The Promised Neverland ch. 035 Spoilers

Translated Summary in next post

Credit Erinyes (MH):

- Ray noticed that there's no under 4 years there.
- Flashback : Don & Gilda reports that all 5 years and+ are into the plan , Emma asked how to do do to escape with everyone. It was asked if children of others plants will be included.
- Emma asked to bring Phil, she explained him everything.
- Phil was aware of everything (:zomg my cute little baby )
- She asked him what to do whether to escape with everyone or to leave under 4y.
- it's estimated that shipping can be delay up to 2 years even if older are no longer there.
- Phil chose to wait here.
- Emma swore they ll come to free all of them before they ll get shipped.
- So phil brought mama to the forest where all under 4 were safely evacuated.
- She understood that only 5y+ have gone.
- She reported it to the demons.
- Demon say soomething about killing all that are not special (not sure about this part, please wait for a more accurate summary )

I wonder who is gonna get killed along the way to freedom? Oh and did they already set the other plantations on fire or do they still have to do that?

God I don't want any of the kids to die :'(

shit this makes me sadder that they had to leave the young ones

i still wanted demon phil though

Wait, mama got to report after all? Aren't they fucked?

>Demon say soomething about killing all that are not special (not sure about this part, please wait for a more accurate summary )
Wew, we Owari no Seraph now.

So those book codes never got translated?

Calling it, demons absorb the brains to make themselves smarter, but also take the conciousness of those they eat. A demon will approach Emma with the voice or face of Norman to lure her in with them. Mark my words.

>Phil was aware of everything
The memes were right

Excellent thanks user.

Based Phil

>Mama reported to the demons
Time to moltov cocktail some demons

I just hope that those considered "special" doesn't only include Emma and Ray, we have a decent size cast of characters and some of them like Din and Gilda have even had a good amount of screen time and development. It'll be stupid if they're all killed off just like a bunch of redshirts. Besides it's stupid that the demons would cause their best plantation to miss out on any deliveries for 2 years, I mean when a bunch of sheep get loose and escape from their pen, the farmer doesn't exactly hack them to death with a machete.

What's Phil's endgame?

Everyone is going to die besides Emma and Ray.

Get Emma all to himself

Being the filling in a isabella/emma sandwich.

and making Norman watch while tied to a chair

>- Phil was aware of everything (:zomg my cute little baby )
Does Phil have baby memories too or is he so smart that he figured it out on his own?

>all 5 years and+ are into the plan
Who knew that 5 years old were so good at keeping a secret.

Good to see that in the end Ray was proven right about the younger kids being too much of a burden.

Also: Emma didn't trust ray but did trust phil.

Phil hasn't got suicidal tendencies

Update from BasedAnon (MH)

Mama uses the transceiver in the basement to report the escape. An alarm sound echos through the entire facility.
Demon: Except the Special ones, I don't care who you kill. Seize 'em immediately.

>Ray doesn't trust Emma because she's too naive and he doesn't want to burden her
>Emma doesn't trust Ray because he's a suicidal punk
>Norman didn't trust anyone.
Cute.

Wtf I thought Ray specifically told Emma to damage the keyhole to the basement so Mama couldn't report to HQ

I think mama used the briefcase device she brought with her. Maybe that thing directly communicates with the one in the basement via radio waves

Lmao, good play mom.

Volume 3 pretty much sold 100k.

>Wtf
Lmao

Did the site age restriction go to 14?

Yes now glady kys

Close, it sold roughly 95k which is still really great though.

>implying it won't sell at the least 5k today
Geez

How fucked is Mom when this is all over? Grandma would be disappointed and wouldn't cover for her.

Not only that but regardless if the escape succeeds or not, there wont be any produce from plant 3 for over 2 years, and since Emma is confirmed to escape, that's also one less dished to be served to the demon king at the Tifari. She's probably gonna be executed or atleast will have no chance of taking over Grandmothers position in the future and be disposed of when she's older for a younger, better Mama canidate.

> Mama brings Norman to the demons
She will cover herself, I am sure of it.

Maybe they task Mom with capturing all the escaped children so that he can remain an antagonist in the outside world?

I had a dream about this series.
The series was made to look like a late 80s, early 90s anime. It was post-escape, and Emma and Norman we're back together. They were in a fancy, spooky building. Norman wore a blue vest under a coat. Emma's hair was oddly a dark red with stupidly elaborate shading

Except her heart will get electrified and die if she steps one foot out of the plantations or HQ.

Emma is cute

I get how The Promised Neverland is gonna tie into Peter Pan, Emma will essentially become Peter
>Short ginger hair
>Emma finds/creates "The Promised Neverland"
>she fulfills her "promise" by rescuing Phil and the other kids (author said she'll find the meaning of the word promise, basically that it means family or some shit like that)
>she'll also rescue children in the other plantations too
>takes them all to "Neverland" like Peter Pan

Now she's missing an ear.

Hopefully William Minerva gives her a prosthetic.

>ginger
>loses an ear

She's gonna get a sex change, go through a time tunnel and emerge in holland to become Van Gogh.

It's the future, maybe they can even regrow ears.

God, I love Emma. So adorable.

Do you still love now that she's missing an ear?

I would love her even if she was missing an entire arm or leg.

What about her entire face?

She would probably be dead then. I would love her but I'd be sad.

>they turn her into a creature made entirely of ears

delet

What a cute chapter. Poor Phil.

We are gonna have a massacre, wont we?
I am certain Ray and Emma may be the only ones making it out.
Maybe we get a curveball and Emma dies with Ray taking over.

I want Norman back.

They already said Emma will be escaping into the outside world. Even if it weren't the case, no way the main character would die just like that.

Me too. I miss him.

>Emma promises to come back for Phil
Where were you when Normancucks got btfo?

I know this is a shitpost but she promised to come back for everyone else too.

Except for Norman who she thinks is dead when in reality he's likely living in one of those rooms at the gate.

Go away Emma

Yeah, I'm guessing he's in one of those too. I'm hoping they come across him before they leave, I don't want this to drag on for too long and Emma's already suffered enough. She could use some cheering up.

This is just Norman pretending to be Emma.

>Implying

>implying Emma doesn't miss best boy Norman

Nah, Norman is a lot more intense when he posts.

This shit isn't even funny.

Maybe to you.

>the rope

Out of all the things that could crack me up that's the one thing that always gets me.

>Aw gurl I wanna eat a corn cob outta your ass, i'll even bring the butter ;)

Nice general mentality desu. Reposting the same image every thread and all that. or just pretending Sup Forums is /c/ like .

Are you always this angry?

Fucking Phil.

Sounds like the plot of All You Zombies

b-back the fuck off ??

I want more Anna!