"Leftists are all soybo-"

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/liftbigeatbig?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his face looks like it was squeezed by those soyboy juicero machines lol

>covered in tattoos
>deformed skull

Am I supposed to be jealous? Because I'm not.

>Glamour muscles
>probably skips leg day
He's still a bitch

kek

He forgot the steroids

Obvious faggot

>those mosquito bite tits

oh i am laffin

Still has gay pants...

He definitely does not skip legday

>meat, rice and champagne
His shits must be awful

>deep hatred of white tears
So, he's against white people crying?

lol fuck off where are his muscles supposed to go? This guy is a bitch mentally but hes in great shape don't argue like a libtard hurts the brand kid

>plus a deep, deep hatred of nazis, white supremacy, and white tears
Honestly, what in the fuck has happened to whites? How has the brainwashing program been so effective? You would NEVER hear a black boasting about "black tears". He is, in essence, admitting his pride in working against and his hatred of his own race. Notice how he didn't say "white supremacist tears" or "Nazi tears". No, he quite specifically said "white tears". He has been thoroughly reprogrammed to despise himself and to despise whites.

for every 1 of him on your side you have 10,000 of these.
you are severely outnumbered, out muscled and you know it

this is so funny because he became a skin head fukin lol

Post legs

>implying he's white

They say the final redpill is realizing whites ultimate enemy is other white people.

Muscles dont equate to being a good fighter. Historically, boxers would avoid weights all together, as they reduce your speed, fluidity and power.

bloated face and gyno
was that caused by the meat, or the rice?

being muscly =/= knowing how to fight.

$10 says anyone with intermediate skills in martial arts could kick his ass

people with a healthy mind dont give a shit about race and i suggest you get some help

I don't think those muscles will stop a bullet.

>head tattoo

DROPPED

Bitch fighters don't lift

/Fit/ reporting in

He looks like shit. As long as you’re not obese that body is achievable in a year

he gained all those muscles but lost the strength to smile

twitter.com/liftbigeatbig?lang=en

looks like the abyss stared back real hard.

Perhaps. But, even if he is one of (((them))) or le 56% or whatever, my point still stands--there are most certainly plenty of whites with exactly that sort of mentality.

Unfortunately

>people with a healthy mind dont give a shit about race and i suggest you get some help

>he says, defending a guy who clearly gives a shit about race, just not his own

I'd bet anything I'd strangle him with ease.

If you want to have a rape report filed against you 'then go ahead'

if he hates white supremacy why is he posting in english?

Lmaoooooo

Tiny legs

> All those right wing gun nut nazis are assholes
> Look at how my muscles will pound them

Bringing hands to a gun fight. Classic mistake.

He also has a tiny dick

Lmaooo

let's see

>does a couple cycles
>loses what little hair he had left
>gets gyno and shitty tattoos

not mirin

>that nose

clearly not white

Bodybuilders can still be cucks I've seen it.

>deep hatred of white tears

stupid faggot

That's why white nationalism is so shit. A lot of white people are garbage and need to be removed as well.

he will die by the ones he will protect . the niggers. ( they will atack him when shit hits the fan trust me)

OP's pic is like how feminist use the 1 in 100 woman who can perform at 75% of the ability of the average man and say that this proves that women are equal to men.

brutal 15" arms

I bet this faggot weighs 185, tops. Also take a look at the waist. No way this guy does legs.

How pathetic do you have to be to wear that in public. I don't wear shirts in public stating my political views and I don't think anyone should, it's just cringy... Not to mention that it doesn't matter how strong you are if the punk you got mad has a knife.

>all these jelly kids getting angry because they are fat and obese, and don't have the discipline to get their body in this kind of shape.

you guys are so pathetic LMAO!
It's okay to admit someone looks sculpted.

kek roiding took his hair. Guy looks and seemingly also is an animal. Why are there so many white niggers nowadays everywhere?

The funny thing is he'd get attacked in a crowd of antifa faggots for looking like a skinhead

A tatted up leftist skinhead.
Hits all the points for a Neo-Nazi.

