So how screwed are you?

So how screwed are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/l2laus/answers/140618960881
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain.

Just use nyaa

ayy lmao was about to make a thread, what the fuck is going on with bakabt?

who tf actually uses private trackers for animu. just go on nyaa or some stream site

Remember when it was BoxTorrents and the staff rebelled and hijacked the entire website, due to them being retarded?

Good times.

Bakabt is private now. If you didn't have an account beforehand, you can't use it now.

nyaa is only good for current season

anything older than a year is dead

> just go on nyaa
yeah good luck finding a torrent with seeds or a high quality one.

I have 2 accounts and i can't sill login with either one.

Now I can't open my account since I forgot my password. Why isn't there a forgot password button?

not very

>I have 2 accounts and i can't sill login with either one.

Deactivated due to inactivity or bad ratio?

My original account with them was deleted after the admins stole the site from Box.

>due to inactivity

since that was a thing?

That's all good, bakabt did that so more people will start using nyaa for older anime, it'll be okay.
>never bothered to make an account because my internet is so shit that I can't get a good ratio

It's time to stop deleting torrents for complete series on nyaa. I won't let you guys down anymore.

>implying I give a shit
Nyaa is all I need.

I can still log in. No worries.

Well that works if all you watch are airing shows.

Who /justscrapingby/ here

Maybe older shows will get more popular on nyaa after this.

what does it say on the news page, can't find anything about this on twitter or register on their IRC now

what shows are you watching that aren't on nyaa. ive never had an issue finding older anime

I already have AB so I don't give a fuck. I almost never used baka anyway.

I'll be hording my shit and only sharing on AB and BakaBT.

I don't get this website. I downloaded a few things where it said "free leech", and when they finish downloading, it doesn't seed, but it still affects my ratio and as a result, can't download anything.

If they seriously decided to go full-on private tracker, that was the stupidest move they could do. Even stupider than their rule for recently finished anime, which ensured for many series that only HS 480p would get uploaded because mods are too lazy for comparisons.

They already have problems because lack of uploads, so for many anime and manga you won't find superior releases available on NT and AB.

t. formerly active BBT uploader with >100 torrents there

Ohh, well there is this apparently ask.fm/l2laus/answers/140618960881 so more news tomorrow

Unless it's an obscure and old show it'll most likely have seeders though.

>streaming

I'm a /m/an and most of the stuff we discuss isn't available anywhere but private trackers.

Why would you hurt us like this, user?

I'm sure all 5 people will care.

Where are you seeing that? It looks the same as always to me.

So rip me watching old anime then.

>Change site password so site owner can't login anymore
>Change site name to sound weaboo
>Make stupid April fools pranks every year
>Lock out all the newfags from Sup Forums and r/anime by requiring login

They are seriously screwing up here.

Maybe because you are still logged in? Try deleting your cookies.

just use kiss anime and stop having shit internet

Not sure.

Shit I forgot my password

theres barely any difference in quality between stream sites and hs rips

Can't even login to my account and I made sure it didn't go inactive

Whatever though I managed to get Eureka 7 before shit hit the fan

you rewatch all these shows everyday?

I used Bakabt for music compilation torrents even though most are abandoned by the submitter nowadays. Those abandoned torrents still have decent seeds though.

Doesn't affect me much since I already grabbed most of what I wanted, but it was real convenient to just grab most Majikoi, Spice and Wolf, Amagami, etc. music in one click.

Why don't the site owner just close down the website then?

But I have cable internet. I can download a complete 10-20gb series in the same amount of time you stream one episode.

>folder icons meme

It's times like these I'm so glad I always archive every shit I watch.

He gave his admins way too much power. I forgot the specifics but they had all the keys to the kingdom and took the site out from under him over suspicions of him not spending donation money in a way they thought valid.

>Saving anime that you already watched

Only autistic fucks do this useless it a decent show worth re watching like amagami ss.

So he can't shut down the website? Or wouldn't?

>Wanted to make an account about a month ago
>BakaBT is a public tracker, think carefully whether you actually need an account or not
>Well I guess not
FUCK YOU

Damn that's lame. At least I still have AB.

I do watch them you faggot. There are times I like to watch the OP or maybe an episode. Now you fucks have to stream because the torrent is gone forever.

Can I sell my account for quick bux then?

I guess some people like collecting high quality anime even though they will never watch it again.

