Why aren't you in a fraternity?

Why aren't you in a fraternity?

>le 12% faces.jpg

It's degenerate

I'm not gay

I'm 36.

A friend of mine in college once pledged a frat and they tried to make him jerk off on a pledge that they already decided wasn't getting in while the dude wore a blind-fold.
I never considered pledging after that. Turns out frats are fucking gay.

And here I thought that fraternities were one of the last places you could go and find something that's all white men. Is there anywhere left???? Is everything just niggers now????????

I am, Im in Lambda, Lambda, Lambda why?

I'm not in school anymore and when I went to school the one I was in didn't have real fraternities. I fully intend to have my son rush.

>a bunch of guys living in the same house and performing mock Illuminati rituals involving gay sex.

Fags training for the freemasons.

Le creatura?

>not Delta Tau Chi

Hazing is very common here and I don't want let my parents saw my cold dead body infront of them with the mark knowing that I joined one of them.

I got an invite to rush but the first thing they wanted us to do was attend a very normie-tier event and I was like fuck that I just want to binge drink

Pledged one since my buddy was in it, they were broken children play acting at being men. They cried like bitches at retreats while sharing personal stories.

I was their first pledge who ever cut himself. It did not go over well. I see one of them every couple weeks, he makes my sandwich at subway. Most of them did not even finish their degrees. The ones that did took 8 years to get meme degrees. Losers.

Your friend didn’t go through with it, right?
And this is what I don’t get. Doing some pranks is totally fine, I don’t know why these come up with faggotry like this.

This is things people who pledge frats and drop/get dropped say.

I joined a fraternity. Got hazed, it was fun. Never did any gay shit. Does that mean that NO fraternity does gay shit? Of course not. Did I absolutely here that another fraternity made their pledges jerk off their bigs? Yes I did, and I knew some guys in the fraternity who said it was an outright lie.

People just lie about this shit all the time because it's funny/disparaging to the fraternity.

As for mine, I had a good time I guess. There were some bullshit politics in the structure and whatever, but I met some really good guys (who I probably wouldn't have tried to get to know if I wasn't involved in my fraternity) who made my college experience much better.

Also it doesn't matter what frat you're in. All that matters is that you're greek. Fraternity rivalries are for freshmen, some of the best guys I met were in other frats who I associated with just because we were both greek.

hear*

Waste of money.

What say the brethren?

I love how fucking horrible the spanish is in these mutt shops
It gives them an extra edge in dankness

Because precy frat boys are fags.

I am. I'm actually President of my chapter and feel like I'm getting massively scammed.

Lamar?

>All that matters is that you love men
>some of the best guys I met were in other frats who I associated with just because we were both gay

Frats are degenerate as fuck.
>"LOL join up and we can get fucking wasted in the middle of the day and slay MAD non-white slut pussy brah! And then we'll go back and smoke some $20 a gram weed!!!! LIT!"

Not a faggot.

>"LOL join up and we can get fucking wasted in the middle of the day

This part is true, but misleading. Work hard, play harder. If I weren't at a 3.8 GPA I wouldn't take my extra time to get destroyed in the middle of the day.

>slay MAD non-white slut pussy brah!

You know most sorority girls are white right? And I don't mean "le 56%" white. I mean pale as snow, pure Aryan stock. And a bunch of them are from really well-off families. You're not likely to find a non-roastie/trad girl, but nice marriageable girls are there.

>And then we'll go back and smoke some $20 a gram weed!!!! LIT!"

I smoke in the house, and my weed is $5 a gram. Go ahead and crack jokes all you want, but again, I manage to do pretty well in school while getting fucked up all the time.

>Accept tens of thousands of dollars in student debt for a degree you most likely will not use, so you can live with niggers, get preached to by Marxists about how evil you are, and eventually get fired from whatever job you get for being racist because you drink glasses of milk or say "okay" to the wrong person
Pay off the debt for the rest of your life, enabling the Marxists to do it all over again to a new generation which may or may not include your own children, depending solely upon whether or not you even manage to reproduce
Go to a technical college or trade school.

Lmao this is some of the gayest shit I have ever read

because I'm not an awkward undergrad anymore

Because universities are run by Jewish professors and I don't want to be endocrinated to become a self hating white man.

desu lad university is the only place where I could larp as a nazi and get away with it