Doggo 'lay beside dead owner for weeks' in Hungary flat

Are puppers white?
archive.is/zA19k

If there is a level above white, that's what they'd be.

>literally laying next to a fresh corpse
>too stupid to eat it

dogs are cucks just like their wh*Te owners

No, but they do have an ability to survive on the scent of their dead owners for weeks, without eating food.

If it were a cat, it would have eaten him.

Nice flag bugman

Dogs are such disgusting servile creatures. No doubt the pet of choice for similarly slavish subhumans, incapable of recognizing the inherent superiority of the free spirited cat.

>doggo
>reddit

It’s not like anyone is eating anything in Hungary anyway. xD

Dogs are man's best friend. Their honor is loyalty. Men used to be the same but they've abandoned these ways in favor of weakness and degeneracy. Dogs know better though, as they aren't blinded by their hubris like men are.

Seems like he wasn't huungary... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Do you think the dog can be /ourmutt/

black?

Go to bed Kristoffer

Dogs are beta slaves, cats are the master race. A cat would've eaten this guy to survive.

But wouldn't you want the person who stays with the sinking ship

dogs and europeans have been together since before recorded history, everywhere theyve found old frozen or buried corpses theyve found the remians of dogs.

they were our security, they hunted with us, when we slept they were our eyes and ears.

If dogs are white, then are all cats black?

post rare doggos

This is my pupper. She ate a popped balloon and had to have a surgery for it to be removed. It cost me more than this Ahmed will make in his entire life. Well worth it.

Cats are niggers

Depends on the cat and how you raise it. Cats are also domesticated animals and you can train them like dogs. I actually did this back in 2010 to see if I could raise a kitten and train it like a dog, you know, for science and stuff. It worked and I still have him. He sits, he rolls over, plays tech with toy mice, and I take him for walks on a little harness. He plays and sleeps with my dog too, and shits outside like a dog. He's very affectionate and loyal.

The problem is that women and hipster numale faggots are the ones that usually get cats and their bad habbits of lazyness and disloyalty rub off on the animals. Happens with dogs too.

>inb4 lying on the internet
That's a true story, but this Sup Forums. Take it with a grain of salt.

Nice doggo. Reminds me of my own pupper. Hope she's going OK.

cats are literal soyboy animals, dogs rip them apart

>Plenty of lifeboats
>I'll just stay and die lol

This is a dogs mindset

All I'm saying is that if you prefer dogs, you are genetically predisposed to being a serf and a thrall. Men of noble blood recognize the dog for what it is, and go instinctively for the cat, an animal which exudes both the noble and divine spirit.

My cat steals my dogs food and toys, dogs are cucks

Dogs are ok but cats are superior.

Found the sandnigger!

fuck's sake why are Vets so expensive
my dog has an ongoing tooth-thing that require cleanings and sometimes having one of her teeth pulled every couple of years and it's cost me probably over $5000 over the years just for the guy to work on her for a couple of hours

one time he just gave her an anesthetic and told me to come back the next day and it he charged me $150

Vets being expensive is not some big secret you know
If you cant afford a pet, dont fucking buy it

>preferring leeches over helpers
>the leeches are the owners of the noble and divine spirit
Maybe this says something about the reasons of the decline and pollution of "noble" blood. It's the same as the reason why a dogs never needs to be rescued from a tree by firemen. Thank god there never will be any help to get you out of your tree when it doesn't yield any food or shelter anymore.

dogs are for white people

cats are for arabs

My dog:
>loyal friend
>always ready to give hugs
>night time foot warmer
>guards house
>defends me and girlfriend if strangers act agressively
>defacto flips shit upon sight of a black
>has, without instruction, pissed on fat chicks at the park two seperate times (i suspect he smelled the coal)

Wite AF

t. hp lovecraft

Accurate image is accurate

We have only /sg/ to blame for inviting mudslimes onto this board. Anytime you see a post of an user and their vile hatred for dogs or claim "hey Muslims are alright, they hate Jews too, so we should be their brothers. Also consider converting to Islam!" remember that's it's actually Achmed.

Repulsive dog lover detected

>using "doggo" or "pupper" unironically

that's a rat. Get a real dog don't be a faggot.

dawg no wop da wypipo no da poo poo bix nood

Proud dog lover Aladdin

I carved up your mother and served a piece of her bacon in your little fairy tale book btw.

a cat would have done the same.

ahmeds pls

Unironically kill yourselves.

Seriously tho. Once a dogs owner goes its useless to the world. No mind to hunt, to find food, to entertain themselves, nothing. Could be depressed but Sup Forums thinks depression is a meme. A cat still gets depressed when owner or kitten dies but it still picks itself up by the paws and goes outside to fend on its own.

Your logic is flawed, m*hmet. Alpha men choose dogs, because dogs serve them, while betas choose cats and serve them instead.

While eating its dead owner.

i guess the dog wasnt that hungary

>tfw no master to give me headpats

i would rather press a button to vaporise every muslim in a nuclear holocaust than see one dog be harmed.

And yet another dog thread

Holy shit there are too many fucking Muslims on this board.

piss off mehmet, isn't it almost time to pray again?

very untrue, cats were seen as a kitchen animal, maybe not in retarded denmark, but every other civilized place on earth, the cat was only there to kill rats in the kitchen, dogs lay under the feet of kings

Whatever else happens, lads. We must protect the dogs at all costs.
Promise me this.

Sup Forums is a dog-friendly board, shitskin

I'm resting from digging a hole to put my Pupper in right now. He died last night from a paralysis tick. Puppers are beyond all humans they are a on a whole other level. They are the most loyal and loving creatures on the planet the only ones who are always happy to see you and that would gladly give their life for their you.
RIP Mate You were as dumb as a bag of hammers but I'm going to Fucking miss you.

This

>implying it won’t be the dogs saving us
They are free of all sin.

we shall ride them into glorious battle.