youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OROlF8zB9z0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/awoobaker/country/PL/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/eva split/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nTBPLOh2OdWFDRp5ScTVEQ/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Thanks for baking, next one is on me

I didn't want DACA to happen

You are cultists. Absolute scum that shit on everything America is supposed to believe in.

AWOO

I like big bouncy titties

HAIL XENU

And you are our slave, damned to come here everyday for the next 7 years

MAGA

IT'S NOT REAL LEWD HOURS YET

START BELIEVING YOURSELF

FOR I AM WITH GOD echo

might as well add breibart to that

I've been coming here a lot longer than most you meme spouting fucking retards.

Eh they are all right

will trump be okay with me tying the knot at 20?

Wrong

>t. America is an economic zone where Muslims come to pay for my child's sex change

>hasn't seen this.
>A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=OROlF8zB9z0
weak bait

Does anyone have that picture of the intro to Fire & Fury saying that a majority of what's in the book is "creative translation" meaning its made up garbage?

Make a white baby and no nigger. Ha see what I did there

>it's an "I'm more of an oldfag than you" episode

You fell for the gorilla channel didn't you.

You have no choice, we live in your head now
Might as well buy one of those

JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RICH

Eva obsessed with awoobaker
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/awoobaker/country/PL/

Eva splitting threads including his own
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/eva split/

Eva and the "ms paint pic"
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nTBPLOh2OdWFDRp5ScTVEQ/

what is the gorilla channel?

Trump and his team never expected to win the presidency, main idea for the campaign was to make Bannon the defacto leader of the tea party and give Jared and Ivanka some "screentime" so the public got aquainted with them for future political endevours.

>There was a big fight between Donald and Melania after the inauguration. Donald was upset that nobody of name wanted to be there.

>The timing the news came of the first travel ban was deliberatly done on a extra busy friday. In the hope the people at the airports would riot so Bannon could use a "tolerant left" rethoric.

>Donald is a germaphobe, people are not allowed to touch stuff in his personal sleeping chamber. He is also paranoid for poison in his toothbrush to the point he locks the door of his chambers (to the dismay of the secret services)

>Multiple people want on record that Donald does not understand cause and effect. Katie Welch desribed talking with Donald as trying to figure out what a 4 year old kid wants.

>Comey is fired by Kushner, Donald was semi-ok with Comey. Only after pushing from Kushner, Donald fired Comey. After this Donald seeked legal help and was turned down by at least 9 different lawyers.

Northeast anons, are you enjoying the snow?

Remember: snow is the white man's playground.

Go grab a football and go run around out there for a bit.
Its good exercise too. I ran 2 miles in the snow yesterday, full snow gear on. Felt like 10 with my feet sinking 11 (eleven) inches into the ground.

>we live in your head now

Awoobaker lives in yours

can you afford to raise a good familly, raise kids to like the outdoors, make your kids men and daughters women, and have a wife that wont become a thot who turns your kids against you and make them think they want to become a tranny?

>Art of the Deal
>Think Big
>How to Get Rich
Which of the President's books should I read next?

>A lot of times of Donald acting like a child. He once got angry at a cleaning lady because she picked up Donalds dirty laundry from the floor, saying "when I throw my laundry on the floor I want it there".

>Donald was surprised when Mercer donated 5 million into the campaign, he never suspected campaigning for president was that expensive. From there on Donald vowed to never use his own money for campaigning. Kushner had to talk to Donald for weeks to convince him to use 50 million of his own funds.

>Murdoch hates Donald and has called him a "Fucking Idiot" multiple times.

>Donald has his own TV room where he watches three televisions at the same time. He orders cheeseburgers while talking over the phone with undisclosed friends about what Donald was watching at the moment.

>Donalds team apointed a special "educator" for explaining the constitution to Donald. This guy, Nunberg said donalds knowledge was "good enough" for simple questions.

>Donald brags about Melania a lot and makes jokes about wife-swapping to other people in the white-house.

>Again the fear of poison is beign brought up. Donald only eats chesseburgers from one particular McDonalds. Donald aides fool him by taking food away and then bringing it back in a McDonald bag.

>Donald scalp is a mess. Doing his hair is a daily ritual. Ivanka said that his hair is "different" but the only option.

>Melania had a mental breakdown when it became clear Donald was becoming the next President.

