Why Shoeonhead is against the concept of a white ethnostate?

She had a meltdown on twitter about the debate between Spencer and Sargon. Somebody has a clue?

Good thing ArmoredSkeptic proposed to her, I'm so happy for these two!

>caring about the opinion of women
found the soyboy

>caring about e-celebs
OP is a faggot.

One day we might have a supercomputer powerful enough to unravel this mystery

kek, I notice Sup Forums hates shitskins while most of their e-celeb idols turn out to be coal burners. God bless my fellow shitskins who hit and quit these degenerate whores, effectively cucking the ethnostate larpers.

quick rundown on what was said during her meltdown

I remember Warski saying some ppl were tripping out.

Fucking cucks

>2018 pol cucks dont want to bully her and destroy her marriage

You right guys, sorry I distracted you all from your daily maga thread

Why are there so many of you on Sup Forums?

You enjoy reading about how everyone hates you? I dont understand

Best apologize faggot.

"THERE IS NO DEBATE YOU IDIOT, I DONT WANT TO SEPARATE FROM TYRONE"

Fuck coalburners, let them burn at the stake.

Probably around 40% of the US posters are non-whites m80. Anyone that willingly self-segregates themselves or needs a safe space to hide from criticism is a beta.

Sorry m8 all this soy is sapping 56% of my energy

This that jerk that eats and drinks all kind of random shit on yt

So why do you come here to be called a nigger? It is like a Jew going willingly to an Oven, maybe you are the cuck.

>their e-celeb idols
everyone on Sup Forums is supposed to hate every e-celeb, so if you don't hate them you're a fag

israel pakistan and china just did this like, within the last week. every country does it EXCEPT WHITE COUNTRIES.

LET ME BE STRAIGHT

I WANT BLACKS IN MY SOCIETY OK?

FUCK OFF NAZES

le based skeptic

Why do any of you pay attention to these losers on Youtube? Who gives a fuck what they think?

>Anonymous person calling an Anonymous person a nigger is somehow painful to soyboys like you
and:
>Anyone that willingly self-segregates themselves or needs a safe space to hide from criticism is a beta.
fun fact: my first gf in HS was from New Zealand, blond hair, blue eyes, huge perky tits. we lost our virginity to one another and she ended up getting pregnant a few years later with someone elses kid and had to drop out and now works as a bartender. At least the baby is white though.

I like that they try to pretend none of this is happening. The amount of times I hear this idiots say "The Ethnostate WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" or as this burner suggests, its a larp and pretend. It aligns perfectly with their worldview of getting beta bucks and not interacting in reality, while reality moves forward and leaves these non contributors behind. Congratulations skeptics, your the myspace of politics.

You said you were a nigger and were asked why come here and be a nigger lmao don't get angry because it is you who is the cuck. This board flourished in spite of people like you not because of it now go be a nigger somewhere else we will do fine without you and your e-celebs. t. Sup Forumsack

>my fellow shitskins

Used goods.

TAKE YOUR HUWHITE ETNOSTATE AND FUCK OFF NATZEES

Imagine being Arm Skep and wanting to marry this fucking retarded coal burned jesus christ LMAO

>he realized he wasn't using the meme flag and switched
kek, I think you might be the angry one.
kek, I have russian girl stories you wouldn't believe too.

American not larping as a white that impressive.

Literally who

>implying you shouldn't just assume I was le 56% face anyway

I'm just showing my ideology you stupid nigger.

44%

Muh skin color

Here's her nudes.

Have fun

Nono, that's just what you tell yourself so that you can rationalize living around whites that want nothing to do with you. Moron

Is he considered white in the USA?

>shaved
why

I wonder how did she cover her boob job surgery?
Ans when did she get it?

Yes cuckdeau, tell me more about the inner-workings of my country

I've always wondered why it's fucking leafs that try to ingratiate themselves in US politics and try to larp as Americans (Gavin, Lauren, Shoe, Molymeme, etc.)

Cause you obviously have a shortage of white people and need us to enrich you

Lemme guess is it one of those alt-right channels MAGA PRAISE KEK XD channels? That literally live off the stupidity of feminism.

STICC

a: she is not white
b: her boyfriend is not white, and a foreigner
c: shes a fucking woman
d: e celeb

because it's more hygienic, doesn't trap heat and feels nice

What did I tell you idiots.

They're all coalburners. Stop worshipping these cock hungry bitches.

tfw greatest accomplishment of shitskins is making up stories about fucking white women.

Goldy and Lana are the only women that actually understand their role is to provide for the home and make white children. All other e-celebs are SJW's using their pussies to delude men into thinking they're on our side.

yes, yes, good goy, it's all made-up fantasy. There totally aren't pictures.

Imagine the smell

Thats not skeptic Ginzo thats Cockonhead kissing Harambe

big nood i be fucking oyur bitches, muh dick whitey mothafucka.

i dont get how this cunt has so many followers and thousands of like under everything she posts. gets money etc. for what ? for being cunt? she has no argument, its basicaly shit posting, not even smart one. i dont get it. betas throwing money at her to see her snarky pseudo intelectual comments.

