Boku no Hero Academia

If a 1a classmate was to die who would it be and why?

Mineta, because I hate him.
In all seriousness though, it should be either Kouda or Satou. They are completely useless and nobody would miss them.

Tail Guy is liked enough that some people might be sad if he died, but ultimately will never be relevant to the story, so he's expendable.

Wait, what happens when Aizawa does his quirk on invisible girl?

Nuffin, shes a mutation type so his quirk doesnt work on hers. The new anti quirk octoboy was shot with tho

At least 1/3 of 1A is just background characters, so one of them.

Wouldn't it be grand if at some point she shielded someone from a shot? Like, imagine like Deku or Todoroki etc. with a really powerful combat quirk about to get hit.

We get 2 for one: 1) Badass moment for mostly a background character and 2) We would get to know what she looks like.

Deku

The fag who talks to animals hopefully.

No one.

>Ojiro is the most generic
>Generic looks
>Generic appearance
>Generic uniform
>Generic enough to be killed off
And that is why he must live.

If any of them should die, it should be Satou. Kouda's power is at least unique and could lead to fun fights, Satou's power is just boring regular super strength with a lame limitation.

Satou is the blandest character in 1A.

None

>It's a "someone must die for me to feel something" episode

Bakugou so Deku mans up.

Kirishima so I can see Bakugou break

Nobody from 1A is going to die. The most likely course of action would be the four "" relevant"" 1B students all dying, and most of the rest quitting, so that 1B is dissolved and the few remaining students get put into General Studies. That would take care of an entire class of shitters, and 1A would feel like the lost "support".

Why not both?

Most sense would be Todoroki or Kirishima. They're important enough for their potential deaths to be impactful without the narrative being fucked up due to their absence.
At least right now, since it's kind of unclear to me where the author is planning to take Todoroki's storyline desu.

"Nobody dies, people just get injured" is an obnoxious trope

What if Deku lost use of his right arm after injuring himself badly again?

I honestly have no idea where the story in general is going. What happens after the internship? What did Hori mean by the 'long internship'?

W-wewlad

More importantly, will Todo and Baku get a senpai like the rest of the relevant 1A characters?

Froggo is the easiest way to drum up drama, mineta is the next one as long he does something stupid like becoming a jobber to give the others 5 minutes of running

I doubt Bakugou would settle for any sempai below the "big three". Actually, thinking of him interacting with any of them would be hilarious.

What if he got Airhead-sempai?

My keks are tickled by the mere thought of it.

>start thread last night
>wake up and scroll through it
>over half of the thread is minetafag samefagging and anons replying to him instead of just ignoring him
I understand why people think these threads aren't needed until spoilers or new episodes are released now, jesus.

The tentacle guy
but then in a twist he copied his brain and grows a fucking clone from a severed tentacle

>My Hero Academia (3.5%)

Its raising steady and by 7th episode its going to be became 4%

They already used him as a cop out. We see a severed hand, fear the worst, but it's the hand of the one dude that can easily grow another.

what does that percentage represent?

Bakugou with his best bro Kirishima under Chicken.
Todoroki with Windautism under Orca.

>Bakugou bullying Chicken.

Yes. Yes.

TV ratings

The only shitter in class B is Monoma.

Probably can't happen for the sake of the story.

Kirishima, because he's likable enough for it to hurt, prominent enough to matter, but not important enough to the plot that it fucks anything up down the road.

After that, Todoroki would be a good 3rd act opener death to set up the final arc or two of the series.

There's still some stuff about Kirishima we don't know. We don't know about Red Riot, the story behind he and Mina going to the same middle school, his family or any of his background, that one rock villain who looks like Kirishima in his ultimate form, or why he has black hair in chapter three.

Deku. He'll become the greatest hero by sacrificing himself to save the world.

The entire story is his life flashing before his eyes as he's bleeding out on the ground as flames and explosions surround him.

>black hair in chapter 3
LORE???

Only if you're 13

Spoilers are today or tomorrow I always forget and get it mixed with OP

Tonight in like, what? 18 hours?

You're right, my bad.

4 minutes 50 seconds

he's so cool and manly

Why do we always get spoilers so late?

I want to protect this frog

>Mineta, because I hate him.
You literally need to have a below 120 IQ to hate Mineta.
>In all seriousness though, it should be either Kouda or Satou.
Good, correct.

I dont know but they are never particularly detailed spoilers either

For the same reason we're the only ones who don't know that the OVA's been subbed already.

Nobody dying because it might hurt someone's feelings seems like a trait for childish series, not sure how you could twist the logic to mean the opposite.

Didn't you have enough yesterday, Grapefag?!

>?!
I'm not him.