> We're down because of a bullshit C&D claim
> We will be killing the public tracker
> And signups will not be available for an unspecified amount of time
> Maintenance, yes

So? In the end you're gonna watch them one by one, anyway. And if you have cable, you won't even have buffer problem and can stream high quality anime with no problem.

From what I remember he couldn't do anything. He was shit out of luck because he literally gave them complete power over the site. I think there were big threads on here about it at the time. No one in this thread other than me would have been around for it though.

I had an account but it looks like they removed it for inactivity. Never saw the point of using an account if you're not an uploader. I just leave everything seeding anyways.

Either I already have an AB account, so whatever. I never liked how BakaBT only picked a small number of releases to host. Sometimes ones of questionable quality.

Do they prune your accounts for inactivity?

If so, then my account probably got deleted as I haven't logged in for about 7 years or so.

Well it doesn't matter I guess since I don't even remember the ID and password.

Did you forget where the fuck you are?
Well I guess times have changed and Sup Forums's standards are gone now.

So is he no longer the site owner?

>amagami SS
>worth re watching
It's not even worth watching.

It's just my preference. A lot of stuff I watch aren't even available via streaming. Why are you so bent out of shape over me watching anime in a different way than you?

Just like comic book collectors

mine's gone and I'm sure it was at very least 5 years old

I log in periodically but haven't downloaded anything with my account in at least 6 years because my ratio is fucked. I just checked and I'm still not banned for some reason even though I have both a terrible ratio and a lack of activity.

Not for several years. It was called Boxtorrents back then.

It's not even that terrible anyway, Bakabt will probably end up dying by doing this and nyaa will get more power over time, I have an account but it's basically useless since I can't keep a good ratio because of my internet.

i doubt there is something on bakabt that you cant find on the bigger streaming sites

This isn't the Sup Forums you fell in love with anymore. This is what happened when we spoonfed the rec threads for so long. Even in this thread people are getting mad over people having a preference to archive anime rather than stream.

Hahahaha, I wish my taste was this bad.

if its a bullshit claim, why do you respond by killing the public tracker?

>consolidating all of our anime to a single website is a good idea
>what could possibly go wrong?

>tfw nyaa goes private as well

Better start making those accounts.

Probably 'coz their host don't give a fuck if the claim's are bullshit and still took down the site.

I can still get in, neato. AB is better anyways.

False claims are very easy to make and hard to fight back.

>mods still haven't banned this obnoxious streamingfag

Truly the age of nu/a/.

You know what to do then.

Please be a troll i can't believe anyone could have this much shit taste.

It used to be 11 months of inactivity until you're pruned, maybe less for new accounts.

just pushes more heat on nyaa though

because you dont want to fight a copywrite claim as a piracy website even if it is bullshit

Private anime trackers are just a big meme. There is literally nothing worth watching you can't find on nyaa.

I think I'll survive.

Trading baka account for AB account. Anyone interested

>Now you fucks have to stream because the torrent is gone forever.

I rather not watch anime anymore if i had to stream it. fuck that.

Nyaa could still be better, with a batch tag (to accompany the remake/trusted/a+) for torrents that collect everything of a show.

And a reseeding page, I remember passing by Animesuki's automated 'pls reshare' page to check if there was something I had and could help out with.

AB is a pile of shit specifically because they have no quality control. So you have 40 different releases of Evangelion and have to figure out on your own which one is the best (if you pick the one with the most DLs/seeds, you're wrong), whereas on BakaBT there is no Evangelion because nobody knows why and it's an unwritten rule not to upload the series.

That's the only such case not on the blacklist.

>43 posters

did oldfags kill themselves already?

>So you have 40 different releases of Evangelion and have to figure out on your own which one is the best
It's called "googling" you donut.

Sour grapes. AB has a bunch of autists doing custom releases you'll never find outside unless someone reuploads them to NT.

Did you ever consider maybe they don't post in offtopic threads?

>Nyaa could still be better, with a batch tag (to accompany the remake/trusted/a+) for torrents that collect everything of a show.
You could specify the minimum size as a few GB as a workaround.

Keep up with times, grandpa. The days when streaming is worse than downloading is already over. With current technology, HD contents can be streamed too, you know.

Good quality releases for one?

Are you trolling or just retarded?

Google doesn't tell you whether to download 2D4U, Sephirotic or whatever else is the best encode of the series.

This thread type has been going all day, there are three threads like this one in the catalog right now. You're not very smart.

Don't bother. He's either trolling or just doesn't understand that there are people who like things he doesn't like.

Who /AB account/ here