Wtf are you even saying kek. The twitter fag is the one hating on a race

plastic surgery

He forgot to add his diet over the last six years has also included bucketloads of black semen

Anyone interested enough remind him that his leftist masters forbid him from drinking champagne and eating meat.

> only when shit hits the fan
> not in a random chimpout over some White Rep getting elected
nigga please

No amount of weight lifting will save you from a bullet.

>don't give a shit about race
>i love white tears btw
Only white people "don't care about race". Everyone else takes care of their own interests and have in-group preferences. Only exceptions are some non-whites in white countries.

Poor insecure baldy

>"breeze"
>tibias shatter
Never skip leg day.

Aall these poltards talking shit but look like pic related. Stfu faggots.

The best fighters in history never touched the weights. You probably watch that UFC garbage.

So they act like us niggers who act like the accomplishment of one nigger is their own personal accomplishment then.

You shave that beard and see how tough he looks lmao

Faggot looks like a human penis, jesus christ my grandma has less wrinkly skin.

Commies are going to be the first to go, those muscles won't help him when he gets 9mm of pure hate directed back at him. Soyboys get the rope first alongside the niggers and kikes they support. There is nothing worse than a traitor.

>roider has smaller quads than the lanklet
kek

The steroids probably.

He has a good physique but what good is a body if your mind is corrupted and rotten?

bro, when you have a great appropriate body, you can wear anything.

Don't get mad, because no one wants to see your fat tits.

get alife fucking lol

>Sup Forums mocks this
>Sup Forums literally looks like this

fag

dude do you have a point oy vey

Tiny legs, no ass, balding and virtue signaling. Is his gf black too?

Is he part negro, or hawaian maybe?

his legs and ass are non existent. not impressed

>muscles reduce your power.

As a Marine who has done plenty of mcmap fights, I can tell you that this is bullshit. Most real altercations wind up on the ground within seconds, and if you know what you're doing, can be finished in seconds with a brutally effective bone-breaking move like an arm bar or a leg bar. It's possible to lose to a less strong opponent, but it's an advantage to have more strength. Your post was idiotic.

Next step, sex change.

I would be pissed too if all my hair fell off but my pubic hair migrated to my face.

Says who? You?

You got some objective proof that your got a healthy mind there pal?

Additionally, how do you feel about trannies?

Shut the fuck up you subhuman animal

Well, of course, white nationalism presumes a cultural shift to right the sick minds of self-hating whites. If you want a more reasonable short term solution, I think Jared Taylor's approach of simple freedom of association is apt--let people who want to be with their own race be with their own race, and let those who want to frolick as a minority in their multiculti hellhole do so. The whites who chose to do so will quickly find that it is, indeed, not a frolic.

that's a homosexual

You kids are all losers with no gfs and when you finally get one they are pic related.

Where the fuck do you see gyno you literal retard?

>i might be a skinny manlet but that doesnt make me inferior because i can still kill you with muh guns xD

Well.. Humans need only fear other humans. Rather obvious I say.

its time to shut it down schlomo

Imagine hating your own race this much. Only white people. This is why you are losing and we are taking over white boys. You want to stop us? You better start organizing. But you won't. You are too scared of the government and social stigmas.

So fucking lonely rofl. My gf is white.

American English is not a white language

>roiding for this

below his left nipple. if his bodyfat was lower it would be far more obvious

You could fit a cock ring around his anklets

It's just a term they throw around on /fit/. That fat newfag has no idea what he's talking about though.

He took steroids to end up looking worse than he started. Would have been more productive to just take some boxing lessons

>As a Marine who has done plenty of mcmap fights,
MCMAP teaches just enough to get your ass kicked.

obvious juicer. Kind of surprising that someone with above average testosterone levels would be leftist. But I can't be bothered to check the source

Its time to have another fosters and drink yourself just a bit deeper into depression soyboy.

youre right, he should be posting in swedish instead