>implying Kouda isn't going to surpass Deku and eventually become the symbol of peace

You will understand when you grow older

How can one guy be so best?

>minetafag vs minetafag vs actual fags
Kek.I listed minetafag twice here because sure as hell that he will argue with himself to ruse up some shit, and yall newbies are sure to bite right up

>*miriofag vs "grapefag" (strawman) vs normal people
fixed

Who?

I don't believe you
where?

Minoru Mineta, future husband of Momo Yaoyorozu

Its not even funny at this point. I just wish the mods would ban his ass already so he can cry more about "redditcuck mods"

Fucking this. I'm sick and tired of constantly losing arguments against that fucking Minetafag.

@155790317
They are the same people, minetafag

>Sugar is so irrelevant and no-existant than even we are forgetting him as classmate for dying

I mean. How would any of you guys make Sugar's quirk interesting?

Racism

Well

>quoting your own posts

I was wondering why it got so quiet all of a sudden.

He has diabetes and has to take insulin shots as well

Nope, just noticed is all

Well you're still talking so.

>Black Deku is a-OK.

~really makes you tumble

Either tone down the negative side effects of his quirk, or actually show how strong he is compared to the other heavy-hitters in the class. I think Satou's problem is that he never got the spotlight in a fight

I disagree, if a series is going to place it's characters into life or death situations on a regular basis it's important to establish that it is possible for a character to actually die within the series.

If you don't then all suspense and danger just vanishes from those life or death fights against villains because at the end of the day you know that no one will die.

Even if it only happens once, an established character dying at some point in the series adds weight to every scene in the series where lives are at stake because it communicates to the audience 'yes, characters can die'.

No one in this picture is going to die for sure, since they're all gonna marry.

Honestly probably Iida.
He's not that relevant to the story for the long term (since he's not the main love interest), and with Baku in play he's not the long term best friend / rival that Deku will have either. His death however would have the most impact on Deku over anyone other than All Might, so it would be a useful tool to push the story in a certain direction.
I don't think he will be killed off, but I think if a 1A classmate does get killed off (other than a shit character like Mineta that no one actually cares about), it would be him.

Could happen
But it would be a 'drunken lee' scenario where he just uses exclusively his legs for a few dozen chapters before a miracle cure comes into play and fixes his arms again.

Ochako for maximum comics memes.

I'm excited for the Iida/Bakugou wedding the most.

>best friend
Do you really believe they could be best friends? After the 10 years of bullying? When Deku has now like 2 best friends and Bakugou has Kirishima?

Grapefag doesn't know when to shut up so he gets banned.

Not now
But 5-10 years down the line when they've saved each others' lives a dozen times they'll be good friends.
I think Todo and Deku are more likely to be best friends though, having the opposite dynamic of Endeavor and All Might.

>Either tone down the negative side effects of his quirk
I'm pretty sure that was the point of his quirk training, actually.

That sounds very profound and all, but how often do important characters die in popular shounen manga? Seems like it's not that important after all.
Also, the main character still can't die, so this logic won't work for him.

Iida. So Kirishima can replace him as main cast.

Or Deku.....So Bakugou can become the MC. and in the ending we'll see a beautiful Bakushima wedding.

I don't think I'd care so long as it isn't Froppy. I mean, she isn't exactly the most ribbeting character, but at least she has some charm, unlike most of them.

I wonder what Attack on Titans thought when it looked like Eren did die for good after he was eaten in like episode 4

Mineta is such a dull pointless character. His power is shit and uninteresting, and his personality is dull and uninteresting.

Plus he' still here with his marriage shit, don't forget to report him.

he has no gimmick besides having an inferior power augmentation quirk. him going full lucha would be nice.

scars and injuries are a recurring theme in bnha. the consequences have been shown and told but at times it is totally lackluster. it just feels as a cheap replacement for an actual death.
for instance pic related. yes. he cant use his arms for battle purposes anymore but what about his hands? with the damage he has taken he shouldnt be able to do anything which requires fine motor skills

It usually just happens once
Like Jiraiya dying in Naruto and Kishi specifically saying he was never going to bring him back. That was the "people can die" moment, even though no one else dies except for Neji much much later.

Dragonball had it with Krillin, then it was like "nah he can come back", so people realize that characters can die but there's no meaning to death in DB/Z/S because every single time it has happened the character gets revived. While the universal tournament arc is interesting and all, the suspense from it is gone because everyone knows Zeno will either be convinced to not actually erase the other universes, or the wish given to the winners will be used to bring them back somehow.

Do you think Kirishima's "Red Riot Unbreakable" has any drawback?

This also had the Bird/Frig combo

Shippershits need to die slow painful deaths.