6 in 10 Americans have less than $500 in savings

wew lad what's wrong with you lazy youngsters?

money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/pf/americans-lack-of-savings/index.html

how many dogecoin is that?

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Wrong. Most went to college so they are $100-$200k in debt. Those media studies degrees are worth it though from what the dude at Hardees told me.

>Thinking saving money is an option

I make $1,300 every two weeks. I'm in a shit load of debt. Once I get my paycheck, it's spent.

This is pretty common for rich countries. Debt is cheap and consumerism is rampant. You combine that with a high cost of living and the belief that your country's dream is to own things and you get this.

It isn't that different up here. The average Canadian has $1.63 of debt for every $1 of income.

People are fucking stupid.

>have debt
youre a low IQ nigger. I make $2000 a month and I have >100k net worth now thanks to bitcoin boom

I don't spend much. School took its toll, however. Medical costs, too. Right now, I have $1,100 in medical debt, which isn't much. I also have approximately $1,300 in credit card debt as a result of schooling. I start paying on my student loans in two months. So, for me, it's a matter of time until I'm stabilized, but right now saving is out of the question. I don't spend much on consumer items. I wear the same suit everyday.

>2017
We are in 2018 now. Pose more recent shit you fucking sperg.

>bragging about being worth 100k

Sad.

>bitcoin net worth

LOL

You're a low IQ nigger. You got lucky with tulips, and if you were smart at all you'd actually invest your money for the long game and not keep speculating on shit coins and libertarian an-cap fantasies.

Yeah, it's to be expected when a larger percentage of "Americans" are niggers and spics. Same thing with IQ, reading scores, SAT scores, crime rate, etc, etc, etc, etc.

>he thinks meme coins even means only worth 100k.

Also I doubt 85 percent of americans have 100k+ in their bank accounts.

I'm 19 and have 86k in the bank, how about you guys?

> I have 8 bitcoins

see this is what you do when you have money. become a flaggot

>he didnt put his money into btc, eth, and ltc 6 months ago
kek, i feel sorry for you.

It's ok goys, your friendly neighbourhood userer is here.

I've worked jobs ranging from 22k a year to 160k a year. At every single level my coworkers just spent all their money regardless of how much they made.

>mfw like $125k in savings

Having nogf, nokids, and nobody else to spend my money on isn't all it's cracked up to be.

What field do you work in?

i think 99% of all swedes couldn't come up with 5000sek (500dollers) if their fridge broke down, feels good to not be a fucking peasant cash is king

Britain is poorer than the state of Mississippi you fucking retard.

"minorities" and leftists have expensive tastes and live above their means. They want the latest cool gadgets and phones just to say they are one of the first to own it. Hell it's suppose to be common sense on how to balance your expense report.

>mfw I have 30 grand in the bank and another 30 in cryto
Thanks ethereum

If you don't spend it then it's just paper.

>mocks Jews
>doesn't save money
>cries "KIKE OPRESSION" every time card defaults

Pathetic human beings, the lot of you.

>floating minerals is a good thing

Sorry poorfag. 84% of people on anonymous message boards have $120k or more in their bank accounts.

To be fair, bitcoin kinda is a long game. If he got in early he can't lose

>tfw 236k in savings and investments

I'm not even sorry

The welfare state only exacerbates the problem.

Sure but you're in the minority. The average person who is out of school and has no medical debt still has no savings.

The cost of living has risen a great deal, of that there is no doubt, but so has our demands for a luxurious lifestyle. We're incapable of comprehending the notion of "living with less" and we will take on debt to keep up with friends and family.

>tfw 24
>30k in savings
>20k invested
I feel ok about it.

- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes

All of the above can directly be attributed to black people.

What do ya do lad? Finance?

How'd I do?

This. We are all richfags with 8+ inch penises and married to super model Aryan goddesses

Huh, it's almost as if wages haven't been able to keep up with inflation.

Then which country is better? UK is a police state. Other europeans countries are being ransacked by muslims. Eastern Europe is just god awful in general. Canada is cold as shit and pretty much a sjw shithole with gooks.

saving is anti-american

>reddit: the defeatist post
I too remember when I was a self hating faglet that decided life wasnt worth living. until i left that shithole and went to pol, became a race realist, and now....life is good. Life is purpose. Ambition is my drug. Work Ethic the lube.

AMD Is meme garbage. Get out of it.

No spaces in collage for me even though there was at least 10 40year old immigrants there full time, couldnt get a leg up on getting qualifications because nowhere had space to teach me.
Later i worked a dead end job in a garage for £20 a day for 3 years and couldnt afford to live
>£67 a week rent and then bills too
I just couldnt do it anymore i dropped out of society and no one wants to give someone who wants to work hard and create a life for himself and raise a family a chance nowadays and one of these days im going to kill myself.

I honestly started trading with the 1000 I got for my 18th birthday and work in my father's business. It's almost all from trading.

I'm trying.

Considering getting out of it right now, it's the highest it's been in ages, but at the same time I don't want to take that loss. It might go up again before next earnings.

My money goes towards bills and surviving. Too bad leftist destroyed the idea and possibility of savings.

People do this with such a small amount of savings? Shit, I got 3k just sitting in my bank doing nothing.

Because I have a shitty job...

Good fucking job, im slightly jealous and makes me more determined to try the same. Recommend and literature on trading?

>nobody else to spend my money on

That's a blessing, you fucking turd.

It's only worth it if you can get $0 brokerage.

In the US I think Robinhood does that. In Australia it's Stake.

You won't make much money - I've only made $200 so far - but it gives you something to do.

post up your brokerage account balances, faggot.

Yup. I also have my black belt in Navy SEAL training.

I'll look into it. Thanks dude.

I've read Reminiscences of a Stock Operator but that was mainly for interest. Just take colossal risks safe in the knowledge that the worst case scenario is nothing.

>income equality
I went from $7/hr to $100/hr in last 7 years

Work harder/get a skill/look for a better job

I'd honestly expect more people into investing here than most boards.

>best coworker is first gen mexican
>makes 100k in WI
>both his brothers are also developers but make more money
>parents don't speak english
>they do janitorial work
>he recently left for a 25k raise at new job

jeez, it is so hard to get a decent jobby. ok, lazy faggots

CPA