>giving a shit about a coal burning e-celeb

fuck off op

bitch has 200 k followers. her snarky comments where she attacks whites have thousands of likes. she is trash but you should give a shit about communists and people to remove.

spencer is a smart guy it's a shame he wastes it in on a failed concept like a white ethnostate

Ya'l niggers are gay. Posting on an e-celeb thread.
sega

>spending time making this
Pathetic.

boomer detected

i mean she looks mixed so

Can i get the lizz reptile nudes?

I need them. Please i must have them

YOU ONLY WANT BLACK COCKS IN YOUR ANUS

i think it's hilarious how Sup Forums always worships coalburners like shoeonhead. fucking pottery

>idols
>Sup Forums
It always amuses me how the left still fails to understand us. They assume we have idols purely because they do.

We're individualists you dumb nigger.

How are you planning to achieve an ethnostate for whites ?

this

lol nobody is worshiping her. its mostly leftist following her.

>my fellow shitskins

That's not a nice way to refer to yourself. You are larper you fucking uncle tom speaking ass nigga? Or are you a cuckboi whitey who's pretending to be a real nigga?

Because, nigga, it seems like you were halfways through yo fucking sentence when you decided you always wanted to larp to piss off your fellow crackers. Not sayin' that's wrong, but be less fucking obvious, cuckboy

>ecelebs
lel

Should we trade africa with niggers and just go there and build something of the sand?
I mean there are so many shitlibs left, so footing the bill for a bunch of useless, jobless baby makers will probably be the ultimate red pill.

>pretending to speak for all of Sup Forums
>memeflag
>le individualists
you reek of cuck, how much do you donate to shoe's patreon soyboy?

this is just laughably white. Why can't whites do proper ebonics?

98% of black males marrying white females leave the relationship after she gets pregnant.

This is 100% gonna fall flat on its face and its going to end up proving shoe on head extremely wrong and she'll look like an utter retard defending this shit.
>inb4 she's not gonna have a kid
The nigger is gonna force her to get pregnant
Its gonna be hilarious. Wait for the oncoming shit storm

Because she's a kike dumb ass.

>make claim
>claim is obviously not truth
>starts muh dicking about fucking white women
>thinking he has upper hand
since you said fellow shitskins and not fellow niggers i suspect you are asian masculinity. but who the fuck knows right.

she has some cuck now. not that nigger

her patreon still needs to be shut down regardless

Shoeonhead should get married to ShoeNice

let's agree to disagree m8, the asianmasculinity chinks are pretty pathetic as is the turkroach bbc poster.

>let's agree to disagree m8,
on what. you started muh dicking moment someone told you to fuck off. you are typical nigger or cuck poster.

how did I "muh dick"? I simply stated the truth about the coal burning e-celebs and shared my own anecdote

yes what a coencidence you fucked fuck ton of white women from countries of people who told you to fuck off. lmao yes you are asian.

Haha I'd never thought of it like that. It really is like cucking these pathetic faggots that think youtube bimbos will save the white race.

she looks and acts like boxxy

not asian. never claimed to fuck tons of white women. post more though so I can (you) farm next time I see chinkposters

lel my first gf in HS was from New Zealand, blond hair, blue eyes, huge perky tits
guy from NZ tells you to fuck off and coencidence that your first gf was from there. amazing. tell us about your bbc next

asian masculinity is so fucking sad. In a thread about blacks marrying asians they react by ranting about whites. Whites don't have anything to do with asian women fucking blacks.

Unless you country is already an ethnostate then it's never going to happen. I miss the days when we used to be libertarian, all we wanted was a free market because we knew whites would thrive naturally. There would be no need to oppress minorities because the stupid ones would die off without their Medicaid and the smart ones would prosper too.
Those were good times. When you could criticise "white nationalist" for being the faggots they are without being called a shill

>Haha I'd never thought of it like that.
lmao literaly asian masculinty line i saw 100 times already. rly these raids.

reminder...

>Should we trade africa with niggers and just go there and build something of the sand?

That..... is a really good idea.

Wow, she looks almost exactly like a girl I knew back in high school.

It was a coincidence, that's why I mentioned it m8.
you've become unhinged now.

she leaked these edited pics herself to get neckbeard attention. guess it worked.

>larp as nigger
>guy tells you to fuck off
>coencidence you are a nigger and your first girl is white girl
>she is also blonde
>she is also blue eyed
>she has also big tits
>she is also from small country across the globe, coencidence wanted that from very same country which makes 0.05 percent of posters here and one of them told you to fuck off
>another guy tells you to fuck off
>russian
>coencidence wanted that you as a shitskins fucked russian women
>all this in USA
>fucked girls from all over the world.
>talking about pol worshiping liberal ecelebs who are coalburners when pol is against it since begining
yea you are not shill or asianmasculinity.

Are her cans fake?

yea amazing coencidence. nigger on pol who fucks white blonde women. never seen that one.

>raids
Did my post upset you? I'm guessing it did because you faggots always resort to calling people shills when you got angry, did you donate to her? Is that why you are so mad?
>Asian
Wtf what kind of stupidity even is this? Can't come back with a good resolve so you call me Asian, Is that even a fucking insult? Are you trying to say I have a small dick? Or perhaps I'm a tiny little man that weighs 130 pounds?

Would still hit.

Daily reminder to hide and report e-thot threads. They're not politics.

because your posts are repetitive.

I could be wrong, but isn't she jewish anyway?