>Donalds aides think he is semi-illiterate. Nobody ever seen him read and when presented with reports he always makes sure someone read it for him.

>Donalds plays "who is the mole" by leaking unimportant personal stuff to a bunch of people and then when it gets leaked he plays detective to find out who leaked. On multiple occasions people needed to tell Donald that he was the leaker.

Behold the faces of your enemy.

That’s a cute MP. Daydreaming about zapping fags and filling body bags.

>Literally taking south park literally
"Trump never wanted to win" is below even "Trump is orange and his hands are small" Tier

Did you read art of the comeback? I heard it was even better than AotD

I'm reading another book about him atm, that is up next

It's always lewd hours, you impotent.

It's ok, you can marry boys in all 50 states now, faggot.

You are just meming scum. You have no thoughts of your own, don't care about politics, and just want to feel like you arent alone.

what's with the st. Peters cross? and being rich isn't a problem as long as you try to help out those in need and not have them become reliant to you

Trips of Truth

>tfw you remember that all of Trump's tweets are now part of US History

Football frozen. Honks head-winged. Doggos asleep in a pile. Vehicles' oil frozen to jello. Fire. Comfy.

Do You have your assets protected?

Have you talked to your lawyer. Particularly about creating a Domestic asset Protection Trust.
A seperate Trust for your future huwhite children.
And Then after those are stamped and certified, and funded had your attorney approach her attorney about setting up a prenup?

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

All that moisture in the air, one snap of his fingers and the faggots down the street building a snowman/sucking each other's dicks int he snow are toast.

not yet, I want him to show us the poll

pic related, nazi flag for emphasis for how much of an oldfag he is

He’s the fuckin President. Get the fuck over it.

Post yfw Kim nukes California!

VERY STABLE GENIUS

of course the dumbest girl would have the rarest hat, probabally bullied megimin or darkness out of that.

I just finished reading the CTH article about NSA Directer Rogers. I think he's less of a "good guy" and just trying to avoid being the "fall guy". He could have blown the whistle on this wiretapping at any time before the election but didn't. Only chose to inform Trump after his win. After he (Rogers) knew he'd eventually be found out with the others.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

lol sure kid

Want some bacon? I'm using it as an excuse to keep the oven going.

Other polak a shit

lol yea sure, kid

>H-Hah ha, you lost!

Tabloid book vs the VSG. Who will come out on top?

GOD WANTS TO GIB YOU EVERYTHING
JESUS WANTS TO SERVE YOUR LIFE DESIRES

> posts facebook meme pics

> can't come up with any counter-arguments to anything

Every time with the libshills.

That author has some serious dick sucking lips.

lol yea whatever kid lol

>looks at top image
>she

stay mad, kid

Wow, I remember that pasta back from early 2017. Good old /leftypol/ trying to split us. While there has been a significant uptick in newfags, a lot of new traffic are shills running rampant. Apparently I've seen some super leftist college professors trying to give assignments to students to come here and shill.

Somebody tried writing a book like that, didn't quite work out

>'kid" tell

>He once got angry at a cleaning lady because she picked up Donalds dirty laundry from the floor, saying "when I throw my laundry on the floor I want it there".
Trump is the biggest neat freak since Hitler.

How do I stop looking at lewd anime girls? I’m beginning to think that I’m going to hell.

What has this board come to, what the fuck is this?

Good times, like the chaos. Like their flailing even more

lol sure, kid.

TRUMP MUST BE STOPPED AT AMERICA'S EXPENSE

kek what a loser

>stop looking at lewd anime girls
The answer is in the question, son, I keep myself from going to cam sites when my dick gets twitchy. You'll be surprised how far a little willpower will get you.

When (((they))) are confident, cat and dog pictures are posted, so this is a very good sign of angst.

Did you hear the one about how he watches the gorilla channel for 17 hours a day? It's broadcast from a makeshift transmitter the staff built on the South Lawn. Gonna take a crane to get it out.

zjedz gowno

What’s /ptg/ reading right now?
I want something not about (((politics))) or some faggot anime.

genius *said in english accent

shh, we love Dreamers now

out out out

> the state of lefty shills

JESUS WILL LOVE YOU REGARDLESS

Go to confession

What the fuck is someone named abukar ibrahim doing in fucking Burlington?

>Winterchan drove him murderously insane

Epicureanism is the final redpill, look it up

Getting ready to be the next Omar Mateen.

They're not sending their best, user.