplished in the last 408 years in the United States?

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts

Only kangz know what's best for all of us

>riced in one generation
why are we supposed to fear their weak ass genes?

I wonder this all the time. Feudalistic monarchies aren't exactly social systems to be proud of, but I suppose it's better than perpetual micro tribalism. I really wish they would understand that they all couldn't be KANGZ and KWEENZ though, like from a logistics standpoint. Most of the people have to be pleebs.

unironically, it is pretty weird.

blacks have a hell of alot more to be proud of the last 50 or 60 years in the US than anything i see in africa really. Particularly in art and sports.

das rite!

Yes goy-I mean fellow jew, you are one of us.
Now if you would be so kind to demand reparations from whitey over the evils of the holocaust, that'd be great.

I really like the Kangz thing. Not because it's funny but because they actually believe it.

This is what happens when a group is so low, so destitute, and so absolutely pathetic. They literally need to escape reality because it's too painful. To know your ancestors were nothing but superstitious mongrels who never amounted to anything and never invented anything must hurt. Looking back on thousands of years of your history and seeing absolutely nothing but primitive civil wars and living in mud huts creates so much discomfort that they have to do this.

Pretend that it all isn't real. Invent a new past, one that puts your people in a positive light and ignores the truth that you have never accomplished anything while the world passed you by.

It's so perfectly fitting for a group that takes no responsibility for itself or it's decisions.

Well in fact there is some people that think that but they are really not many of them

It goes back a little further than that. It's roots date back to the foundation of the Nation of Islam.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

To be fair the first Europeans, the Kangenshiet People, were black.

projection detected

"Ah, Kang Nut, gots tuh have muh repra'shuns"

why do they put that weird filter over pictures?

Of course it's a Canadian.

I'm not sure how that statement fits with what i said.
did you tag the correct post?

The photoshopping on the lips is hilarious

He’s better than you, though.

I don't think you understood what you were reading.

You're not fit to pour maple at his table.

its sad how black people feel so low that they constantly need to boost their egos with this stupid shit.

Sans memeflag, so as to better humiliate you.

because capitalism strips people of their culture and feelings of belonging

its the same for the white identitarians of USA. they have no sense of culture (like the austrians after WW1) so they try to create their own artifical culture

Julianna check it out I found your yearbook photo.

I think you were the white girl on the left?

Wtf is it with the BBC and rewriting history to be about blacks?

Will Gommunists ever stop being retarded, fug.

As opposed to communism which strips you of your culture and forces you to abandon your religion and ideology and replace it with unquestionable official party doctrine under threat of violence.

when was the last holiday you celebrated that wasn't exploited by corporate businesses for profit?

Ikr. Secret police showed up on December 24th and forced me to buy a tree from Big Douglas Fir!

Blacks taking pride in enslaving jews, I can't breath pls send shekels

AYOOOOOO

thats not me

I'm not even nigger and I know I wuz/am/foreva kang.

we wuz leprecoons

wait
u might be onto smth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

>photoshopping
only a normie wouldn't notice it

For the initiated

Have some pity folks. Yes, this is shameful, much like Al Bundy recalling stores of his glory during high school. Many of these folks have little to show for themselves in the here and now, and so are forced to reach far back into history (mythology in this case) to find a source of pride and accomplishment. That is all this is, have some sympathy for their plight.

Subtle

You already know what the (((BBC))) will say:

>b-but they're all myths anyways!
>none of it is 100% proven, and it's soo very ancient
>and besides, it's supposed to be entertainment goy, not factual!
>and last but not least, we here at (((BBC))) believe that diversity is key in every facet of life, and thus we are colorblind in all of our casting and hiring

we can't rewrite egyptian history so niggers don't feel sad

qt blonde with trollface smile, kek

Wtf do we have to do with it? Hahahaah it would be cool if it was an alberto killing him tho